• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedBox game clearance. Spider-Man for $10, Death Stranding for $25, CoD MW 2019 $30

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
As a follow up to this thread by Slaylock Slaylock , RedBox is clearing out their old games. These titles are used and come without the original videogame case.

FMZpy8o.png

DESTROYA

That’s good to know never used Red Box but I see them everywhere, didn’t know they sold games either.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
You need an account for this? Damnit I just bought Death Stranding for $40

EDIT:
hmmm seems there are none in my area that sell the games I was considering.

Last edited:

Quasicat

I saw Star Wars for $25...then I looked for the closest copy. Yep, I’m not driving over an hour to Dayton to get it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Shame they don't come with the original cases / artwork. My OCD surrounding my physical collections simply won't allow me to enjoy these low low prices.

Shantae

Banned
I would buy Borderlands 3 for that price, and it says a box near me has it, but I don't trust going to the machine and buying it, when it's very likely to spit out a case with a sheet of paper inside of it because someone made a photo copy of the disc, and returned that instead. I gave up on renting redbox games because that shit happened to me more times than not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom