• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale 8.25-8.27 (NA)

Oreiller

Darius Burst looks interesting. Is it OK for shitty STG players? Like, is there an easy mode where I can just roll through and see cool bosses and play the "hundreds" of levels in story mode? And how does it manage to have hundreds of levels? I imagine it just remixes certain sections a bunch?

I've only played around one hour but it's pretty accessible so far. I don't think there is an easy mode though. But yeah, it's great, and its OST is fantastic.

Persona7

Banned
Asked in another thread, but that one seems dead. Anybody know if Dead Rising runs well and looks fine on PS4? Thank you.

It runs very well on the PS4 and maintains 60 FPS for the most part. It has a few drops here and there but nothing major. Definitely worth checking out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
are the Telltale Minecraft games any good?

It's one of their better recent efforts. Get the complete edition with the season pass (if its listed like that on PSN) because in total its 8 episodes i think, and covers 2 different story arcs.

Top Bottom