• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Design

HeadsUp7Up

I like the call back, the colours etc of these https://www.yankodesign.com/2017/06/02/how-to-re-design-the-playstation/ .... but I think it might emphasis old media too much with its circle design....then again it would signal that BC people are looking for? Also, PS5 pro could simply be a thicc version.
playstation_redesign_13.jpg

playstation_redesign_5.jpg

playstation_redesign_7.jpg

In for a red one of these.

mkacc

Neo Member
I've been lurking this thread and decided I should give it a try and see what I could come up with.
I always liked the PS2 look and so I tried to bring a little bit of that to this "concept". I think I ended up liking more of the back side than the front side because of the ridges.
Anyway, can't wait for next-consoles!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I've been lurking this thread and decided I should give it a try and see what I could come up with.
I always liked the PS2 look and so I tried to bring a little bit of that to this "concept". I think I ended up liking more of the back side than the front side because of the ridges.
Anyway, can't wait for next-consoles!

I like this a lot. Captures the feel of the PS2 and PS4 angle.

Top Bottom