• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psychonauts 2 E3 2019 trailer

Mista

Banned

Double Fine Productions debuted the first gameplay trailer for Psychonauts 2 during the Microsoft E3 2019 press conference.

Psychonauts 2 is in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Looks great, typical DF jank though for the gameplay. I know the story and cutscene stuff will be solid as usual.

Surprised DF sold out to MS. Wondering if Schaefer is planning on retiring after Psychonauts 2.

FranXico

Surprising it's still coming to Playstation.
If the game was licensed and signed to publish on Playstation, it won't be canceled from being released there just because the studio was bought in the meantime.

Tbh, I was more surprised about Minecraft Dungeons coming to PS4. I guess Notch must have included a clause when he signed to sell...

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Was a great surprise, and can’t wait to try it out. I’m of those rare people who never managed to play the first, but always heard good things. Is it still worth playing?

Was a great surprise, and can’t wait to try it out. I’m of those rare people who never managed to play the first, but always heard good things. Is it still worth playing?
I only played it for the first time about 3 or 4 years ago and I thought it held up really well. I would say play it.

Top Bottom