• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox World | OT | I see a little silhouetto of a Mallo

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I bough Fallblox on the final day of the offer (lucky) so I need to play through that first, but for 30% off I may buy this now so I have it.

Defuso

I hope i can later answer the online questionaire for clubnintendo points and put in:

Bought because of awesome Treehouse-stream

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This is the type of game that had me interested...but I just KNOW I wouldn't find it that interesting once I play it.

In other words, it'll probably be taking up one of my Wii U menu squares and that's about it.

Opposite for me. Puzzle games don't interest me but I couldn't put Pushmo down when I played it.

Scarapush, Scarapull, will you do the Fandango

Gonna give this a whirl I think, I've never played any of this series, but I have a weakness for puzzlers and a brand new WiiU

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I like the little hub-worlds. Makes the game even more charming.

But I.S pls; we've probably all played the pushmo games before. No need for the mandatory tutorial once again :D

JoeM86

This game has the same issue I had with Fallblox. A ridiculously long tutorial explaining all the basics that can't be skipped

zroid

Banned
This game has the same issue I had with Fallblox. A ridiculously long tutorial explaining all the basics that can't be skipped

But Fallblox's tutorial wasn't even that bad :(

Pullblox was the one which was really grating... game is still amazing though

JoeM86

But Fallblox's tutorial wasn't even that bad :(

Pullblox was the one which was really grating... game is still amazing though

Ok, this one isn't as bad as I made out to be, but it is annoying even when in normal challenges when you get interrupted to have basic features explained

zroid

Banned
Ok, this one isn't as bad as I made out to be, but it is annoying even when in normal challenges when you get interrupted to have basic features explained

Alas... it is indeed annoying

fortunately once you get through it the first time, there's nothing but dozens of hours of puzzling goodness! :p

Shahadan

Oh my god the user created ones...somone did a giant pullblox ressembling the head of Wonderful Red.
It's hard as shit !

Shahadan

I don't mind, I have the GBs.

Showing the download size instead of the space the game takes up really isn't that helpful... should show both to make it clearer.

The total size is on the eshop page, it even tells you if you don't have enough space.
Once you have bought it informs you of the download size only, as it should.

dock

I loved the first game, but there was something that stopped me from playing more....

Now I remember: The tutorials.

I'm not doing that again. No way.

daydream

Banned
Downloading now!

Pushmo was pretty much the perfect puzzle game, especially the difficulty curve. I never got stuck, yet noticed the level of challenge rising while I was playing. Astounding to me how well the learning process worked. I breezed through the last few level packs, but only because the game had such a logical progression to it. Crashmo went a bit astray in that regard.

Obviously the main mechanics were really interesting and refreshing on top of that. I'm a bit concerned about World because of the lack of 3D, but if it gets me into the sharing aspect of it, that might make up for that. Either way, I'm excited!

Shahadan

Couldn't wait and went for the user created content :D
Here are some already available I wanted to post here:

Wonderful Red
zlCfzSENJEwbVI-jlC

Mudkipz
zlCfzSENGxQdihmIwU

Mk8 logo
zlCfzSEM_4UjScC55k

Some good things in there.
Also a couple megaman heads I need to solve nao.

Really easy to Yeah some work and comment on the appropriate miiverse page.

69wpm

Couldn't wait and went for the user created content :D
Here are some already available I wanted to post here:

pics

Some good things in there.
Also a couple megaman heads I need to solve nao.

Really easy to Yeah some work and comment on the appropriate miiverse page.

Can't wait for some Splatoon content.

Haines

Banned
Grabbed pushmo when it was on sale but it has solo many puzzles I can't be bothered buying another.

Also don't understand why Nintendo doesn't do unified deals globally.

Top Bottom