• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reserved my Steam Deck and havent received email

Its on my purchase history and im able to pull up the receipt from steam support but i dont have it in my email associated with my account. Anyone else having this issue? Since steam support has no further support past this point i couldnt help but ask in here to see if anyone else hasn’t received a confirmation email. Sorry if this is uninteresting.

Kagero

Its on my purchase history and im able to pull up the receipt from steam support but i dont have it in my email associated with my account. Anyone else having this issue? Since steam support has no further support past this point i couldnt help but ask in here to see if anyone else hasn’t received a confirmation email. Sorry if this is uninteresting.
Log back into Steam and scroll to where you see the three skews. If you're a verified purchaser, you will see a black bar under the unit you purchased that will say," cancel reservation". If you don't see this then there's a chance your order didn't go through. Good luck.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I know it's a dumb question, but sometimes people forget - did you check your spam/junk folder?

It took a while for me to receive my confirmation email as well. As long as it shows in your purchase history, you should be good though.

Chiggs

If you log into Steam and click on the Steam Deck banner and then scroll down, do you see anything like this?

4fFcux4.jpg

demigod

8 hours later I finally get an email confirmation. I refreshed the page and it finally showed that my expected date is Q2/2022, lame. Going by the leaked numbers, I still think they'll produce enough to meet demands for December.

april6e

"I'm an impatient zoomer": The Thread

It couldn't be that thousands of people are pre-ordering them today and the system will take a day or so to send out the confirmation email....

Last edited:
8 hours later I finally get an email confirmation. I refreshed the page and it finally showed that my expected date is Q2/2022, lame. Going by the leaked numbers, I still think they'll produce enough to meet demands for December.
Hope so. I got the q2 22’ as well. Still no email as of a minute ago.

Top Bottom