• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republicans' old Obama tweets come back to bite after Trump's 12th golfing trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephtes

Grumble about all presidents going on vacation if you will, but let's not pretend that previous presidents are similar at all to Trump.

I mean, yes, everyone should be particularly annoyed with Trump's current vacationing habit, if for no other reason than he complained about how much vacation Obama took...

And at congress... have you seen how much they're actually IN Washington?

mAcOdIn

I don't mind Presidents getting a little more time than most, it's not like they're ever really off work. Trump's on a whole nother level though. Also I think paying your own business should be illegal. Especially for an America first wannabe President. If you're going to use my money every weekend at least treat it like a stimulus package and hit up different places, give more businesses the cache to say the President, stayed, ate, golfed or did whatever there.

No, I'm on of those magical "independent voters" your friends have told you about, but you never believed were real.

I have disdain for both parties...
And I never voted for the Orange Cheeto in Chief.
I'm rather offended you'd accuse me of such a reprehensible act.

Fuck you.
I went all the way back to Bush 2...For a good reason... I've been complaining about this topic since at least 2004.

I'm an equal opportunity complainer.
I will complain about Republicans...
I will complain about Democrats...

Shit... I'll even complain about you.

I don't care how much money is wasted by who.
I care when money is wasted.

You just sound like a fucking idiot

I mean, yes, everyone should be particularly annoyed with Trump's current vacationing habit, if for no other reason than he complained about how much vacation Obama took...

And at congress... have you seen how much they're actually IN Washington?

The current system doesn't punish people for not doing their jobs. One party actively claims they should do their jobs as a foundational principle of their ideology, yet come election time, they get into power because other people make stupid and/or overly idealistic votes.

If you genuinely want an efficient government, why not try voting in a way that will achieve that. There's a reason other nations have competent governments that afford a higher quality of life to their citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom