• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 11/20/07 in the US (22nd in Europe)

M3wThr33

Banned
I got $2.01 in my account. I'm so tempted to just spend like $10 on the Flow expansion, everday shooter and the PSEye thingie.

Dante

Anybody try the creature game by any chance, I'm kinda interested in how a game like that plays with the eyetoy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Dark Mist isn't on the PSN JP list.

I'll be putting a Dark Mist review on my blog tonight probably.

Sadly there isnt a demo on the JP store

tribal24

Banned
soooo they really call mx atv untamed a ps3 game wtf >.> visually it looks average gameplay is pretty fun-_- its basically the ps2 game though

Pimpwerx

Is there a way to transfer game save files from one OWNER to the other? I ask this b/c I have a few games from game share. One of them was Flow. After I grabbed the expansion pack, it installed but showed seperate from the regular game. I was the owner of the expansion, and someone else the owner of the full game.

I decided to buy the full game and play the one new creature, but it started me off from the beginning. I beat the game shortly after I first dloaded it months ago, so I shouldn't be starting at the beginning. But that's what it was doing. The save file is different from my old one. Is this the case for all PSN game shares? I think they're all autosave. PEACE.

EktorPR

Nice. I'm getting Everyday Shooter and Calling All Cars, now. $10 bucks for both. :D

Btw, didn't know where else to put this, but is there a way to listen to your music while browsing the XMB? I haven't read a complaint yet, but I'd sure want to do it...make my XMB feel more "alive", so to speak.

nofi

EktorPR said:
Nice. I'm getting Everyday Shooter and Calling All Cars, now. $10 bucks for both. :D

Btw, didn't know where else to put this, but is there a way to listen to your music while browsing the XMB? I haven't read a complaint yet, but I'd sure want to do it...make my XMB feel more "alive", so to speak.

Press the PS button once music is playing.

EktorPR

nofi said:
Press the PS button once music is playing.

YES! Thanks. :D

Also, when is PAIN supposed to be released? That should be a lot of fun to play while drunk, just for shits and giggles.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Pimpwerx said:
Is there a way to transfer game save files from one OWNER to the other? I ask this b/c I have a few games from game share. One of them was Flow. After I grabbed the expansion pack, it installed but showed seperate from the regular game. I was the owner of the expansion, and someone else the owner of the full game.

I decided to buy the full game and play the one new creature, but it started me off from the beginning. I beat the game shortly after I first dloaded it months ago, so I shouldn't be starting at the beginning. But that's what it was doing. The save file is different from my old one. Is this the case for all PSN game shares? I think they're all autosave. PEACE.

Yes. Just do a Triangle>Copy on the save file and select the other Profile as destination.

Finishing flOw again is a non issue tho. Just dive as fast as you can to the bottom of each creature campaign. Took me 10 minutes to unlock all the creatures again.

CSSer

EktorPR said:
Also, when is PAIN supposed to be released? That should be a lot of fun to play while drunk, just for shits and giggles.

I believe at the end of the month; Nov 29th, so next Thursday.

BSTF

this post rates 1/10
Sean said:
Are there any players in Calling All Cars still or is it a ghost town now?

Last time I played it about a month ago there were only two rooms, and one of the rooms wasn't even playing the game.

deepbrown

EktorPR said:
YES! Thanks. :D

You can also listen to music during photo mode and browsing the internet. *shock* Thanks god for streaming I have a HAWGE music collection.

spwolf

BSTF said:
Last time I played it about a month ago there were only two rooms, and one of the rooms wasn't even playing the game.

same as last night.... CAC fails with lack of leaderboards and ranks, otherwise extremly fun game.

_leech_ said:
flOw is just so surreal...

I had been holding out on buying flow because I figured when this expansion came out they would put the regular game on sale. I finally picked it up last night, and I'm glad I waited for the sale. I got through the first "campaign", and when another one started... ie, the screen color and my creature changed... I was ready to be done with the game so I turned it off.

It feels a hell of a lot more like a tech demo for motion controls than it does an actual game someone should be paying for. It does a pretty reasonable job with the motion controls (after about 30 minutes of getting used to it), but as soon as things got hectic I lost all control of my creature.

Originally I was thinking that I'd pickup flow and the expansion since it costed the same amount as the original game, but now I think I'll be passing.

tanod

when is my burrito
I played Everyday Shooter last night. Such a fun game. It's also really unique from the other 2-stick shooters on the console. I thought I had played enough of them. I was wrong. Love it! $5 is a steal.

jonabbey

Wow, I have to say the Toy Home demo from last week (LTTP) is a hell of a lot of fun. The two person battle game is great, the controls are great, the graphics and music are great.

I wish that the full game had come out this week, it'd be great to be able to show it off for people over the holiday break.

Afrikan

jonabbey said:
Wow, I have to say the Toy Home demo from last week (LTTP) is a hell of a lot of fun. The two person battle game is great, the controls are great, the graphics and music are great.

I wish that the full game had come out this week, it'd be great to be able to show it off for people over the holiday break.

I like this game as well...but when is it releasing... I want to play other levels.....

it would be so fun if they had a flight mode..... or a falling with style........mode

dralla

just bought Everyday Shooter with the "Buy Now" option [5 bucks is too little to pass up]. Didn't need to add any money to my wallet, it just instantly buys. very dangerous for impulse buyers like myself.

and the game is only 40 megs!? tiny

tanod

when is my burrito
OK. Setting some expectations for my listing of PSP Store content. I will only post the PSP list after it gets posted on the PS blog. I'm not going to track content outside of the U.S. nor am I going to track upcoming releases. It's simply way beyond what I have time for. If somebody else wants to start keeping track of that in another thread, feel free.

OP Updated.

dralla said:
just bought Everyday Shooter with the "Buy Now" option [5 bucks is too little to pass up]. Didn't need to add any money to my wallet, it just instantly buys. very dangerous for impulse buyers like myself.

and the game is only 40 megs!? tiny

I salute you, sir. Every PS3 owner should buy Everyday Shooter. It's the only way to ensure we keep getting exclusive new content for PSN.

As far as the small size, well, that's what procedural programming will do for an application. There are no gifs or animations in this game. Programming determines how enemies/effects are drawn and how they move. ES is really an amazing game.

I just bought Everyday Shooter. I had a feeling I should wait before buying, and I was right. :D

I got my Eye for $39.99, now I just need impressions on Aquatica and Creature Feature before I buy one or both.

And wtf Sony? You sell your system for the same price as in the US now, yet you don't match the PSN prices? Dumb. Guess they realize most people in Canada won't know how much the US version is. Bastards.

Core407

Banned
Riskbreaker23 said:
you can add just $5 to your wallet

You don't have to go through the intervals and can add the specific amount the total costs. If you've got a $5 game in your checkout and only have a couple dollars, just hit continue and it will ask if you want to add the difference to the account. Really cool so you don't have to have extra dollars in there if you don't want to.

ChryZ

Bought the ~flOw~ add-on, very nice. Everything feels more refined and solid and wow, I almost forgot how smooth sixaxis tilt gameplay can be. Mesmerizing!

reminder

Japanese update:

MotorStorm DLC
Imabi Kisou DLC

Go! Sports Ski demo

Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 8
Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 9
Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 10
Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 11

Core407 said:
You don't have to go through the intervals and can add the specific amount the total costs. If you've got a $5 game in your checkout and only have a couple dollars, just hit continue and it will ask if you want to add the difference to the account. Really cool so you don't have to have extra dollars in there if you don't want to.

Or you could just keep your wallet at $0. When you add funds at checkout with an empty wallet you'll have the option of adding the exact cost.

klee123

Wollan said:
Can anyone describe Dark Mist to me? Is it an action rpg? Loot?

More like a shooter akin to Smash TV, but with fantasy type designs. I had a lot of fun with it, so it was worth the 800 yen for me.

mauaus

reminder said:
Japanese update:

MotorStorm DLC
Imabi Kisou DLC

Go Sports! Ski demo (can someone confirm that it's still there? I download it atm, but after clicking on the icon it disappeard from the store.)

Devil May Cry 4 Trailer 8
Devil May Cry 4 Trailer 9
Devil May Cry 4 Trailer 10
Devil May Cry 4 Trailer 11

That happens when u download something it stops displaying

Obaid

Banned
please give us some impressions of the ski game. I was looking forward to it a lil bit. Hope it is not such a bullshit like toyhome.

zeroshiki

Ok, so I don't know how this works or even if we can do this here but I'd really like to get Everyday Shooter and some other downloadable stuff that just went on sale. I'd like to offer someone a trade of a 1000 yen PSN card for Everyday Shooter and one other downloadable game (CaC?). Anyone willing to bite? I can take, like, pictures and stuff of the card to prove I have it.

reminder

Ok, somehow i cannot play the Go! Sports Ski demo...

After seeing the title screen i press start and it shows me some infos about the full game (price etc.) and screens. When i press X, a message shows up which i can't read and once i see it i cannot go back or do anything else. i had to press the PS Button to leave the game.

Edit: Thanks Goldrusher, i just saw DMC 4 and assumed these were trailers. :D

Top Bottom