• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: God of War 1 and 2 HD are free on US PS+

Are these titles playable via remote play? I understand that the disc based version of the God of War collection is, but I can not find any information on whether these are supposed to work via remote play.

I had tried it this morning with God of War 1, but I also did not try to update it via the PS3 before I tried it.

whitehawk

Banned
Are these titles playable via remote play? I understand that the disc based version of the God of War collection is, but I can not find any information on whether these are supposed to work via remote play.

I had tried it this morning with God of War 1, but I also did not try to update it via the PS3 before I tried it.
They work, very well I might add. You have to update them on your ps3 before using remote play though.

Ricker

And now I know(remember) why I never finished any of the God of War,playing the first one and the stupid QTE's on the Medusa fight make me want to chug the controller on the wall...awful shit,got further this time...time to try II until another one of those QTE make me say fuck it.

Top Bottom