• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quality over quantity: Maleficent 3 Now in the Works, Angelina Jolie to Return

Saber

Gold Member
I like Angelina, but frankly this franchise is so meh that I didn't even knew it has a sequel.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
College Accuse GIF

BOB IGER!

Billbofet

Watched this today and found it shocking. According to this video, he suspects Disney has lost $1.4B on their theatrical releases this year (33 minute mark, holy shit!!!!).
And Dan is about the absolute furthest you could ever get from being an "everything is woke" rage tuber.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Watched this today and found it shocking. According to this video, he suspects Disney has lost $1.4B on their theatrical releases this year (33 minute mark, holy shit!!!!).
And Dan is about the absolute furthest you could ever get from being an "everything is woke" rage tuber.

Wouldn't surprise me, though I think a lot of their marketing spend goes right back around into their coffers (expensive ads "bought" on D+, ABC, etc) and those 200 mill budgets MUST have been inflated to build out studios, FX houses, or something like that). Still, a year ago they must have been hoping for 2-3 billion in profit, not a big B in losses.

MayauMiao

I predict the plot about a man did something some bad stuff, then there will be standard big battles between the two, and she'll win.

Top Bottom