• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Blueprints *pics*

PSP Blueprints
pspskizzen_01.jpg

pspskizzen_02.jpg

pspskizzen_03.jpg

pspskizzen_04.jpg

pspskizzen_05.jpg

pspskizzen_06.jpg

pspskizzen_07.jpg

Sorry if old!

neptunes

yes it is old.

I just wish someone posted it when GAF was debating on whether or not that was analog stick.

some people were hell bent on saying it wasn't.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
With both "terminals for charging" and a DC in connector, I wonder whether the PSP will come with a cradle charger or just a standard adapter in the box.

Jonk

I am wondering if they will add a larger sized battery pack and where will it stick out from this model.

mr2mike

Banned
"what's the home button?"

I'd guess it would be to return to the frontend GUI to access things on the mem stick, a local wifi network or other things, without taking out the game or movie. You know if could get annoying if you had to take out the UMD and reboot everytime you wanted to access the frontend.

mr2mike

Banned
Blue tooth? wasn't it wifi? *points to wireless LAN switch*

and it's got an IR thing too, though I have no idea why. I mean, why the hell would anyone use that IRDA thing? I've never seen someone use it, or a device that could, except for an old toshiba laptop... maybe PDAs can, but I'm not concerned with those, and why would you want to synch a PSP with a palm anyway?

Keio

For a Finer World
I just wish someone posted it when GAF was debating on whether or not that was analog stick.

It just takes a long time for me to come to terms with the fact that the analogue stick seems to be placed into a horribly unergonomic position.

Anyway, seriously:

Does anyone have exact measurements of the PSP?

mr2mike

Banned
ATRAC p0wNz

having to use Magicgate Duo sticks is gonna be a pain though, if I had known that a few months in advance I would have bought that for my cybershot and killed 2 birds with one stone instead of geting a plain vanilla sandisk 128MB 'stick

Top Bottom