• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN thread: PSN up in all areas except HK/Korea (Store is not up yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metalmurphy said:
Probably DDoS attacks. You can expect PSN to be a victim of those for quite some time now...

Y'know what, I can cope with hour-long outages two-three times a month so long as an actual hack NEVER happens again.

mattiewheels said:
One thing I can't believe I never thought of till now: can anyone who bought a psp go from 4/20 onwards do ANYTHING with the thing at all? Isn't it rendered completely useless without a store?
I was able to access my download list and redownload directly from my psp without the store but yeah I am hosed for new stuff right now... and what sucks is the day it went down I was going to buy God Eater.

lifa-cobex said:
I try to sign into psn, it starts loading for a min then the error pops up.

That's odd. Is anyone else getting this? I've signed out and back on several times. It's definitely working for me in the UK.

lifa-cobex

get2sammyb said:
That's odd. Is anyone else getting this? I've signed out and back on several times. It's definitely working for me in the UK.

Just checked it again. It's gone back to normal maintenance message.

mattiewheels said:
One thing I can't believe I never thought of till now: can anyone who bought a psp go from 4/20 onwards do ANYTHING with the thing at all? Isn't it rendered completely useless without a store?
I have most all my games on my PSP Go. Not really an issue for me.

AEREC

BadTaste105 said:
Well I can't sign in since psn came back up, it can obtain the IP address. Wtf?

Obtaining an IP address has nothing to do with whether or not you can sign into the PSN...

snap0212

disappeared said:
Store still not up in Canada.
That's not surprising at all since not one single person here on GAF (or anywhere else) has been able to get one the Store since at least April 20th. ;p

Kagari said:
No. -_-

I changed the topic. Next person who fails to read gets punishment!

disappeared said:
Store still not up in Canada.

Well, this will end well.
I'm still waiting for the store to re-download some of my games for back up purposes. It will be nice to finally own SSHD myself rather than gamesharing it.

ghostmind

So here we are, a few days away from having 6 WEEKS of continuous outage of the PSN store.

I've run out of negative comparisons and expletives at this point. I feel very bad for anyone whose paycheck is dependent on this "service" - time to diversify, if possible.

Angelcurio

I still haven´t reset my gf´s account. It´s a spain one, but since i never bought any content with it, you need to go with the password reset thing via email. Problem is that when they send the password to her email, she only has 3 hours to change it, but when she clicks on the link, the page shows always appear to be under maintenance.

ghostmind said:
So here we are, a few days away from having 6 WEEKS of continuous outage of the PSN store.

I've run out of negative comparisons and expletives at this point. I feel very bad for anyone whose paycheck is dependent on this "service" - time to diversify, if possible.

At least you ended with the only people who could be concerned with the Store being down. Who really knows what's going on behind the scenes.

For a second I thought your post was just going to be about us customers not being able to get online. It really shouldn't matter for us.

sphinx

the piano man
Angelcurio said:
I still haven´t reset my gf´s account. It´s a spain one, but since i never bought any content with it, you need to go with the password reset thing via email. Problem is that when they send the password to her email, she only has 3 hours to change it, but when she clicks on the link, the page shows always appear to be under maintenance.

This.

difference is that my account is american.. >_>

I thought this was already stable and working...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Zzoram said:
So is the Canadian PSN store up? If so when did it go up?

lets have a lesson in reading the thread title.

I hope there will be another way to claim the two games. I'm gonna be away from my ps3 for two months, not really fair that I only will have 30 days to pick the games.

Gravijah

alr1ghtstart said:
lets have a lesson in reading the thread title.

BUT THAT SAYS HK & KOREA, IT COULD UP IN OTHER REGIONS!

No, just kidding.

JustHadToJoin said:
I hope there will be another way to claim the two games. I'm gonna be away from my ps3 for two months, not really fair that I only will have 30 days to pick the games.
Get a friend to do it maybe?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
We should make a list of all the posters who come in here asking for information that's in the title and stick it in the wall of shame.

Neki

JustHadToJoin said:
If PSN Store never comes back, you'll never have to worry about it.

cj_iwakura said:
Question(not sure where else to ask): has anyone called dibs on an OT for Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls?
Not that it matters at the moment but do we even have a release date for the game?

Early June is about all I can assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom