• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

PSM UK- score and rumors.

acabado

Banned
Oct 4, 2006
Brazil
OPM UK-scores- April 2008 said:

Playstation 3
Lost: The Video Game - 5/10
Army Of Two - 6/10
Blacksite: Area 51 - 5/10
NFL Tour - 4/10
MX Vs ATV Untamed - 5/10
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - 8/10

PSP
God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - 10/10 *OPM GOLD AWARD*
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law - 5/10
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus - 7/10
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift - 5/10

Playstation 2
Buzz: The School Quiz - 7/10
Wild Arms 5 - 7/10
The Spiderwick Chronicles - 5/10
Phantasy Star Universe - 7/10
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - 4/10
Odin Sphere - 8/10

OPM UK- rumors said:
- God Of War III is along way off, won't be released until xmas 09

- The BBC reckons sony has an amazing secret game in the works for 2009

- Capcom is developing Dead Rising 2 for mulitple platforms including PS3

- Team ICO's new game has links to Norse myths

- Mass Effect and its Sequels will come to PS3

- Sony already has a in-game version of PS3's XMB up and running

- Netflix will soon offer movie downloads straight to your PS3

le.phat

Dec 26, 2006
mass effect on ps3 ? an UE3 game that didn't even run properly on 360 ? god lord, i wonder how that will turn out .....

pswii60

Jun 28, 2006
UK
Looks like OPSMUK uses GAF for its rumour section.

Weird how the Netflix rumour is in a UK magazine, considering Netflix doesn't exist over here.
le.phat said:
mass effect on ps3 ? an UE3 game that didn't even run properly on 360 ? god lord, i wonder how that will turn out .....
Didn't Bioware say only the other day that they'll probably just do the sequel for PC/360? Besides, the HD as standard in the PS3 could potentially use caching to help with the texture pop-in. I think, although there was some in Uncharted but nowhere near as bad.

rune_74

Neo Member
Jan 14, 2008
We won't even get into the legal aspects of mass effect comming to ps3....but ok if they believe it.

dTau

Banned
Dec 30, 2007
le.phat said:

to be fair it can't be much worse other than not running at all

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Dec 21, 2005

If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360? I hope they add more audio tracks since they will be using blu-ray if this rumor is to be believed.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Jul 13, 2007
God of war 3 till chistmas 09!?

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo / Vader

edit: mx vs atv isn't that bad. I quite like it...granted I'm a motocross nut.

FrankT

Jan 18, 2007
- Capcom is developing Dead Rising 2 for mulitple platforms including PS3

Seriously doubt the first, but maybe. Actually no, on the second, it's possible but it will still be exclusive for a time according to Bioware this week, ports down the road, maybe.

beerbelly

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
neojubei said:
If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360? I hope they add more audio tracks since they will be using blu-ray if this rumor is to be believed.

lol. Sell it so you can stop this drama queen act.

Redd

Aug 23, 2007
Team Ico's game and norse myths, oh I can't wait until this game hits. Was kind of hoping for Ico 2 but this is good too.

SolidSnakex

Jun 7, 2004
Redd said:
Team Ico's game and norse myths, oh I can't wait until this game hits. Was kind of hoping for Ico 2 but this is good too.

If by ICO 2 you mean another starring Ico, I don't even know how they could do that. SoTC is essentially ICO 2 as far as story connections go though.

Danielsan

Feb 18, 2007
The Netherlands
Not sure how to feel about a Team ICO game based on Norse Mythology. I kind of like their own world of mythology that they created with ICO and SotC. Then again I'm sure they would hit it out of the ballpark. All I want now is footage of whatever the fuck they're working on.

Also if there isn't any footage of a Dead Rising 2 this year then you fail Capcom.

TheOddOne

Jan 13, 2008
Netherlands
neojubei said:
I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.

the thing i don't quite get is do you have realy have a x360? because one minute your saying ''If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360?'' and then ''I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.'' Maby a sneak troll attack?

Aug 17, 2004
So we have an innumerable amount of Japanese RPGs borrowing names and locations from Norse mythology, western developers using it as a base for robot smashing and orc smashing games, and now we're going to get Norse Mythology: The Male Menopause Edition, from the makers of Tripe-co and Shadow of the Artsy Fartsy Bore? Jrrrg.

Draft

Mar 30, 2005
AltogetherAndrews said:
So we have an innumerable amount of Japanese RPGs borrowing names and locations from Norse mythology, western developers using it as a base for robot smashing and orc smashing games, and now we're going to get Norse Mythology: The Male Menopause Edition, from the makers of Tripe-co and Shadow of the Artsy Fartsy Bore? Jrrrg.
Nailed it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Dec 21, 2005
TheOddOne said:
the thing i don't quite get is do you have realy have a x360? because one minute your saying ''If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360?'' and then ''I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.'' Maby a sneak troll attack?

What? yea I have one and I've played mass effect about 3 times and i felt it was a good game could be better but still a good game. On the PS3, bioware could use the space on blu-ray to add more dialog. Right now, the only game I play on my 360 is mass effect, thats it.

LiveFromKyoto

Jul 19, 2006
Kyoto, Japan
The Mass Effect thing sounds like a made up rumour based on "hey, it could happen, EA bought it."

Really cool if they could get an elevator wait-free version running on PS3, though.

SRG01

Jan 29, 2007
Rapping Granny said:
Give me Mass Effect and Dead Rising since I didn't get to play them when I had the chance.

Dead Rising will probably never come to the PS3. :(

disappeared

Banned
Sep 14, 2006
Mass Effect on the PS3 looks pretty doubtful at this point. But a Trilogy Blu-Ray disc would be a sweet idea.