• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Mortal Kombat 11 is now Play Anywhere

Warablo

This would be nuts if Microsoft would be able to get Play Anywhere with every game. Loss of revenue for double dippers though.

MK11 is a great game, I had a lot of fun with it. My favorite since the first game is Raiden, but, I also gotta check out Jade because we have the same name, so, my fantasy self needs to look cool and all. I was very pleased with how they made her look in this game. Great to play as her, too. I wasn't mad.

tygertrip

Mortal Kombat 11 hit GamePass this month, and it's also on GamePass on PC.

The bonus to that is if you already owned MK11 digitally on Xbox you now own it on PC as it's now Play Anywhere.

The DLC is as well, so if you have Aftermath and the Kombat Packs those install with the PC version.
Gamepass PC will FUCK your shit up!

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I played the main campaign of the game back when it was out. I also had the first character pass. After that I slowly drifted away from it. I looked at my time in MKXL and it was way over 100 hours. I didn’t play as much MK11. Is Aftermath worth getting back into this game? NRS games are wonderful, but i always feel like getting back into them is harder than it is appreciating the first handful of Mortal Kombat arcade games. “Wait for the next one” is how I’m feeling.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Game seems good, I just tried it on my PC because dime friends want to play on weekend and started liking it? Tho I’m bad as sin on traditional fighting games lol

Banned
Only between Xbox and Playstation. PC and Switch are excluded.

still? I thought that was due to some tech issues. that being said, Windows store releases are often specialized ports these days, especially when they are Play Anywhere... so maayyyybeee this one is cross play, since it also necessitates an Xbox account to even work

Last edited:
Top Bottom