• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March on CN and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

Muzy72

Banned
From a Toys R Us ad, unconfirmed at the moment:

Register a 2DS or 3DS XL and one of Super Mario 3D Land/Mario Kart 7/Animal Crossing: New Leaf/Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D/LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins/Yoshi's New Island between March 1 and March 31 and get a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.

image(1).jpeg

(Source)

Muzy72

Banned
Good thing I have yet to register my Zelda XL, lol. Laziness FTW!

I wonder if I'll be eligible if I registered those games prior to March. If not I'll just buy Yoshi's New Island, looks decent enough. :p

EhoaVash

so ..that comes to like $240 for an XL with game and pokemon?

I'll pass and wait for a XL price cut since all this 3DS doom and gloom recently should probably cause another 3DS price cut.

Sora_N

Dammit I need to check if I registered my Animal Crossing. I think I did. :/

EDIT: AWESOME I didn't register my Pokemon XL or my Animal Crossing yet!

Wicked. Glad I never got around to registering my Zelda XL. And I've been eyeing New Leaf for a while. Guess I'll go ahead and grab it now.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Cool, I've been sitting on my xl code for ages, as well as any one of those games. The question is whether or not I need Pokemon Y or I can probably just sell off the digital code >:)

Jhoan

Damn, I registered my Gold 3DS XL in November. Wish I held off from registering it. =/ That's pretty cool.

big_z

I never registered since I was waiting for a deal like this.... Kinda wish there was more to choose from than Pokemon, the wait might continue.

I never registered since I was waiting for a deal like this.... Kinda wish there was more to choose from than Pokemon, the wait might continue.

I agree, I'd prefer something else over Pokemon. Doubt they release a similar promotion anytime soon after this. However, I'll take something for free over nothing.

fek

Cool, I was waiting for something like this to register my XL. I just hope my digital Animal Crossing that is already registered counts for this.

I was just thinking I'd like to play Pokemon Y for some odd reason.

Lucky me for not registering anything I've purchased in the last two years.

Free game woo.

Owzers

havent' registered anything in a few years since i lost track of my club nintendo account and didn't bother....this will be my first Pokemon game ever.....

...free! I've never been interested in the series, i do not want to catch them all on a train or in a plain.

And I just registered my 3DS XL and New Leaf earlier today for Donkey Kong Jr. FML. I already have Pokemon X but it'd be nice to have both versions.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Nooo why can't I register ALBW, I held off on it especially for a deal like that D:

Edit: oh, and one of these games. Well, then I'm out of luck anyway.

Bleh I already registered Animal Crossing and Mario but have no interest in the other games. Will have to find one of the other games registration codes I guess.

esai

Sweet. Never registered my albw 3ds. Now I just need to buy one of those games, but which one Hmmm.

Huh never ended up registering my 3DSXL or SM3DL but this really just makes me want to hold off for a more preferable free game down the line

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last March in the US the deal was register a 3DS or 3DS XL with Luigi's Mansion 2 or Pokémon Dungeon 3DS and get one of six games for free: The games were...Super Mario 3D Land, Star Fox 64 3D, Professor Layton and three more I'm blanking on.

What I did was buy a 3DS XL Bundle with Mario Kart 7 for 199 and Luigi's Mansion 2 with some leftover eshop credit and got Three games and a system for 249. Not bad at all.

Garraboa

Does anyone know if US-generated eShop codes work for eShops all across America (Canada, Mexico and Brazil)? I have the means to get a code, but I don't know if it'll work in my eShop (Mexico).

finalflame

Sweet! Still haven't registered my Zelda XL and plan on getting Yoshi's new island anyways. Finally Nintendo gives US customers a free game!

daripad

I feel the need of getting a XL (second 3DS lol) just so I can get a digital free copy of Pokemon X. Dat Pokemon power

My 3DS works fine so I won't do it but this is a great deal for people still waiting to.hop on the 3DS train

kneePat

I feel the need of getting a XL (second 3DS lol) just so I can get a digital free copy of Pokemon X. Dat Pokemon power

My 3DS works fine so I won't do it but this is a great deal for people still waiting to.hop on the 3DS train

I do find it odd that the deal is 3DS XL AND 2DS, but not regular 3DS... what gives?

Top Bottom