• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the Fast and the Furious Movies

Rate the Fast and the Furious Movies (Pick Top 5)

• The Fast and the Furious

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Fast & Furious

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Fast 5

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • Fast & Furious 6

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Furious 7

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • The Fate of the Furious

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters

MastaKiiLA

I haven't seen one since the second movie. Are they actually worth watching?
If you like action flicks, then yes. Don't go into the franchise expecting well-written drama and dialogue. There's sillyness and cringe in equal portions, but also some really fun action. I would recommend watching the 1st and 4th films, and if you enjoyed them both, then double back for 2, before watching 5 and 6. Then double back again for 3, before watching 7. 8 is optional, because it's pretty universally accepted to be one of if not the worst films in the franchise. F9 reviews seem to be coming in pretty fucking bad, but I'll watch that.

Hobbs and Shaw is bonus material, if you enjoy their characters on a run through of the first 8 films. Again, just fun action. People can rip the movies for whatever they like, but these are big budget action flicks, no matter how you slice it, and the production quality is high.

Great Hair

Banned

I Took My Parents To Their First Fast & Furious Movie (F9)​

Funny recap of series, film with confused parents. Full of spoilers of every type.

Top Bottom