• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore:DE and R6:Siege for free on Xbox One(error?)

Iacobellis

This is what I see on the web store, is it the "Try for free" option?

MEUOZAm.png

I see install next to buy now on the windows 10 store, i'll install it anyway even if it is a trial because I want to give it a go.

kuYuri

I'm assuming the people who are downloading this free Recore DE have never purchased original Recore before?

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Weren't some people who watched Gamescom via Mixer auto-entered to possibly get some free stuff, including a copy of Recore? Maybe it's that for some?

Ludens

Banned
Weren't some people who watched Gamescom via Mixer auto-entered to possibly get some free stuff, including a copy of Recore? Maybe it's that for some?

Dunno, maybe. I watched the conference via Mixer and I was able to download Recore for free, but I don't know if it's related.

Mesoian

Recore is working for me.

This is interesting, all of my purchases or acquisitions through the windows 10 xbox store have been through a mistake in their store handling.

rpmboy

2 hours into the game, I have no clue if the trial ever stops.

You downloaded the free trial and have not hit the "install" button that this thread is talking about? Maybe the free trial button downloads the full game also as a part of this glitch, as I can't find any source on them changing the free trial for DE

Uiki

Installing from w10 store, did the "acquiring license" thing but it doesn't show up in library. This will not last long lol

Shiggy

You downloaded the free trial and have not hit the "install" button that this thread is talking about? Maybe the free trial button downloads the full game also as a part of this glitch, as I can't find any source on them changing the free trial for DE

I only downloaded the free trial. Don't have XBL Gold, don't have Game Pass, don't have any account with a subscription to those on my Xbox either. Also never owned or downloaded the game before. Didn't have the "Install" button appear that other users had.

Quoting myself with the answer as it looks to have been missed. It's a giveaway if you watched Gamescom on Mixer.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10481336-xbox-gamescom-mixpot-free-dlcs-w-linked-microsoft-to-mixer-account

They only gave away 100 copies of that game. This works for far more people.

Is the Rainbow 6 thing just the free weekend even tho it ended on the 27th?

Also it cant be the mixer thing when every body can download it.

CuNi

Downloading too.
Even though I watched on Mixer, this can't be it.
If you get it through the GC Mixer giveaway, why would the "buy" button even be visible?

I let this game convince me if I will actualy buy it or nah.

Top Bottom