• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 SSD May Not Necessarily Translate into Much Quicker Loading Times, Says Remedy Technical Director

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
We was both about the lolz then! lol

On a side note, I wonder if it means the so called insider was wrong, or if Sony was going to buy Remedy and didn't after looking them over. Sorta how that rumor of PS4 being 4gigs was actually true and Sony on advice from developers put in 8gigs. What if thats what happened and the person was correct they where being bought, but didn't know it feel threw or something?

Nah,I don't think so. He claimed to be an insider and back in January he stated as fact that Sony already owned Remedy and Housemarque for some time, that MS owned Techland and that the PS 5 was 13.3 flops. He also submitted a badly photo-shopped DS4 to Mod of War Mod of War that was clearly fake claiming it was the new DS5. He had a lot of people (NOT me) buying his BS in the Spec thread. It was pretty funny.

EDMIX

Nah,I don't think so. He claimed to be an insider and back in January he stated as fact that Sony already owned Remedy and Housemarque for some time, that MS owned Techland and that the PS 5 was 13.3 flops. He also submitted a badly photo-shopped DS4 to Mod of War Mod of War that was clearly fake claiming it was the new DS5. He had a lot of people (NOT me) buying his BS in the Spec thread. It was pretty funny.

ohhhh I see. So basically they are saying bought and not simply buying, in the process of etc.

Yea they can't come back from that. Way different then the 4gig to 8gig thing.

Top Bottom