• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trevor Noah considered "the most likely candidate" to take over Daily Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not

Banned
I hate the Jessica Williams haters.

Yes!! Especially with having the Colbert Report replaced with the Nightly Show. I'd really like something good to watch during what used to be my Stewart/Colbert power hour every night :( Larry Wilmore has smelly delivery on his not-great jokes, and I find his show to feel fairly toxic as a whole

The Nightly Show is the opposite of "toxic." You know what's really toxic? Continuing to ignore all the important stuff Larry Wilmore is bringing to the table, like we have for the last 400+ years.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I hate the Jessica Williams haters.

The Nightly Show is the opposite of "toxic." You know what's really toxic? Continuing to ignore all the important stuff Larry Wilmore is bringing to the table, like we have for the last 400+ years.

Uh, when did this become about race? I don't find the nightly show that great either, purely based on the format and low entertainment factor. Nothing's really popped yet from his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom