• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

Xbudz

Even multi-platform DDOS attacks aren't coming on Wii U.

q5MBSfR.png

Boke1879

Yeah it's working fine for me, sort of funny that they tweet that and then no-one has any issues.

People were having issues. Getting booted, not being able to log in. It even shows on their status page that some service is limited. It just doesn't seem wide reaching.

I just have this fantasy of seeing these kids in handcuffs, being lead into FBI vans, crying their eyes out pleading out to the world for their well being, crying for their mums.

Please. That's all I want out of this. That's not too much to ask, is it?

DDDJDAN

Whatever "attack" on Xbox Live seems to have spiked and then dropped off for people judging from http://downdetector.com/status/xbox-live

I'm still on and others as well on Gaf. Some attack...

"FamedGod" said they would be harder apparently. Better infrastructure for sure. It did however slow some people down. It was nothing compared to the PSN outage this morning, which stunk! I had to watch Mean Girls on Netflix. Long story.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
is it possible this whole ordeal is affecting internet connections? i just got a new router, but there's been tons of lag. unfortunately this has all coincided with these attacks I believe, so its hard to know if its the router that is at fault.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member
People were having issues. Getting booted, not being able to log in. It even shows on their status page that some service is limited. It just doesn't seem wide reaching.

Hopefully it doesn't go beyond that, asshole shouldn't get anymore attention.

Well, videogames are just for fun so it's not such a...

WAIT.

They brought down BRAZZERS?

God Damned %÷^#£÷×*×!£÷8÷*÷&×£#&÷€÷!!!!!

NUKE THOSE F%=£×¥#^×$ FROM ORBIT!!!

Top Bottom