• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

So it tells me I'm signed into PSN now on PS4 as where I couldn't before, but stuff like the Store still won't load and trophies won't sync.

So...progress?

SZips

From the youtube video.

It's clear why the attack on M$ servers moments ago lasted far less long. This doesn't explain why all those MMOS were attacked though, right?

It's essentially a reason and an excuse pulled out of thin air, much like every other statement by all other parties from today's events.

Edit: And "M$"? Seriously?

gogogow

From the youtube video.

It's clear why the attack on M$ servers moments ago lasted far less long. This doesn't explain why all those MMOS were attacked though, right?

Wow, seems Sony didn't learn shit since the 2011 PSN hack. Fucking pathetic. A lot of people saying how these hackers are amateurs, but yet they crippled the entire PSN servers for at least a day, really shows how Sony didn't do squat to upgrade and protect their servers for amateuristic ddos attacks.

nynt9

Wow, seems Sony didn't learn shit since the 2011 PSN hack. Fucking pathetic. A lot of people saying how these hackers are amateurs, but yet they crippled the entire PSN servers for at least a day, really shows how Sony didn't do squat to upgrade and protect their servers for amateuristic ddos attacks.

Yeah it's just Sony that's hacked, right? Because a random video is to be believed, right? Some people...

Please look up DDoS then come back. You'll be better informed. This guy is just an idiot plain and simple.

Kei-

Wait, so these guys towed PSN?

sammie.jpg

Apparently they also got a tow cable on an American Arlines flight and forced it to land

Warablo

This lizard squad thing reminds me of the those people who believe our world government is already taken over by shape shifting lizard aliens..

PSN has not been "hacked". This has been explained a bunch of times already

Bundy

Banned

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Top Bottom