• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psychonauts 2 Art Test w/ Tim and Zak (Prototype footage)

FelipeMGM

Quick, call in Gaf GIF team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFqZNcMAnFo

CuGZyojWgAAZQXg.jpg:large

Pretty great artstyle. I hope the game is as good as the first one.

I also appreciate the transparency of launching those types of videos for a crowdfunded project.

Nazo

Its god damn gorgeous! The graphics and the animations look absolutely stellar.

2018 can't come soon enough!

Also, it was really cool seeing the camp in those shiny new graphics. :)

Jb

Damn it looks gorgeous. I'd love to KS a remake of the original using this tech if they ever feel like doing one.

Joqu

Yup, that looks great. Not just the art test environment either, Raz's movement is looking smooth already

Lijik

Yup, that looks great. Not just the art test environment either, Raz's movement is looking smooth already

Yeah the animations and way Raz seems to handle already looks fantastic. Even some of the prototype-y stuff looks great, I love how the clones just jump right out of Raz's head.

Grief.exe

Now I want a remake of the original.

The way they spent time to remodel the camp likes that makes it a possibility, as they are getting a prototype ready to show future crowdfunding projects.

I had no money when they launched their campaign. I was hoping they would do a slacker backer thing, but nah. They never did. I was throwing my money at you, Tim!

I'm excited where this is leading. Loved the first one!

FelipeMGM

I failed to back it.

... I shall not fail to buy it.

I had no money when they launched their campaign. I was hoping they would do a slacker backer thing, but nah. They never did. I was throwing my money at you, Tim!

I'm excited where this is leading. Loved the first one!

You can still back it! (I think)

fig.co/psy2

EDIT: Yeah, Ultimadrago is right, you can invest on it, but not back it :(

Top Bottom