• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Jesus Christ. Calm down. The irony is so painful.
Holy shit, he's still here guys!

b36ed2_4fce5bc9f3f9434380b41b696aec7624~mv2.gif

Lol, it's all good man, you're welcome here to join in the banter

Yes.

ohyYRD4.png

vFuy0Qq.png

such a performance King, that it can’t run a lastgen game at a locked 60FPS, whereas XSX runs the same game at 120FPS. Hilarious.

But yeah, be happy about those 1 FPS difference or 0,0001% res bumps in other games. Post more memes about that here please. Thank you
Congrats. Xsx is stronger than ps4pro. Same for rocket league. Too bad it can not compete with ps5 and thats why you are bitter and salty i would imagine 😅😅

Cherrypepsi

Yes.

ohyYRD4.png

vFuy0Qq.png

such a performance King, that it can’t run a lastgen game at a locked 60FPS, whereas XSX runs the same game at 120FPS. Hilarious.

But yeah, be happy about those 1 FPS difference or 0,0001% res bumps in other games. Post more memes about that here please. Thank you

Man you guys really bring the best memes to this thread without even knowing why ❤️

It just keeps on giving 👌

Yes.

ohyYRD4.png

vFuy0Qq.png

Series X screenshot looks so low res I thought it was actually the Series S doing 540p again

FranXico

I'm going to make a post about a game running on backwards compatibility, and use it as proof of the PS5 being weaker, even though actual native next-gen versions of games run better there!

That will teach them Ponies! I'm so smart!

/pats himself in back

Timdog will be proud!

Last edited:

mejin

A year ago MS started their engines and started spread "Power your Dreams with Xbox Series X, available Holiday 2020". Welp, it was 12/12/19 (we are almost there).

A year of our boxed friends talking shit.

It's amazing how karma works.

A year ago MS started their engines and started spread "Power your Dreams with Xbox Series X, available Holiday 2020". Welp, it was 12/12/19 (we are almost there).

A year of our boxed friends talking shit.

It's amazing how karma works.

I still believe XSX will shine as bright as PS5 and may be have some sort of technical edge over PS5 in certain multiplatform games in the near future. Now that remains to be seen, may be sometime in 2021 or 2022 or beyond

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
WildBoy WildBoy Based on my hands on experience with PS5 and mine XSX, I would say that XSX is build sturdier, it has that premium feel, but who cares if you show it down your drawer and never tough it again? Also XSX have some serious bugs in the OS, like non-syncing controller, drop out of network, not recognizing external SSD cards or external USB HDD/SSDs*. So PS5 being buggy is not saying that XSX is not, it's shit also, but I don't think that PS5 is on it anywhere worse than XSX.

*some of that can be fixed by going to insider builds, but not everyone is like me who has to live it on that bleeding edge of software development.

Also this is meme thread, getting offended by memes, it's not a way to go. There are other threads for dicussing this.

ethomaz

Banned
The really great work done here by some posters needs to shine.
Win a Cyberpunk copy.

Do your best guys.

Yes.

ohyYRD4.png

vFuy0Qq.png

Bittermich: "Let's ignore every other performance metric in every other cross-gen game so far. Running in basic backwards compatibility mode? Whatever. TAKE THAT PLAYSTAION!"

Clearly this is just a troll post. Nobody could possibly be this stupid, right?

regawdless

Banned
The really great work done here by some posters needs to shine.
Win a Cyberpunk copy.

Do your best guys.

Thanks for the heads up! Submitted a picture, maybe it'll fly.

Krisprolls

Banned
Gamepass is a great thing to have. It's might be because my group range for 26 to 36 but we genuinely don't need to play the newest thing all the time and post it on social media. Having choice is a good thing and gamepass continues to keep me on my Xbox more which is something I would not have predicted given my playstation history.

Yeah this man gets it. Maybe that's because my group ranges from 44.2 to 46.5 but we genuinely don't like to play the best games anymore, with all those beautiful but ultimately useless graphics. We prefer bad looking generic cheap crap these days. I would never have predicted that given my history of playing the best games every year on my playstation.

Yoboman

It's not.

Gamepass is a great thing to have. It's might be because my group range for 26 to 36 but we genuinely don't need to play the newest thing all the time and post it on social media. Having choice is a good thing and gamepass continues to keep me on my Xbox more which is something I would not have predicted given my playstation history.
Holy shit is this straight off a marketing cheat sheet or something?

I assume you're not supposed to be so obvious

Top Bottom