• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down due to unannounced maintenance?

EthanC

Banned
Really, for a single day? That's nice of them and all, but odd.

Of course they have to do this. And not odd in any way. If you rented a movie from PSN and you lost 12 hours of your promised 24 hour rental period, you deserve to get that back. If you pay for a 3 day PS Now game rental and lose a day, you deserve it back. If you pay for 30 days of PS+ and one gets taken away, you deserve it back. There's nothing odd about giving people exactly what they paid for.

They shouldn't be giving anything out for a single day of interrupted service, it's unusual.

That's stupid.

Bedlam

So, PSN has been back up for a while but no sign of Rebel Galaxy. Wasn't that game supposed to come out today or am I mistaken?

So, PSN has been back up for a while but no sign of Rebel Galaxy. Wasn't that game supposed to come out today or am I mistaken?

It was, however, content doesn't usually go up until around 6pm EST or so.

Lucky.

Mine has crashed three times since booting it up last evening, and twice that I've set it to rest mode its just turned itself off entirely :|

Seems like conspicuous timing for it to all of a sudden start freaking out on me.

Bummer. =(

Maybe you need to manually do a system/hard drive check or something.

Xenus

Yesterday was the last day to claim December's PS Plus games, so instead of offering an extra day of PS+, I'd rather see them giving the people who waited until yesterday to claim their games a way to still get those titles.

Eh I still got Freedom Wars at 1pm today... Yay Grace chen time

odhiex

I still have a problem to connect with my usual wifi adapter, got an error ws-37432-9. I look over the Internet it seems like a common problem. Does Sony really bans several IPs?

I hope this will be settled soon. I can't believe that Sony will let this away. Poor infrastructure, Sony !

kitch9

Banned
I still have a problem to connect with my usual wifi adapter, got an error ws-37432-9. I look over the Internet it seems like a common problem. Does Sony really bans several IPs?

I hope this will be settled soon. I can't believe that Sony will let this away. Poor infrastructure, Sony !

Do you have a static Ip from your ISP? That would be unusual.

Is something going on now? All my games are locked and even crunchy roll. This is really annoying! Can't even use the media player also? WTF is this shit?

Hanmik

This maintenance was announced earlier this week.

are you sure?

why would they (Sony) write this on their status page then?

Affected Platforms:
PS4™ , PS3™ , PS Vita , Web , Other
Affected Services:
You may have some difficulty launching games, applications or online features. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, and we thank you for your patience.
26/10/2016, 10:39

Melchiah

that was for Tuesday... ehh isn't this Wednesday?

That time gives me this result on Google:
78VLIfx.jpg

So, it should have been over 3½ hours ago today. Perhaps there are some unforeseen issues?

I've been having problems with my PS App on my phone for a few days now. Every time I try to sign in I just get an error message. Anyone else experienced this? EDIT - I'm from the UK, just outside of London.

Holy shit, it's still down for me. What the hell? I'm on the east coast. The PSN website states that PSN is working fine and no maintenance is scheduled.

What is going on?

Top Bottom