• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down?

MarionCB

Honestly when was the last time PSN was down?

It was down a few weeks ago in my area, but I guess YMMV on those local blackouts. I guess the last world wide one I remember affecting me was around this time last year for like 4 days, I think. That's not good enough. Wasn't there a 3 day absence a few months ago? I wasn't around for it to affect me, but I did get a few days PS+ compensation, which was nice.

CU39QoeU8AA6TP-

Fnord

Was down here, but is now back up. Strangely, Amazon Instant Video was down for me, too, but just came back up (from the app on my TV, not the PS4). Netflix was fine (again, on the TV).

I was lucky enough to get some help for a DLC boss in Bloodborne. The PS4 then crapped out trying to upload a screenshot of the victory to the point where I had to unplug it and plug it back in since it couldn't handle PSN being down. Thanks Sony!

Was down here, but is now back up. Strangely, Amazon Instant Video was down for me, too, but just came back up (from the app on my TV, not the PS4). Netflix was fine (again, on the TV).

Not up for me. They need to sort this shit out. Yes it has been smooth sailing for a while, but the holiday surge should have been anticipated.

daman824

Ffs Sony. They knew the traffic was going to increase this time of year. And psn still goes down. People pay for the ability to play online!

OmegaFax

It's acting strange for me. There was a little locked symbol for the copy of GTA V I'd bought on my alternate account (PS4 has my main, secondary, and JPN accounts) ... had to do a license restore. Server maintenance notification popped up every time I restarted for the last twenty minutes.

FTF

Couldn't get on for about 10 minutes around 10pm eastern, but then it was fine the rest of the night. Got a couple more hours in of Battlefront.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I think since yesterday PSN has been having problems. NYC here. Though I am online and I can see my friends list, I cant play any online matches here.

Beefy

My PSN is fine, I can get on the store and everything. But connecting to the Battlefront servers is crazy, the game lags and jumps all the time.

Machina

Banned
My timing was impeccable it seems. I just got off Rocket League which was working fine 10 minutes ago.

OT, PSN is a flaming pile of garbage and Sony owes it to their newfound country sized community to get it fixed.

Ferr986

I'm the only one with still PSN down?

error NW-31194-8. Restarted router and console lots of times. I don't know what to do ._.

I can see my friend list at all but can't play.

I'm the only one with still PSN down?

error NW-31194-8. Restarted router and console lots of times. I don't know what to do ._.

maybe wait until Sony fixes the problem? It`s not on your end. It`s sonys problem...

i dont get why people start to panic and start rebooting, resetting and whatever else when it is so clear that it`s not on our end... lol

I'm still laughing at the fact that almost a year later, Lizard Squad still exists and is still doing the same shit.

who says it`s them? i still dont believe it was them a year ago. It was christmas time ofcourse sonys crappy servers went belly up.

Top Bottom