• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP: "So-so" - KCET

Brofist

Broshnat said:
DS is miles better than PSP !!

The best 4 games ever made (in order):

Zelda: Ocarina
GoldenEye
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64

The chance to play them all wherever you go (just a matter of time before Ocarina gets ported as well), along with the hundreds of other awesome games that will be released, how can anything be better?

you are a retard

Brofist

Culex said:
Thank you for that informative post. Must have taken months to plan it out.

No only about 2 seconds actually..admittedly I'm usually not this way, but every now and again it's necessary.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
psp_screen007.jpg

Fears about marketing realized or allayed?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I'm sure you have a thing or two to say about it's effectiveness, but it don't think anything there looks repulsive (which was what his fear was about)

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Oh, sorry... I thought you said for the past 10 years. ;)
I must admit I wasn't at all involved in the console scene during the PS1 days, but from what I can see, whatever they did with their marketing back then, it worked pretty well.

jarrod

Banned
Marconelly said:
I must admit I wasn't at all involved in the console scene during the PS1 days, but from what I can see, whatever they did with their marketing back then, it worked pretty well.
Of course, it worked for Sega also. Sony's ads were little drier and less agressive though... still flawless is a pretty high standard to maintain. :p

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
The Kalinske-era Genesis set the mold for the mainstream console. The really amazing thing is how large a "niche" Nintendo has always managed to create; they're really the Disney of videogaming.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
psp_screen007.jpg

it's obvious that these are the stairs to a big battery shop.

from left to right
Girl "Fucking batteries dead again?!!? I only made it to the top of the stairs!!!"
guy "*prod prod prod* which of these is the start button??"
Girl "watch as i control the car with the power of my mind!"
Girl "ugh, this is the hardest and most uncomfortable pantyliner i have ever used. And it lacks absorbancy."
Guy "please... god.... i beg you. i promise i will go to church every sunday if you just make sure no one sees me wearing this cyan monstrosity"

Top Bottom