• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

after watching a video linked on reddit I may try and cheese zeusdra with GOdin, now that I have one....

I'm not quite sure how to do it most safely, I assume with autoheal awakenings which I do not have very many of.

bjork

I've been going through and trying to evolve and level my characters, so the dragons being available more often sure is nice. I finally managed to get Reincarnated Bastet today. Next up is to make Reincarnated Susanoo.

Bladelaw

Ok so I have the Zeus Dragon dungeon from 7:30pm (to 8:30pm I guess? not sure how long they last in JP)

I can put together either side of the ALB cheese team. Anyone that can put together the A or B side let me know and I'll work through the dungeon. I figure folks looking to evo Ra Dragon should be the ones most interested in getting him.

Just let me know which side you need me to bring.

Aesnath

after watching a video linked on reddit I may try and cheese zeusdra with GOdin, now that I have one....

I'm not quite sure how to do it most safely, I assume with autoheal awakenings which I do not have very many of.

What is the grodin cheese team? I have 2 grodins, 2 fire guardian dragons, Sakyua and chester are my only inheritable gravities, but I do have access to both zeus and zhera.

On reddit people are talking about tengu/A.Ama cheese, which, with an Ama friend, I might be able to pull off, but I don't have access to any amaeratsu to full heal, which may be important, I'm not sure.

Ducarmel

JP rank rem gift rest got Mei Mei and Hathor on main, Neptune and Hathor on Alt.

More tricolors are always good by me.

Is the 5x REM going on in JP worth a yolo? I have none of the Legendary Heroes or Gemstone.

Jagernaut

Ok so I have the Zeus Dragon dungeon from 7:30pm (to 8:30pm I guess? not sure how long they last in JP)

I can put together either side of the ALB cheese team. Anyone that can put together the A or B side let me know and I'll work through the dungeon. I figure folks looking to evo Ra Dragon should be the ones most interested in getting him.

Just let me know which side you need me to bring.

I'll run it once for the stone, I can do either side (Beorc is not plussed if that matters).

I just hit 1500 days today, mostly non-IAP.

Bladelaw

I'll run it once for the stone, I can do either side (Beorc is not plussed if that matters).

I just hit 1500 days today, mostly non-IAP.

I have Beorc plussed from previous farming. I figure why take chances?

just a reminder for the new page:

Jagernaut said:
**Template Teams:**
P1: ALB(Hathor)/Dios/Dios/Dios/Uuvo Beorc
P2: ALB(A. Sakuya)/Tengu(Raphael)/Dios/Dios/Grodin

**Guide:**
Fl1 - P1: 1c, P2: Tengu(Raphael), Dios, swipe, P1: ping
Fl2 - P2: Dios, Grodin, swipe
Fl3 - P1: Dios, Uuvo Beorc, ALB (A. Sakuya), ALB (Hathor), swipe

**Notes:**
1. Make sure you use the gravities on Zeusdra in that order!!!!
2. A. Sakuya can be any 20% gravity
3. Hathor can be any 25% gravity (you can use a 20% gravity but it might affect consistency if RNGesus blesses you with his presence)
4. Grodin can be Grodin Tamadra
5. All subs should be max lvl and have 99 atk plusses

I'm swapping Hathor for Hades since I don't have Hathor
The template has 21 or 22 skill boosts (depends on the grodin evo) so if you're bringing Sakuya make sure she'll be up in time for Zeus Dragon, same goes for Raph. P2 plusses aren't as important as long as it's enough to "kill" Hermes.

What is the grodin cheese team? I have 2 grodins, 2 fire guardian dragons, Sakyua and chester are my only inheritable gravities, but I do have access to both zeus and zhera.

On reddit people are talking about tengu/A.Ama cheese, which, with an Ama friend, I might be able to pull off, but I don't have access to any amaeratsu to full heal, which may be important, I'm not sure.

This is the video that was linked. Looks slow but pretty reliable, but I evo'd one of my new Grodins to that evo yesterday and tested it an I'm autohealing about half that, so I'm worried I won't be able to sustain a safe run.

Now that I have a Canopus I made for Devil Rush runs to skillup Grida (which I still haven't done....) I have a board enhance, but I'll have to look carefully at ZeusDra's attacks and make sure I'm ok with binds/skill binds/healing/damage. It's a 99 stam gamble on STTD day. :/

I still haven't run EXP of a Lifetime though, so there's that.

Bladelaw

I'm playing around with Super Yomi Dragon teams. I think a lot of my Aizen research applies here too. The idea is you want OE's since you want 5 orbs to do the trick no matter what. You need some way to handle DQ hera and the usual stumbling blocks (Kagu, sopdet, parvati, beelz). Then you might (not sure) need a spike for Kali.

So...
Yomi Dragon (Dill Sirius/Aketchi/Goetia)
Eschamali
Awoken Haku
Revo Anubis (Ulquiorra)
Halloween Izanami (Orochi)
Yomi Dragon

Anubis is a giant stat stick. The padx team sim gives me 31k hp, 16k RCV 16 Dark OE's. The Yomi inherit is for enhancing orbs after beelz to guarantee a kill first turn (barring a terrible Haku board), Ulquiorra hits harder than any gemstone for this team. Hiza can delay floor 15 and be up in time to tank DQ hera. Damage control at 4x should be enough to kill sopdet given the odds are pretty small of skyfalling 5o1e.

Jagernaut

I have Beorc plussed from previous farming. I figure why take chances?

just a reminder for the new page:

I'm swapping Hathor for Hades since I don't have Hathor
The template has 21 or 22 skill boosts (depends on the grodin evo) so if you're bringing Sakuya make sure she'll be up in time for Zeus Dragon, same goes for Raph. P2 plusses aren't as important as long as it's enough to "kill" Hermes.

I have G/L Odin so that's 21 sb. I could bring Mito instead and inherit Godin but that would drop it to 20 sb. Raphael and Sakuya are max skilled, so the slowest skill is Revo Hades.

Bladelaw

I have G/L Odin so that's 21 sb. I could bring Mito instead and inherit Godin but that would drop it to 20 sb. Raphael and Sakuya are max skilled, so the slowest skill is Revo Hades.

ok should be fine then. I've max skilled Hades so after the 1c he should be up for Hermes. Stick with G/L Odin. I don't think we'll need the devil killers.

Aesnath

I think I can put together the Tengu/ama cheese team.

Any of you have an awoken amaeratsu you'd care to put up tonight? I'm going to inherit a dark chester over my NY Tengu if that is helpful to anyone.

ID 335,413,460

donjezzy

Just received two Gremory's from the god fest for a total of 3 including 1 that I run usually With the 100k MP event I'm only like 40k away from 300k MP. I currently run Gremory/B.Pandora/A.Pandora/Akechi/Yomidra. I plan on keeping one for assist but would it be better to sell the other for Xin Hua? Also is there a consensus team for gremory? I tend to struggle mightily with arena 1 and 2 still

Just received two Gremory's from the god fest for a total of 3 including 1 that I run usually With the 100k MP event I'm only like 40k away from 300k MP. I currently run Gremory/B.Pandora/A.Pandora/Akechi/Yomidra. I plan on keeping one for assist but would it be better to sell the other for Xin Hua? Also is there a consensus team for gremory? I tend to struggle mightily with arena 1 and 2 still

Gremory is a pretty solid sub for herself, and I'm not sure if her recent buff makes her better than Xin Hua or not. I think the thing you're missing is a board change, but I don't know what options you have since I'd assume Typhon/Anaphon would be on your team if you have them. Also remember we're still getting more MP so you can buy her later. I would maybe switch B. Pandora with Gremory and see how you do.

Jagernaut

Any of you have an awoken amaeratsu you'd care to put up tonight? I'm going to inherit a dark chester over my NY Tengu if that is helpful to anyone.

ID 335413460

I'll add you and put up my hyper A Amaterasu with 5 rcv latents, auto heals for 11,500 a turn.

Edit. I'm Static@GAF. Remind me to refresh if you don't see her up.

Aesnath

I'll add you and put up my hyper A Amaterasu with 5 rcv latents, auto heals for 11,500 a turn.

Edit. I'm Static@GAF. Remind me to refresh if you don't see her up.

Thanks, I just got the request. Right now I'm seeing Krishna. No rush though, zeusdra is at 9pm for me.

This should be fun!

W-00

ID 335,413,460

Tengu/Ama cheese team? So that's Ama/Zera/Fagan/Zeus/Touen/Tengu(Chester)? I can make that. Friend request sent. I'll have my pentamaxed recovery-latent A. Ama up after my star den (4:30 Pacific) tonight.

And since the team relies on Ama's healing, it's actually better for them to be low-level (and maybe non-awoken), right?

EDIT: Hm... I could even put A. Sakuya on top of Ama. Would that be helpful?

Jagernaut

Thanks, I just got the request. Right now I'm seeing Krishna. No rush though, zeusdra is at 9pm for me.

This should be fun!

I forget, do you have to be a certain rank to see both of your friends' leaders.

Edit. Sort your helpers by rank when about to enter a dungeon, and see if you can see both my leaders.

donjezzy

Gremory is a pretty solid sub for herself, and I'm not sure if her recent buff makes her better than Xin Hua or not. I think the thing you're missing is a board change, but I don't know what options you have since I'd assume Typhon/Anaphon would be on your team if you have them. Also remember we're still getting more MP so you can buy her later. I would maybe switch B. Pandora with Gremory and see how you do.

Thanks for the info! Ill keep them for now then.

W-00

I ended up putting one of my Chesters on my A. Ama. She's up now, in case any Tengu players need her. I've opened up a few slots. 316 493 320

EDIT: WELP! So much for the cheese team! Hermes never used his no-damage skill for me, and the only heal I had on hand was A. Ama's 40% heal, which, of course, was insufficient. Next time, Zeusdra! Next time, I'll have Ceres inherited!

Jagernaut

Just logged into the game and there was a data download. Yomidra ult evo is in but I don't have Hera dragon yet.

Edit. EVA buffs too, Misato got her 3rd two prong.

smbu2000

Decided to randomly try Hephaestos Dragon as the radar dungeon was up today and managed to clear it! Yay. Totally skipped over the 15 turn delay when I checked out the dungeon data.

KHTj0cf.jpg

I took the 15 turn delay on my main team, so I had to finish with mainly with my sub team.

Sub: YD/R.Haku(A.Haku)/D.Meta(Satsuki)/D.Kanna(CTW)/R.Persephone
Main: YD/R.Haku(A.Haku)/R.Hades/D.Athena(Orochi)/Eschamali

I used Eschamali on Neptune, then waited out Apollo's 3 turn 7 combo shield (after used D.Athena on him). On the boss, I used Pone to get in a good attack, attacked healed with my main. Used Satsuki's skill to get him under 50%. Passed to my sub and used Haku/YD/YD and that charged up my D.Kanna with CTW to finish him off.

I really don't need him since I don't have Shiva Dragon on either of my accounts, but it's nice to have cleared. Only have Noah and Gaia Dragon left to clear from the Radar ones. Don't need them so haven't tried them yet.

For my reset free rolls I picked up:
Main: Rodin (my 4th, rank 150) and Ruel (my 3rd, rank 250)
Sub: Persephone (my 2nd, 150) and Nephtys (my 2nd, 250)

I also apparently got within the top 5% of people who played the Gachadora Descend and picked up a crown on both of my accounts, heh. Was surprised by that as I didn't think I played it that much.

Getting close to 700k MP on my Sub. Don't need too much more for D.Athena.
Also bought the Blue puppet on my main. I figured I could use her on my R.Minerva team and also on my R.Neptune team.

Oh had also pulled once on the GFE REM the other day. Picked up a dupe LMeta on my sub (15k MP) and on my main I picked up my first Ilm. Pretty nice and I think I might try using him with the new Kenshin I made on my sub.

edit: Pulled once on each of mine in the Murako Collection. Picked up Napoleon on my sub! Nice!
That prompted me to try on my main and picked up a silver Radius...uhhh...

Aesnath

So, like the zeus dragon experiment didn't work out for me. One of my substitutions actually screwed me pretty hard: NY tengu over tengu. How, you might ask? Well, NY tengu's leader skill buffs attack to 3x when he is low hp. Obviously, the zombie team is low HP quite frequently. Anyway, this meant that everything was x3 damage and Ama was x9. I didn't expect this to matter and it did not on hermes. However, on Artemis, who has about half the hp overall, it turned out to be pretty crucial.

The zeus & hera I was using was entirely unskilled. On Artemis's floor, you need to stall for zhera, use it, then stall for it again and use a chain of gravities to kill the floor. Importantly, Artemis needs to stay over 50% hp while you are stalling or she will use a multi-hit attack. What I found out is that, after about 60 or so turns of stalling, that 3x attack modifier results in about 5% of artemis's hp, which means she drops to below 50% shortly after using zhera the first time. Then she killed me.

Eh, I assume these will float around occasionally. I'm going to try to get a regular Tengu together (I've had like 3, but they always seem to be needed for awoken evos) for next time. It seems very doable overall.

I also want to thank Jagernaut and W-00 for their help in this experiment.

Bladelaw

Checking the padx page on updates looks like we're getting more than just Yomidragon.
There's entries for the updated EVA cards, 3 Kingdoms 2, and FUJIN AND RAIJIN.

Fujin has been added to Kanna and Dmeta as my most wanted cards. I'm hoping they debut with 3K2 so I can feel better about rolling like a fool.

Jagernaut

So, like the zeus dragon experiment didn't work out for me. One of my substitutions actually screwed me pretty hard: NY tengu over tengu. How, you might ask? Well, NY tengu's leader skill buffs attack to 3x when he is low hp. Obviously, the zombie team is low HP quite frequently. Anyway, this meant that everything was x3 damage and Ama was x9. I didn't expect this to matter and it did not on hermes. However, on Artemis, who has about half the hp overall, it turned out to be pretty crucial.

The zeus & hera I was using was entirely unskilled. On Artemis's floor, you need to stall for zhera, use it, then stall for it again and use a chain of gravities to kill the floor. Importantly, Artemis needs to stay over 50% hp while you are stalling or she will use a multi-hit attack. What I found out is that, after about 60 or so turns of stalling, that 3x attack modifier results in about 5% of artemis's hp, which means she drops to below 50% shortly after using zhera the first time. Then she killed me.

Eh, I assume these will float around occasionally. I'm going to try to get a regular Tengu together (I've had like 3, but they always seem to be needed for awoken evos) for next time. It seems very doable overall.

I also want to thank Jagernaut and W-00 for their help in this experiment.

No problem, just let me know next time you are running Zeus dragon and I'll put up Amaterasu. Also if there is an inherit that would be useful on her like 20% gravity or full heal, I'll inherit it.

Aesnath

No problem, just let me know next time you are running Zeus dragon and I'll put up Amaterasu. Also if there is an inherit that would be useful on her like 20% gravity or full heal, I'll inherit it.

A full heal would be convenient for transitioning to Artemis's floor. I ended up using green odin with sakuya inherited on it so that I could heal before killing Hermes. It worked, but it forced me to keep activating odin so that the gravity wasn't ever up.

bjork

How many units do you all keep that are in a "just in case" status? I don't know what's what very well, so I usually look at puzzledragonx and base what I keep off of their character ratings, even though I know that isn't 100% reliable. I feel like most story drops you're going to get are not too special unless they've got a ton of evolutions, and in most collabs it's like 2-3 characters tops that you want to hang on to and put work into. Am I way off in this thinking?

How many units do you all keep that are in a "just in case" status? I don't know what's what very well, so I usually look at puzzledragonx and base what I keep off of their character ratings, even though I know that isn't 100% reliable. I feel like most story drops you're going to get are not too special unless they've got a ton of evolutions, and in most collabs it's like 2-3 characters tops that you want to hang on to and put work into. Am I way off in this thinking?

At least one of everything from the REM, including collabs, and usually two if possible. You never know when a card will get a split evo that will be useful or get a buff that suddenly makes it viable as a sub/inherit. Plus plenty of "bad" cards like elementals are situationally OP when used as an inherit.

Box space needs another buff :(

Aesnath

At this point, I only keep dungeon drops that fall into one of three categories:

1. Things that are useful in and of themselves (e.g. myr, scarlet, jojo the snake, zhera, red guardian dragon, heartbreakers/heartmakers/single orb changers)
2. Things that come from dungeons that are a pain in the ass (e.g. volsung, star justice, non-skill-up fodder invades)
3. things used for evolutions of stuff I already own

If it isn't in one of the three categories, my need is pretty low and I can typically get more of it without too much trouble. Also, if something has a sort of useful skill and I managed to skill it up without too much trouble, I might keep one just in case (sort of like shadow lord from FF collab).

bjork

At least one of everything from the REM, including collabs, and usually two if possible. You never know when a card will get a split evo that will be useful or get a buff that suddenly makes it viable as a sub/inherit. Plus plenty of "bad" cards like elementals are situationally OP when used as an inherit.

Box space needs another buff :(

You just mean as you come across them? My box is like 400 or something and I try not to keep it close to full.

Bladelaw

I keep things in the following priority and clear space working from the bottom up:

Unique REM cards: I never sell my only copy of a REM card

Dupe REM: Only if I see no need for multiples (basically sticker girls and some collab silvers)

Tans: I'll be making King tans constantly since I go through them pretty regularly. If after a tan infestation I only have 1-3 of a normal tan I'll fuse or sell.

Rogue drops: I keep minimum 2, 1 for use and 1 for evo fodder, Scarlet and Z8 are exceptions, I keep 5 scarlets (4 + evo fodder), and 3 Z8's (2 for use one for fodder)

Generic Descends: Only if I "know" I'll need it in the near future for a more elaborate evolution other wise it turns into plusses or MP.

Evo Mats: I like to keep 5 of everything but I pare down if space is needed (especially right before I run Star Den)
I'll keep 5 of each:
- Keeper (35 slots)
- Dublits (30 slots)
- Mythlits (only the rainbow ones) (5 slots)
- Dragon Fruits (20 slots)
- Divine Masks (25 slots)
- Mystic Masks (5 slots)
- normal evo masks (for revos) (25 slots)

Everything else I can generally get "as needed". Granted this takes up a stupid amount of box space, but I have 900 slots.

bjork

I've found myself unloading some characters I don't know if I'll ever use, but maybe I should've been hanging on to them, I guess. I also have stuff that I'm not sure about as far as keeping dupes. The one I'm currently wondering about is Meridonalis, who I pulled 3 of in the heroine gacha a little while back. Almost all of her awakenings increase water damage, so if I had 3 of them on a team, that would be pretty strong, right? I just can't see feeding them for a potential skill up or selling them for points.

W-00

Do not sell or fuse Meri. I pulled three as well. She is an extremely good and powerful card. Even if you only want to use one on a team, the other two are still going to be useful as inherits.

Evo Mats: I like to keep 5 of everything but I pare down if space is needed (especially right before I run Star Den)
I'll keep 5 of each:
- Keeper (35 slots)
- Dublits (30 slots)
- Mythlits (only the rainbow ones) (5 slots)
- Dragon Fruits (20 slots)
- Divine Masks (25 slots)
- Mystic Masks (5 slots)
- normal evo masks (for revos) (25 slots)
I do mostly the same except for Dragon Fruits, Mystic Masks, and Topalits (the Light ones). I keep every Dragon Fruit and Mystic Mask because there are no guaranteed drop locations for them and farming when you need them is a pain. I keep every Topalit because they are used to evo baby tamas. So are Dragon Fruits which is another reason I keep them.

I've found myself unloading some characters I don't know if I'll ever use, but maybe I should've been hanging on to them, I guess. I also have stuff that I'm not sure about as far as keeping dupes. The one I'm currently wondering about is Meridonalis, who I pulled 3 of in the heroine gacha a little while back. Almost all of her awakenings increase water damage, so if I had 3 of them on a team, that would be pretty strong, right? I just can't see feeding them for a potential skill up or selling them for points.
Can't tell if serious...

Assuming you are, yeah, DO NOT SELL/FEED HER haha. She's one of the best cards in the game right now and pulling 3 of them is god tier lucky. Inherit a second one onto your main one for skill delay protection so you don't overwrite her skill because it's extremely useful.

bjork

Do not sell or fuse Meri. I pulled three as well. She is an extremely good and powerful card. Even if you only want to use one on a team, the other two are still going to be useful as inherits.

I still have yet to try inherits out. I have a few character who are available for it, I just keep forgetting to do it, heh.

Can't tell if serious...

Assuming you are, yeah, DO NOT SELL/FEED HER haha. She's one of the best cards in the game right now and pulling 3 of them is god tier lucky. Inherit a second one onto your main one for skill delay protection so you don't overwrite her skill because it's extremely useful.

Yeah, I'm serious. I play daily but not super intensely, and I only check news and stuff occasionally to see what's going on. So sometimes I come in here and people are like "I cleared with my AKB48 and a LMeta and my Blodin did such and such" and it's all foreign to me. I just try and make a rainbow team from whatever type my lead is (currently the dancing girl amaterasu) and do my best. Despite 600 days or whatever and just recently hitting rank 250, I'd consider myself a novice still.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
I am a fool, so I keep:

10x most evo. materials (Usually less than this, 10 is just the limit)
15x for all jewels and dragon fruits (top-end masks are fine at 10 because of 50/50 shot for more)
1-2x odd drops used in evo. (mystic light knight, phoenix, the hound of chulainn)
3x all descend boss drops (2 for possible evo. usage, 1 to skill up)
Up to 3 of each REM mob (Upper limit varies by monster, i.e. I've kept 4 Fenrirs)
No limit on Tans, Piis, Snowglobes, Tamadras
And some various garbage I can't bring myself to get rid of (seasonal dungeon drops, a Zeromus from when I started playing, 4 Fenrirs)

Box space, currently 1175, is often expanded. While this is functionally overkill, it at least meant I had most of the materials needed for my Myr "without preparation" when I decided to start running her.

Speaking of Myr, I finally completed arena 1 for the first time with her help. Inheriting A. Indra's shield on Saria allowed me to giggle at Sopdet's "Goodbye" and still almost fail to kill her. Boy, does arena give a ton of rank exp.

Yeah, I'm serious. I play daily but not super intensely, and I only check news and stuff occasionally to see what's going on. So sometimes I come in here and people are like "I cleared with my AKB48 and a LMeta and my Blodin did such and such" and it's all foreign to me. I just try and make a rainbow team from whatever type my lead is (currently the dancing girl amaterasu) and do my best. Despite 600 days or whatever and just recently hitting rank 250, I'd consider myself a novice still.
Right on. Well you should consider using Meri if you ever feel like clearing more stuff faster. There is no shortage of friend leaders to pair with and nearly any water card that makes water orbs is a very viable sub. At 8 connected water orbs you deal 100x damage which will kill most things outright if you make rows. She also has a massive RCV buff so you will heal to full with a single heart match.

You just mean as you come across them? My box is like 400 or something and I try not to keep it close to full.

Yeah, as I come across them. I'm not whaling at the moment which is good, as I'd go crazy over the small number of 6*s I'm still looking for.

I also try and keep

5x of every basic evo mat
1 of every descend boss
1 EKMD because he's used in a surprisingly high number of evos
unlimited jewels, tamas, pys, tans
unlimited +egg mules

I'm at exactly 1000 box space and it's not enough... but it's tough to let go of one of my 4 Kurones. Pulling the trigger on selling my eighth Tsubaki made me weepy. With the MP along with rogue descended runs I may be getting close to being able to afford RaDra and have enough left over for D.Athena, though....

Ducarmel

When MP shop was revealed I would sell almost anything, now that inheritance is a thing, and mp is farmable and not to many things are worth buying in the mp shop I have become a hoarder.

These days I try to keep 5 of every pantheon god and gfe. If I roll a sixth I determine if I can use it to inherit on itself or self for mp. Silvers I keep 1 if its only a situational use card, and I may keep up to 4 or more if its a decent orb changer, inheritance or sub.

Dungeon drops I try to keep at least 2 now 3 since some descend bosses can be inherited. 1 for evo mat 1-2 for sub use, and now I may keep an extra 1-2 for inheritance purposes.

EXP and Evo mat I keep as much as i can, and use it or sell it if I reach my box limit.

bjork

Judging from the responses, I haven't done too much damage in offloading some guys, but I think I'll try and hang on to more as I get new units. Thanks for the feedback, everyone :)

Right on. Well you should consider using Meri if you ever feel like clearing more stuff faster. There is no shortage of friend leaders to pair with and nearly any water card that makes water orbs is a very viable sub. At 8 connected water orbs you deal 100x damage which will kill most things outright if you make rows. She also has a massive RCV buff so you will heal to full with a single heart match.

Oh wow. And here I thought this amaterasu was great because you can stall almost forever for specials, but that sounds really great. I'll have to try her out later on today.

Judging from the responses, I haven't done too much damage in offloading some guys, but I think I'll try and hang on to more as I get new units. Thanks for the feedback, everyone :)

Oh wow. And here I thought this amaterasu was great because you can stall almost forever for specials, but that sounds really great. I'll have to try her out later on today.
Glad to help. :D

If you ever feel like posting your Monster Box there are plenty of people here who can point out the good, bad, and inbetween. You might have some more powerful cards waiting to be discovered.

bjork

Glad to help. :D

If you ever feel like posting your Monster Box there are plenty of people here who can point out the good, bad, and inbetween. You might have some more powerful cards waiting to be discovered.

I did a little bit ago and got some good green lineups, but I'm still working on getting the units leveled and completing their awakenings, etc.

This was kind of nice to see, it's a lot of damage for me:

Top Bottom