• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error Developer: Our first game came out only on PlayStation and not xbox due to performance issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
q98Li49.jpg

I'm glad the Game is coming to Xbox. Both Xbox and Sony need games to justify their purchases at the moment.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
I don't really understand the OP. It doesn't make sense.
People are bitching at this developer studio for plugging the game as a PlayStation exclusive and then announcing it for series x tonight. In which, they seemed to now tweet that the reason why series x version wasn't announced yet was because of "performance issues" on xbox.

People are bitching at this developer studio for plugging the game as a PlayStation exclusive and then announcing it for series x tonight. In which, they seemed to now tweet that the reason why series x version wasn't announced yet was because of "performance issues" on xbox.

Gotcha. I guess the SDK came late to some developers. I can't imagine them having hardware related performance issues on Series X.

jaysius

Banned
Oh fuck, the dev's that are making something that somehow looks worse than Doom 3, if they jacked premade assets from whatever tools they're using they'd probably have a better looking game.

ethomaz

Banned
I’m confused, was this game announced for the PS5 and not Xbox? Or was it having issues on PS5 and announced for Xbox?
He is talking about the first game.
Kings of Lorn.
It was released only on PS4 (and PC) due performance issues on Xbox One.

The OP should be a bit more clear.
They are trying to say they are not platform biased just that their first game had performance issues on Xbox it become console-exclusive for PlayStation.

Without these performance issues they want to release in all consoles like they are doing with Quantum Error.

Last edited:

MrFunSocks

Banned
Gotcha. I guess the SDK came late to some developers. I can't imagine them having hardware related performance issues on Series X.
That's not what this says though. They say their FIRST GAME didn't release on xbox because of performance issues. Quantum Error is not their first game. Their first game is this:

Released only on PC and PS4.

Last edited:

Dolomite

In the tweet the dev seems to referenced thier "previous game" but which is that?

"trick. Our first game came out only on PlayStation and not Xbox, due to performance issues"

tryDEATH

That is not how to endear yourself to the Xbox fans nor is it the right way to announce the game is coming to Xbox, especially not if you are going to also diss the systems performance. Even if its true don't say it out loud lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom