• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Tells You How Long You've Played Games--Including Previous PS4 Play Time

Hostile_18

Banned
Last time Sony emailed me my top three played games were Witcher 3 and Kingdom Hearts 1&2 collection followed by Dark Souls 2.

I've added to the Witcher since then. I can't see it been beaten anytime soon.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

That's a nice feature. You can't see you playtime on Ghost of Tsushima and I was very curious to know how much I've played so far, this will give me the answer.

Reactions: TLZ
Finally. Welcomed addition.

Steam has this I believe. Although not for activities within the game or counters. Just a total.
Yeah, on Steam profiles you can see Recently Played (up to three games and the option to view more - anything you played in the last 30 days) and then if you click Games to view the full library you can sort by most played or alphabetically. You can also customize your profile with showcases like Rarest Achievements or Favorite Game (showing hours played and achievement progress).

It's definitely cool to see Sony finally add playtime for games in one place and not just for new games but old games as well. Microsoft should do the same with Series X/S, if they haven't done so already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom