• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radio Free Nintendo | A Nintendo Podcast for Grownups

Ondore

An impressively quick turnaround means reaction brought directly... to you.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...-crafted-direct-clearly-made-by-professionals
Episode 466-1 "A Well Crafted Direct Clearly Made By Professionals" said:
It had been 112 days since the last proper Nintendo Direct, and Nintendo finally answered fans' prayers. Jon, Greg, Gui, and James decided this kind of an event couldn't wait until Sunday for our expert analysis. We have all the topics you care about from the latest Nintendo Direct: Yo-Kai: Romance of Three Kingdoms, Fire Emblem: Cipher, Lost Reavers, Disney Art Academy, Culdcept Revolt, and Pocket Card Jockey. The team even finds time to talk about entries in lesser-known game franchises they think you should keep an eye on, such as: Paper Mario: Color Splash, Star Fox Zero, and Monster Hunter Generations. When everyone is surprised that you knew about these under-the-radar titles, let 'em know Radio Free Nintendo gave you the scoop.

If you're wondering why we posted this episode so early, or why it's labeled as 466 Part 1, that's because it's finally time for our Xenoblade Chronicles X Spoilercast. We recorded it on Wednesday, and will be releasing the two hour single-segment show Sunday evening at the regular time. If you haven't finished the game, and are sensitive to spoilers, you should probably listen only after you're done with the game.

We'll be back next week with a regular episode. If you have questions or reactions to today's Direct, feel free to send them to our mailbag.

Time: 1'07"17
Outro: Tap Trial - Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Downloads: MP3 | AAC
2016 GOTY Metroid Prime Federation Force: Presumably also discussed in a sharp(FE) act of lede burial

Ondore

There's no direction for us, here it comes the endless flight.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/42219/episode-466-part-2-a-lot-more-than-we-could-manage
Episode 466-2 "A Lot More Than We Could Manage" said:
After months of promises, Radio Free Nintendo finally is delivering the Xenoblade Chronicles X spoilercast. If the previous sentence doesn't give enough warning, there are plenty of spoilers for Monolith Soft's world-exploration JRPG in this episode; so you'll probably want to skip this one if you haven't finished the game. Conveniently, if you still need a Radio Free Nintendo fix, we already released an episode covering last week's Nintendo Direct - we moved it up just so you would still have something to listen to. Surprising even to us, we care.

We talk mechanics, story, world, and whatever else we can think of in this massive show. We ponder hot topics like "at what point is xenophobia justified," and "how many arms manufacturers is the bare minimum for space exploration." Loose threads are tied, Skells are perfected, Hexad Particans are polished and giant space gorillas vaporized.

Thanks to everyone who sent in emails for this episode. We had more participation than we had time to use, which is an awesome problem to have.

Next week we're returning to our regular format, so send your questions or comments to our mailbag.

Also, stay tuned to the RFN feed for a special interview of frequent guest Michael "TYP" Cole, by former RFN host Dr. Jonathan Metts, later this week.

Time: 2'00"06
Outro: 46-rl9 (Sylvalum Night Theme)
We can try: Because we're living now.

Effect

It's going to be a long time before I get a chance to listen to that spoilercast. Still playing through XCX and haven't had much time in the last few weeks to really play it as much as I wish. Still good to have it to look forward to.

I really enjoyed the XCX spoilercast! I played the game about 70 hours and finished the main story but kind of slowed down on affinity quests and side quests by the end. I would say my feelings on the game land squarely in the middle of the RFN crew's views. I'm not as down on it as Gui but I wasn't completely in love with it either. One particular point I would like to mention is the shoddy quest design; it felt very lacking and grindy after the excellent quests in The Witcher 3 from earlier last year. That said, the game was full of great moments, such as when I first took flight in my Skell, a moment that will surely go down as an all time favorite for me.

On another note, I enjoyed hearing James talk about FE last week! I can't get enough FE talk and sadly most gaming podcasts I listen to seem to ignore the game's existence. I look forward to hearing more as James (and hopefully the rest of the group) gets farther in the game.

I remember in FE:A James went Lunatic/Casual which was an interesting choice. Did you go Hard/Casual this time around? If so I think you're missing out, someone with your experience in the genre would probably get so much enjoyment out of Hard/Classic. The restarts can be painful at times for sure but those failures only serve to magnify the glorious feelings of success (fleeting as they may be)! Do us all proud and play Conquest on Classic. ;)

OMG Aero

I remember in FE:A James went Lunatic/Casual which was an interesting choice. Did you go Hard/Casual this time around? If so I think you're missing out, someone with your experience in the genre would probably get so much enjoyment out of Hard/Classic. The restarts can be painful at times for sure but those failures only serve to magnify the glorious feelings of success (fleeting as they may be)! Do us all proud and play Conquest on Classic. ;)
I don't understand playing with permadeath if you are just going to restart when someone dies anyway, you could do the same thing on casual mode but then you at least have the option of continuing if someone dies at the very end of a mission. If you play on classic you should go all the way and if someone dies you continue the game without them.

Crimm

I went Hard Casual. I went normal at first, but was utterly disgusted with how easy it was, so I restarted. This was the line to the effect of "enemies thrusting themselves onto my spears."

PermaDeath didn't bother me before (I mean, it did but like I lived with it) but I used to have a lot more time to play video games, so having to restart an hour long mission is pretty rough if you only have an hour and a half to play. At the same time, my strategy is predicated on baiting, so I almost never offer the enemy anything that's really in danger. If I "lose" someone it's almost always because something stupid happened, like an enemy with 3% crit rate and 2x hit managed to crit twice. Dice roll deaths are the ones that really bother me. If I could be rid of those playing on classic would be more appealing.

I don't understand playing with permadeath if you are just going to restart when someone dies anyway, you could do the same thing on casual mode but then you at least have the option of continuing if someone dies at the very end of a mission. If you play on classic you should go all the way and if someone dies you continue the game without them.
I think this is a good question and it comes up every time a new FE is released. I'll try my best to explain it from my perspective.

To me overcoming a FE stage is a challenge that often requires learning through failed attempts and strategies. It's similar to beating a boss in Bloodborne or Dark Souls. You try something out, it fails, you learn from it and give it another go. The true appeal of FE to me, dating all the way back to FE7 on GBA, is finding a way to beat a stage without losing anyone which often proves to be very challenging.

Also, I'm not sure if you've ever attempted what you're suggesting but FE is no XCOM when it comes to the viability of an Ironman run. What happens when you make one wrong move early in the game and lose your only healer? How about when the best magic unit you have gets taken out after 15 chapters of investment into their growth? I don't know if I speak for everyone but I think most FE fans wouldn't be able to beat the game at all if they didn't restart, especially on a first run.

By the way, here's an excerpt from an interview with some of the designers:

8-4: Speaking of veteran players, we know a lot of hardcore fans who go so far as to replay a battle if they lose even one unit...

Yokota: That's how I played before Awakening. (laughs)

Higuchi: That's how I play, yeah.

Maeda: In Classic Mode, definitely, I reset if lose someone.

Yokota: I even reset if I don't like how my [randomly generated] level-up stat gains go. (laughs)
If you're capable of playing through a FE on Hard or above without restarting you are a much better player than me. And to be honest, there are times when I will move on and leave a dead unit behind, particularly after playing a 2+ hour stage. Love it or hate it this is what FE has always been and in my opinion playing on Casual really takes the teeth out of the game. That said, I realize it's just my opinion and I'm thrilled the feature exists so that more people can enjoy the series. If not for that addition new FE games might not exist.

I went Hard Casual. I went normal at first, but was utterly disgusted with how easy it was, so I restarted. This was the line to the effect of "enemies thrusting themselves onto my spears."

PermaDeath didn't bother me before (I mean, it did but like I lived with it) but I used to have a lot more time to play video games, so having to restart an hour long mission is pretty rough if you only have an hour and a half to play. At the same time, my strategy is predicated on baiting, so I almost never offer the enemy anything that's really in danger. If I "lose" someone it's almost always because something stupid happened, like an enemy with 3% crit rate and 2x hit managed to crit twice. Dice roll deaths are the ones that really bother me. If I could be rid of those playing on classic would be more appealing.
How often have you been hit by a ~3% crit rate in Fates? I played Birthright on Hard and I don't recall most enemies having more than a 0% chance; it was super rare for them to land a crit on me. Pure dice roll deaths do happen from time to time but I feel you can mitigate the risk the majority of the time with a change in strategy. I don't disagree about it being rough when you lose a unit to the RNG gods, though.

As for the time issue, I understand. I had about 14 hours of time lost to restarts on Birthright and I'm sure it'll be higher for Conquest. Although I have to say it's funny hearing you mention time as a limiting factor after that XCX spoilercast. 120+ hours was it? ;)

Ondore

A shorter RFN this week, but it's OK because IT'S RAININ' SIDEWAYS!!
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/42274/episode-467-cake-boss
Episode 467 "Cake Boss" said:
This week's episode was cut short unexpectedly (blame James; it's okay, he writes this article), so we only had time for a New Business segment before he was rendered completely incapacitated. However, this singular focus leaves the RFN Action News Team best positioned to report from the center of the 3DS JRPG Nor'easter. Jon kicks off with coverage of the storm's progress as it travels across the Kanto Region of Pokémon Yellow, now available on the 3DS Virtual Console. Did having a monochrome electric mouse following his avatar around teach him to love again? It would have, if he had a heart. Guillaume reports from the research desk, giving up a historical primer on past JRPG waves, with his thoughts on SNES classic Breath of Fire (Wii U Virtual Console). It's a bit primitive for his tastes, and James agrees but seems unwilling to admit it. James continues to track the progress of the Fire Emblem Fates low pressure system, as he reaches the tail end of Birthright. Worryingly, it looks like there are two more storms on his horizon. Lastly, Greg switches it up with the human interest story that is Twilight Princess HD, the remake of the recently RetroActive'd GameCube and Wii Zelda game. He then puts on his rain slicker to join the rest of the RFN Action News Team in the center of the maelstrom with Bravely Second, the sequel to the never-ending Bravely Default.

RFN Action News will continue to report on the JRPG Storm of the Century next week, but we'll also have a report on your email. You can send us a tip via our inbox.

Time: 1'08"58
Outro: Hinadori/Baby Bird - Bravely Default
Nintendo: Thinks Zelda games are RPGs, at least on the eShop when they advertise RPGs with Wind Waker HD

GuillaumeNWR

Neo Member
Funny you should say that because I have been pushing for an "Oops! All RPG!" retroactive poll for a while, and Breath of Fire would have been on it. Now that I've played the beginning, though, I'm very glad it hasn't happened.

BTW, I've played more of BoF2 and yep: still absurdly grindy. Had to stay near a spring that recovers your health in the very first area because any enemy encounter was sure to leave me with only a third of my health.

Negator

The GBA port with double XP and zenny was a godsend. Drastically reduced the grind in that game. A shame it was still stuck with the shitty translation.

llehuty

Radio free nintendo | A well crafted podcast made by professionals. :p

Short episode this week, but really informative. I really liked Gregs impressions on Bravely Second, I might end up buying it at some point, but damn, this backlog is not getting any smaller at this pace -_-

Crimm

Radio free nintendo | A well crafted podcast made by professionals. :p

I wish we were professionals, but I then I'd have to write the article like I wasn't trying to amuse myself.

I promise only this week we will have more JRPGs. I can't prevent it even if I try.

Negator

Breath of Fire still has it's good points, but it does play very much like a vanilla old school JRPG. You have to be REALLY in the mood and have a lot of patience to play it nowadays. It's pretty average, sure, but it's no Paladin's Quest or Secret of the Stars.

Taramoor

Breath of Fire still has it's good points, but it does play very much like a vanilla old school JRPG. You have to be REALLY in the mood and have a lot of patience to play it nowadays. It's pretty average, sure, but it's no Paladin's Quest or Secret of the Stars.

I bought and played through Breath of Fire 1 after it hit the eShop because I had fond memories of it.

It's a total grindfest, but I love how goofy it is.

CaA8b6zVAAA6RiU.jpg

Taramoor

Also surprised they haven't tried 6180 the moon since it hit a couple weeks back. It's cheap as hell and a totally different experience on WiiU compared to the other consoles.

Somnid

I can't help feel that some of James' reservations about Fire Emblem is the way he plays. I mean if you're going to do an "everyone lives" run then you kinda need to do it properly to have the difficulty, tension and accomplishment when you succeed. If you give yourself an out it's kinda like using a save state in classic games, it just doesn't feel the same. Completing missions is easy, keeping people alive while doing so is the challenge. Likewise if pressed for time then he should play casual as he's doing but knowing that should play an aggressive speed-chess style or otherwise mix it up. I feel losing the risk but engaging in long, conservative play is ultimately going to make it seem both easy and not as fun. If it's just a matter of not wanting to reset when you screw up then maybe that's just it, play a hardcore "leave 'em dead" run.

In any case, Conquest has a lot of limited missions so you are kinda pressed to be more aggressive (as well as alternate lose conditions) so I think it'll be less of an issue. I'm pretty sure he'll like it a lot more.

Bitanator

My understanding is that BoF3 & 4 are the best of the series, then 5 took a nose dive.

You should play them and get an new understanding, Dragon Quarter is amazing, I love IV the best it is one of the best looking games on the system in my opinion

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird, maybe it was review scores back in the day or people saying "ugh this is TOO different". Now that I think about it, I can't even remember where I got the mindset that fans didn't like 5.

I got 4 on PSN when it was on sale (still need to play it), I might get 5 if it ever gets added to PS2 Classics or gets the HD treatment. Should get 3 when it's on sale as well.

In any case, my understanding was the series got really good when it moved to Playstation & one of these days, I'll give the series a try if I ever have the time.

Crimm

Also surprised they haven't tried 6180 the moon since it hit a couple weeks back. It's cheap as hell and a totally different experience on WiiU compared to the other consoles.

I wasn't following it before it came out, so it wasn't till reviews started to drop that it caught my attention. I'm interested.

In any case, Conquest has a lot of limited missions so you are kinda pressed to be more aggressive (as well as alternate lose conditions) so I think it'll be less of an issue. I'm pretty sure he'll like it a lot more.

I'm guessing I will as well. It's a learned behavior; I fire up a Fire Emblem and my head goes to that space. I think I've just trained myself to see that series as a puzzle game. Similar things happen when I play Ogre Battle 64. When we did the RetroActive I had to ban myself from building some of my proven models of units because this was otherwise going to be played by muscle memory. I ended up struggling early, but also learning a lot. I will say I did make much heavier use of archery in Birthright than I've ever done in a FE game. Setsuna and co. we're boss.

Dragon Quarter (V) is the best game in the series tho...

I keep meaning to play it. I respect the drive to try something different with the series...as long as that isn't a horrifying mobile game.

Weetrick

HOT TAKE TRIGGER WARNING

I’m jealous of everybody who enjoyed their time with Fire Emblem Fates. I just stopped playing Birthright because I wasn’t having fun. James is right on the money with his critique of the game’s mission structure (kill-all-enemies with constant reinforcements), but my main issue is with all the other stuff in the game.

I can’t stand the in-between mission stuff. Playing the lotto, betting in the arena and feeding the dragon are tedious but I feel forced to do these things after every mission. Same goes for inviting people to my quarters, which is a slow process that rewards me with a throw-away line of dialog and an awkward close-up. Do people enjoy doing these things?

The last straw was realizing that I don’t enjoy the support convos, which are a HUGE part of the series. Maybe it’s an anime thing, but most of the conversations left me underwhelmed or outright confused (I enjoyed the hell out of Persona and Danganronpa so it’s not impossible for me to enjoy anime things). Once I realized that I would rather skip all the convos, I decided it was best to stop playing.

I had these same issues with Awakening but I was able to finish the game. The Birthright missions alone aren’t enough to keep me interested. I really wanted to enjoy it, but I couldn’t. Maybe the FE series just isn’t for me.

Sorry for the rambling hot takes – I realize I am in the extreme minority here.

HOT TAKE TRIGGER WARNING

I’m jealous of everybody who enjoyed their time with Fire Emblem Fates. I just stopped playing Birthright because I wasn’t having fun. James is right on the money with his critique of the game’s mission structure (kill-all-enemies with constant reinforcements), but my main issue is with all the other stuff in the game.

I can’t stand the in-between mission stuff. Playing the lotto, betting in the arena and feeding the dragon are tedious but I feel forced to do these things after every mission. Same goes for inviting people to my quarters, which is a slow process that rewards me with a throw-away line of dialog and an awkward close-up. Do people enjoy doing these things?

The last straw was realizing that I don’t enjoy the support convos, which are a HUGE part of the series. Maybe it’s an anime thing, but most of the conversations left me underwhelmed or outright confused (I enjoyed the hell out of Persona and Danganronpa so it’s not impossible for me to enjoy anime things). Once I realized that I would rather skip all the convos, I decided it was best to stop playing.

I had these same issues with Awakening but I was able to finish the game. The Birthright missions alone aren’t enough to keep me interested. I really wanted to enjoy it, but I couldn’t. Maybe the FE series just isn’t for me.

Sorry for the rambling hot takes – I realize I am in the extreme minority here.
Yeah, sounds like FE just isn't for you. No shame in admitting that.

You may prefer the older games where the support convos were much less of a big deal and there was very little in between chapter content but who knows.

FE has always been a gameplay first series for me. I enjoy the modern trappings they've layered onto the tried and true formula but they are a small fraction of what I love about the series. I'd also wager they're less than 5% of my time spent with the game.

Ondore

The mailbag is doing that swaying thing. Let's rectify that.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/42316/episode-468-oops-all-memes
Episode 468 "Oops! All Memes" said:
Radio Free Nintendo has been off-script for a few weeks. In an attempt to reset the balance, Grand Imperator James ordered up a double-serving of Listener Mail for the team. Greg, Jon, and Gui start the show off with a tremendous display of insolence and disrespect, but once order is restored the email flow begins. In the first half of the show we cover GameTrailers' "recent" closing, the "recent" release of Fire Emblem: Fates and its "recent" success, and backwards compatibility with the NX (as always, we don't know anything about NX).

After the break, and the triumphant return of Now Playing, it's yet again time for Listener Mail! In the second act of the show we cover our pick for the best Punch-Out!! game, game design and "quality of life," and gaming in bed. Total email count this week: 8. It's just a start, but we do our best work under pressure. Weigh down our inbox with your emails. No promises of a return to normalcy, as they have been largely unfulfilled, but do know that such insolence will not go unpunished.

Time: 1'51"46
Outro: Tal Tal Heights - Link's Awakening
For the record: Something appears to be happening with GameTrailers tomorrow.(relevant GAF thread)

leroidys

Great recommendations for multiplayer games on 3DS. I have to stress how fantastic Kid Icarus' multiplayer is though. It's the pinnacle of online multiplayer on the system IMHO.

The Kirby Fighters mode in Triple Deluxe is a pretty great one that wasn't mentioned, but that's local only.

Am I crazy, or did nobody mention Triforce Heroes?

Great recommendations for multiplayer games on 3DS. I have to stress how fantastic Kid Icarus' multiplayer is though. It's the pinnacle of online multiplayer on the system IMHO.

The Kirby Fighters mode in Triple Deluxe is a pretty great one that wasn't mentioned, but that's local only.

Am I crazy, or did nobody mention Triforce Heroes?
I noticed that too. The coop bits are great, but I could never find anyone to match up with for the VS mode. One time, I waited in the lobby for around half an hour, but nobody came.

Ondore

This week's episode is brought to you by Japan and indie development.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/42346/episode-469-sneaking-into-danny-bivens-room
Episode 469 "Sneaking Into Danny Bivens' Room said:
There's a growing backlog of Nintendo products currently available only in Japan, and as the universe's most authoritative for all Nintendo information, RFN is obligated to act. To get all the details on: Miitomo, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final we recruited friend of the show Syrenne McNulty, who lives and breathes these kinds of very Japanese experiences. Gui continues to try to love Breath of Fire, taking a chance with Breath of Fire II for the GBA. Does the double experience help? No, but apparently he hates video games now anyway. Greg tries his hand at the demo for Pokkén Tournament and finishes up with Twilight Princess HD. The rest of the team feigns interest, still worn out having talked about the game last year. Jon cautioned that giving his thoughts on the Halo World Championship would turn into a "15-minute philosophical discussion," and despite James' insistence that he would keep it under control, Jon's predictions were on point. James, in a sacrifice for the show, passed on his New Business this week, not because he couldn't remember the terrible name of Wii U eShop title 6180 the moon.

After the break, we decided to chat about rumors, hoaxes, and the desire to believe - in light of the recent NX controller hoaxes. At the time of recording, the second hoax had not been revealed as a 3D-printed model, but the first had been confirmed as CG. We start on point, but at some point segway into largely unrelated territory - a trek befitting Radio Free Nintendo.

No Listener Mail this week, but that's what makes our show go. Fuel up our production with your emails.

Time: 1'51"28
Outro: Resident Evil - Save Haven
I've Got To Run Complete: Now available in the 3DS eShop. (/plug)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I might need some clarification from importers, but after listening to the Ch. 2 stuff from the podcast, I went to find footage of what McNutly was talking about. I'm PRETTY sure I found the part she was talking about (the paparazzi shadow enemy, the fact they find a magazine...though I think it was a gravure/idol one, not porn). So maybe I just misunderstood what she meant by "upskirt shots", but the scene later played out where she wore a bikini (in fact, I recognized the scene from one of the trailers on an US direct. Maybe the reveal one?), so I was confused where she got the idea of "upskirt" or why it would get censored (maybe Nintendo will change the ages, but considering Fatal Frame, hard to say).

I completely agree with the sentiment that GAF is an internet controversy machine. A shame people can't wait for an official reveal with cautious optimism--they jump on anything that validates their own shitty attitude.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Whoops, my apologies. Fixed my post. The voice threw me off & I wasn't aware until now.

But yeah, after seeing the footage, I don't get where the whole "upskirt" part was coming from. Maybe just the angle that the paparazzi guy was taking pictures from?

Somnid

In regards to whether it's fun to discuss leaks/fakes, my general stance is that if your position is "it's stupid and fake" then there's really no discussion to be had. Rather it's more interesting to discuss it assuming it was. In this sense you get a lot of interesting speculation and often some cool mockups (seriously we went from patent scribble to fully realized 3D model with animated interface prototypes of how games would work). The work done in that thread may have just validated the concept if anyone wanted to try in the future. Also, it's a good mental exercise to apply apologetics to such things. If it was designed like this what would the motivation be? You can come up with some neat ideas this way.

It's similar to this: http://99percentinvisible.org/episode/future-screens-are-mostly-blue/

Ondore

The RFN crew has access to Miitomo. Let's see what happens.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/42432/episode-470-identifying-your-daddy
Episode 470 "Identifying Your Daddy" said:
Miitomo has finally been released in North America, and it's already clear that Nintendo's mobile strategy was a mistake. Jon's Mii very quickly attempts to assert itself as the true fifth cast member, a possibility that simply cannot be allowed. James makes a valiant effort to bring back the cleansing light of the sun with puzzle-platformer 6180 the moon, for the Wii U eShop. Failing that, he attempts a slow-speed escape via Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in the Suburbs #1. Greg reports on the other, less haunting, half of Nintendo's big launches: My Nintendo. Also unable to stem the tide of Jon's Mii-sona, he becomes his inner bird and tries to fly his helicopter away in Japanese GameCube import Kururin Squash! Guillaume seems put out by the show's robotic interloper, and accordingly has impressions of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - the remake of the first game in the series that has a frequency indicative of automated creation. Finally, the inescapable reality of Jon and Jonbot is upon us, with RFN's second audio-only Let's Play! If you were excited at James' tour of TVii, you'll be thrilled to hear a virtual Jon mention "cock" eleven thousand times.

After a much needed break, the team returns with Listener Mail. James' delicate curation creates a delightful set of emails covering: the remaining life of 3DS and Wii U, why platforms die, why Nintendo refuses to sell us their music (with a brief cameo from James Jones Esq.), and the impact of Nintendo selling VC games repeatedly on sales of new indie games on their digital platforms. You can ask us questions via Miitomo, I suppose, but based on Jon's recent behavior I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, send your email to our inbox. I promise 60% less middle school humor.

Time: 2'19"43
Outro: The DSi Shop Music
Status of Miitomo: Will last until I get 1000 Platinum coins

Top Bottom