• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: God of War 1 and 2 HD are free on US PS+

Cess007

Are we sure this is a glitch? Didn't EU get these games for free last month or something?

I'm pretty sure the PSBlog would have mentioned something if they were to give them for Free this month. But i can't remember any mention of it. Maybe they were up for the next month or something and SCEA screwed up the timing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Are we sure this is a glitch? Didn't EU get these games for free last month or something?

Yeah, I don't think this is a glitch. Store's been up for like 2(?) hours now if it was a glitch it would've been fixed by now.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeah but EU only got GOW I

We got both GOW I & II

Also you had to go through the exclusive tabs and to the original pages for each title and not the collection route

Also why on earth would you stealth giveaway 2 titles that you should be advertizing and reel in more subscribers

vg260

Thanks OP! Just sold GOW Saga back to Amazon for $21+$20 so as not to miss out on their promo, so this is nice.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I guess I don't have to put in my discs anymore. Was Sleeping Dogs supposed to come with some DLC?

Yeah I think we got lucky and those Pre-Order bonuses given away when it was D1D title must have been left in

Dragun619

Thanks OP! Purchased through OP's link, and it shows up in my purchase history as the full game. Awesome. Already plat the first one but it's nice to have the digital version for the second one.

EU had GOW 1 for free for Ascension hype but I believe they announced it before it showed up free on the store. So it could be a glitch? Maybe they'll just give for free, since people are picking it up.

LowerLevel

Got them. Thanks Op and Plus. This Xbot is really becoming a true believer... Well, not entirely but Sony is truly redeeming themselves in my eyes! Plus is worth every penny.

MightyKAC

Just grabbed them both (thanks OP), but man this is so wierd either they A. Did a PS+ giveaway of 2 pretty noteworthy First party title and decided to tell NO one about or B. Someone really screwed up.

I mean I'm not complaining in either case I'm just sayin'.

Shit's pretty weird.

If I queue the games to download on the website, will it do so when the PS3 checks for updates, or do I still have to turn the PS3 myself to do so?

Top Bottom