• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question for those with FamicomWarsDS...

I'm playing through on the hard campaign now and I've gotten myself stuck on a mission almost near the end... the reason? My cpu player on the top screen keeps getting trashed as they only have 5 units against about 30!

After reading an FAQ, the guide told me that I need to send ground units to the top screen from the bottom one... the problem is, I don't seem to be able to do this. I can send air units just fine, but when I click on a ground unit, I don't get the option.

So, is it possible to send ground units? If so, then how? Or is this FAQ just lying to me and my cpu player is destined to die?

Cheers GAF!

Well, as usual, you're stuck in a situation that you can't figure out and the moment you ask for help... you suddenly try something new and it works!

If anyone wants to know the answer...

Move the ground unit to your HQ, then you get the option to send to the top screen

Bebpo

Banned
I can't believe you got to almost the end of the game ON HARD without ever sending a unit up to the 2nd screen :p

Top Bottom