• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 01/17/07

dallow_bg

nods at old men
No45 said:
Apparently it alters the file size even if you update through the game. Not sure whether it compresses or if it just downloads the whole thing again anyway.
Updating through the game is the same as redownloading from the store.

Old one gets erased, new one put in.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Quick FIFA Street 3 360vsPS3 comparison:

More aliased. Especially visible on charatcers outlines during "cutscenes".
Frame rate stutters briefly from time to time.
Sprint mapped to R2 (instead of R1) :/.

Verdict: poor port.

Tntnnbltn

This thread needs more headers to detract from yet another lacklustre Euro update.
:(

Difficulty: Medium
6k56ow3.jpg

Difficulty: Expert
6t3ua02.png

I don't know how Chubigans pulls it off every week.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
TTP said:

Verdict: poor port.
Thanks EA!

tanod

when is my burrito
TTP said:

Verdict: demo indicates a potentially poor port.

fixed. :p

Dyno said:
Can someone help clarify something for me. I'm dumb.

I'm not following how to get the Super Stardust HD update. I own the game, downloaded it off PSN. What steps must I take? I looked for an update or add-on last night and didn't see anything.
Don't listen to everyone telling you to delete it and redownload.

I started the game (SSHD) and it asked me to update. Thats all just start the game and it will tell you that there is an update available.

deepbrown

InterMoniker said:
Don't listen to everyone telling you to delete it and redownload.

I started the game (SSHD) and it asked me to update. Thats all just start the game and it will tell you that there is an update available.
Yay! I'm no longer in a pickle!

h3ro

I can't find this CoD4 Theme for the life of me... I just checked the Portugal store too, no where to be found!

Zoe

No45 said:
No it won't. DLC seems to be specific to the region of the game. I downloaded the fl0w expansion from the US store forgetting that I'd bought the game from the UK store and it wouldn't work and I know people that have made the same mistake with other games.

Somebody else will need to confirm, but I believe that DLC is actually tied to the account, not the region (though that amounts to the same thing in most cases).

TaKeRx

wow, I didn't know a Fifa Street demo came out. Downloading now.

EDIT: Its out for 360 too? cancelling PS3 one.

Jim

EA confirmed U.S. demo of FIFA Street also.

FIFA Street 3 Demo Now Available To Download

A full playable demo of FIFA Street 3 for the Xbox 360 and the PLAYSTATION3 is now available for download. The PS3 downloadable demo is available at the PLAYSTATION Store and the Xbox 360 downloadable demo is available on Xbox Live Marketplace today. Play as Brazil or England in the Samba arena and discover a street soccer arcade experience that turns the game’s global soccer icons into stylized action heroes and a simplified control system that enables you to easily perform over-the-top trick moves.

So is it as good as NFL Tour? Same awesome
ps2
engine maybe? :)

careksims

Not expecting anything great today in the store. Also first time not getting any Rock Band songs this week. :/ It's only 12:40pm so we still got a while to go.

Greg

Jim said:
EA confirmed U.S. demo of FIFA Street also.

So is it as good as NFL Tour? Same awesome
ps2
engine maybe? :)
NFL Tour demo is better - Street is more functional because there is actual defense, but it is soooo fucking boring.

reminder

US content (not up yet):

Demos:
Turok
FIFA Street 3

Games:
Mesmerize: Trace
Tori Emaki
Blast Factor Bundle

Game Add-ons:
MotorStorm Double Track Pack
Rock Band Songs

Trailer:
PixelJunk Monsters
Lost planet
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Dynasty Warrior's 6
Syphon Filter Combat Ops
Borderlands

Don't know what else is new. Maybe the Folklore Pack 4 and the NfS ProStreet Cars, too? http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Store

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, FIFA Street AND Turok in the same week?

SONY RULES! SAY IT WITH ME!

Top Bottom