• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 01/17/07

h3ro

Ok, so now I made both a Portuguese and French account... NO COD4 THEME!!

maybe I'm not looking right, so somebody upload it por favor!

deepbrown

reminder said:
US content (not up yet):

Demos:
Turok
FIFA Street 3

Games:
Mesmerize: Trace
Tori Emaki
Blast Factor Bundle

Game Add-ons:
MotorStorm Double Track Pack
Rock Band Songs

Trailer:
PixelJunk Monsters
Lost planet
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Dynasty Warrior's 6
Syphon Filter Combat Ops
Borderlands

Don't know what else is new. Maybe the Folklore Pack 4 and the NfS ProStreet Cars, too? http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Store

Weren't Mesmerize and Trace already up?

WTFing

Banned
h3ro said:
Ok, so now I made both a Portuguese and French account... NO COD4 THEME!!
howifeel.jpg

Seiken said:
Wait, FIFA Street AND Turok in the same week?

SONY RULES! SAY IT WITH ME!

Microsoft had the demo's 4 days, and 10 hours earlier... I fail to see how Sony rock at anything at the moment

Note: I am from Europe, I have had nothing worth download in about 15 weeks, I deserve the right to be angry

Speevy

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Microsoft had the demo's 4 days, and 10 hours earlier... I fail to see how Sony rock at anything at the moment

Note: I am from Europe, I have had nothing worth download in about 15 weeks, I deserve the right to be angry

psn updates on thursday, screw 360's euroupdates

EktorPR

Speevy said:
psn updates on thursday, screw 360's euroupdates

:lol

Yay, Turok! So...

Europe Live Marketplace gets Turok demo before US Live Marketplace

≠

US PlayStation Store gets Turok demo before Europe PlayStation Store

Fucked up.

Nooreo

3rdamention said:
Yep, same here. I love these cheap little $5 games, my daughter does too.
If you have a psp then you will love Beats,for 5 bucks a portable Guitar hero that plays your custom songs

WTFing

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
I didn't bought a game from the PS store since the 21/10/2007 (I've just checked: Locoroco), not that I don't want, but because there's nothing to spend little money on. Nothing to spend money on!
Ok there are rights and some other things I am not aware about, but is it possible to have a 'unified' Playstation Network?
One psn.

GottiDC

Banned
the thing is i cant believe we can acces all this stuff, for free, for not paying anything, not even paying for to play online at all. i would rather wait till thurs day to get demos, then to pay 50 bucks to play online, and get demos, some other day.

karasu

EktorPR said:
:lol

Yay, Turok! So...

Europe Live Marketplace gets Turok demo before US Live Marketplace

≠

US PlayStation Store gets Turok demo before Europe PlayStation Store

Fucked up.

Why do people give a shit? Just make a US account an download it. I made a UK account to get K&L, you don't see me complaining.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BeeDog said:
GODDAMNIT, give me Everyday Shooter, Pain and Castlevania you fucking SCEE twats!

8bdu9ec.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Ploid 3.0

I was expecting a psn game -_-. Thought one of the good things about these cheap games were to have them launch faster and over the internet (no need for production and shipping). I want patapon, SF2 (should have kept the original design and just retrace and upped to 1080p), and wipeout. They are taking forever.

Nightz

Can anyone explain what Tori Emaki is? I'm at work so I have no access to videos or anything. A simple text explanation would be great.

Lain

Ohhhh another DLC for Folklore? I'm happy!
I was just hoping more would come out (I actually hope they don't stop putting them out for a while).

Top Bottom