• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank reviews

No his "observation" was don't trust a reviewer with a Gaf account, also that site didn't break any embargo and just because it's a site you've never heard of doesn't mean it can't be trusted. If you want to wait the the always amazing reviews from sites like IGN Polygon etc be my guest lol.

I'm not saying I don't trust it because I've never heard of it. I'm saying I'll wait to see if I trust it when I can compare it to other sites I already trust.

You are a little bit inflammatory. I think the dude was just saying let's wait and see what happens and not get overexcited too early.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm not saying I don't trust it because I've never heard of it. I'm saying I'll wait to see if I trust it when I can compare it to other sites I already trust.

You are a little bit inflammatory. I think the dude was just saying let's wait and see what happens and not get overexcited too early.

Well luckily there is a review thread with pretty much par for par, glowing reviews.

About what I expected for the game (predicted around 85, so almost spot on). Looks pretty great and I'm looking forward to having a platformer on my PS4. Can't wait until tomorrow!

jennetics

Awesome to hear, I knew I had a good feeling about this game. Well done, Insomniac! Now then...I've already got a backlog of games, I'll have to wait a bit on this one.

Top Bottom