• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Texas schools may have cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041219/ap_on_re_us/texas_school_cheating

It found, for example, that the fourth-graders at Sanderson Elementary School in the Houston Independent School District scored extremely poorly on the math TAKS test this year, rating the school in the bottom 2 percent of the state.

However, the school's fifth-graders ended up with the highest scale scores on the math TAKS of any school in Texas, with more than 90 percent of the students getting perfect or near-perfect scores.

Wow.

YOU ELECTED THEIR GOVERNOR PRESIDENT, YOU DIPSHITS, BECAUSE YOU VALUED YOUR SENSE OF RELIGIOUS SECURITY OVER COMMON FUCKING SENSE

THANKS A LOT, ASSPIPES

I still can't believe people actually have a problem with that damn test. That being said, its REALLY easy to fix those tests. Its not like they have a cop making sure the administrators don't smudge the grades a bit or anything.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Jesus fuck. Don't these morons know a thing or two about cheating? First off:

1) You don't let the whole grade in on it! You select a group of your closest friends.

2) Unless you are getting paid for the answers, don't share.

3) The person most responsible for scoring the answers is the one who is allowed to score a perfect.

4) Everyone else has to purposely get 2-4 wrong (depending on their involvement.

5) You will then have to choose the section of the test where you will be choosing to answer wrong (i.e. questions 1-15, questions 25-35, etc.)

6) Two people have to purposely not answer a question -- leave it blank.

7) Make sure that nobody involved with cheating is sitting too close.

8) Don't breeze through the fucking test and make it look obvious. Feign trouble. Make it look as if you're struggling.

And I think that was it.

What?

AlphaSnake said:
Jesus fuck. Don't these morons know a thing or two about cheating? First off:

1) You don't let the whole grade in on it! You select a group of your closest friends.

2) Unless you are getting paid for the answers, don't share.

3) The person most responsible for scoring the answers is the one who is allowed to score a perfect.

4) Everyone else has to purposely get 2-4 wrong (depending on their involvement.

5) You will then have to choose the section of the test where you will be choosing to answer wrong (i.e. questions 1-15, questions 25-35, etc.)

6) Two people have to purposely not answer a question -- leave it blank.

7) Make sure that nobody involved with cheating is sitting too close.

8) Don't breeze through the fucking test and make it look obvious. Feign trouble. Make it look as if you're struggling.

And I think that was it.

What?

Umm...

Report: Texas Schools May Have Cheated said:
An analysis uncovered strong evidence of organized, educator-led cheating on the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills at schools in Houston and Dallas, along with suspicious scores in hundreds of other schools, The Dallas Morning News reported.
Point still stands though. What dumbass teachers :lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Heh, didn't bother reading the article. This reminds me of that movie Cheaters.

The HS testing down here in Texas is a complete and utter joke. When I took the TAAS, before the TAKS was implemented, I missed 3 questions spanning the entire three sections(Math, History, English). This was the year I spent a grand total of 89 days at school itself.

If you fail the test, then you should be classified as certifiable retard.

adam20

Drinky Crow said:
YOU ELECTED THEIR GOVERNOR PRESIDENT, YOU DIPSHITS, BECAUSE YOU VALUED YOUR SENSE OF RELIGIOUS SECURITY OVER COMMON FUCKING SENSE

THANKS A LOT, ASSPIPES

I am glad someone else sees reality. What a messed up country indeed. ''Who cares if he is destroying our country... he is a republican christian! He's got my vote!''. What an amazing country

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I got a perfect score on the TAAS test back in the day. I dont think I cheated.. but I cant read, so what do I know.

Jim Bowie

Drinky Crow said:

THANKS A LOT, ASSPIPES

They were fourth graders, Drinky! Fourth graders!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Jim Bowie said:
They were fourth graders, Drinky! Fourth graders!
I think you need to scroll up and look at the bold section of Fresh Prince's post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom