• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

Blue Spring

Read my tears about xbox here --->
l2o2kg9k.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Seeing PS5s performance so far I can only imagine the horror had Cerny gone with a slightly wider gpu with 40CUs @2.25GHz (~ 12TF) ending this stupid TF nonsense before it even begun.

40CU's means perfect yields, impossible for budget, mass produced console. So 36CU now and natural upgrade later to 72CU's like 6800 XT but with a smaller node like 5-3nm and make clocks higher with better power on RDNA3/RDNA4 and make Slim and Pro. Same like the boost from base 1.8TF to 2.1TF Slim PS4.

Anyway, let's meme!

I do love how they lit up the Sky Tower here in Auckland, New Zealand on launch night. Could see the beautiful blue glow from my house.
Too bad I couldn't get a fucking console. Fuck all you scalpers for selling this shit for $2000 - $4000 over here. One cunt even opened the fucking box and is actively using the console but still putting it up for sale at $3700.

0hkykw7drly51.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom