• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Schedule leaked - Home july

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
If this is all true all the Sony ninja will have to commit suicide as payment for their failure!

Kittonwy

Banned
kbear said:
2wod5qw.jpg

HOLD TEH MAYO!!! WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING HOLD TEH MAYO!!!

Rawr.
Indifferent2.gif

Dante

Basch said:
Hey, everyone, I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

Quest 4 Booty Downloadable Content

It would fit. Could be true. Insomniac was hoping to reveal whatever the code stood for with a magazine reveal. I don't know what to make of this yet. But if true... :O

Woah, Sweet detective skills you got there :)

Ceb

gofreak said:
Do my eyes decieve me, or is that a new SCEJ game? (Siren)

Well, it's been in development for quite a while. They'd better well deliver soon.

PS Premiere unveiling maybe?

Quest for Booty = DLC featuring the space pirates?

Evander

"industry expert"
Wouldn't this be the 7th ratchet game, though? And even discounting deadlocked, and the PSP one, it's still number five.

edit: bah, for some reason I asumed that it meant a trailer or demo of a NEW ratchetgame, rather than DLC for the current one.

I would be ALL OVER DLC for ToD

SappYoda

Mifune said:
Oh wow, I would be all over Ratchet DLC. Tools of Destruction was one of my favorites of last year.
Yes, it may be the first thing I buy with PSN. Now we need uncharted DLC

Dante

ichigo kurosaki said:
This belongs to SCE Spain. For some reason it's not the first time their release schedule is leaked :lol

Hopefully that means these dates could actually be sooner for some titles. :)

Raist

Banned
Basch said:
Hey, everyone, I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

It would fit. Could be true. Insomniac was hoping to reveal whatever the code stood for with a magazine reveal. I don't know what to make of this yet. But if true... :O

:eek:

paging js

Dante said:
Hopefully that means these dates could actually be sooner for some titles. :)

Yeah, it's an European list after all, so most of the things in that list will likely be released in the US first. I don't think games like Wipeout will, though.

ymmv

Banned
It's clear though that PSN really needs 3rd party support fror PSN. There are some gems in the list, but there aren't that many and they're almost all internally developed.Rally up 3rd parties and get them cranking out games for both XBLA AND PSN!

Ratchet Quest for Booty?

if it was only Ratchet, that would be awesome seeing as how Clank has his own game in Secret Agent Clank and
the end of Future

Das-J

Law of the West
shagg_187 said:
"The Last Guy" was registered by Sony Japan on January. Can't wait to see what it's about.

GAF is going to love this game... hopefully you'll start hearing some info soon! :D

ymmv said:
It's clear though that PSN really needs 3rd party support fror PSN. There are some gems in the list, but they're almost all internally developed. Rally up 3rd parties and get them cranking out games for both XBLA AND PSN!

Well that list is from SCE Spain, so it's only going to include Sony games.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Basch said:

Haven't there already been intimations that the next installment would be more focused on Clank rather than on Ratchet?

Downloadable Clank: Quest 4 Booty?

(Quest 4 Clank's Booty?)

AndyD

aka andydumi
Tiduz said:
WTF IS EYECREATE 2

it better be free.

It would make Eyecreate what it needed to be from beginning. Add some 10-20 filters for voices and video capture. Allow all videos to go to XMB. Allow upload and easy sharing to a youtubesque place and send videos to friends.

Basch

Das-J said:
GAF is going to love this game... hopefully you'll start hearing some info soon! :D

Wait. Did you just confirm this list to be true? :O Wow. What a major leak. You have no idea how happy this makes me. :D

JCreasy

daayuum so many cool little nuggets, where to start . . .

E3 2008 @ HOME would be AWESOME!!

C'mon, July pleeeaaseee

The Last Guy, gotta find out more about that . . .

R2 trailer next month!? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OH YE SSSsSSS!!!

Top Bottom