• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera and the pedo problem (updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

you.
There is less than zero chance that will happen.

One Angry Gamer might write about it though.

I mean, yes there is zero chance now, but it's at least one step forward to exposing that site. I'm pretty sure the photos that OP posted are real, in which case then it's still at least progress. I'm not giving up hope on this. Look, I know you all tried, yet the media journalists like Kotaku dismissed what we posted.

However, this is extremely concerning. Remember when Discord was forced to investigate in February about a series of possible child grooming? Isn't the similar situation happening now??

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Unleash the beasts!

iu

Too bad DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi insulted the guy. You'll never know the answer.

Bad DunDunDunpachi :p.
/s
They'd get banned if they posted shit like that in a heated thread on ERA, probably not a Perm. They might get away with posting shit like that in a backwoods community thread that's not well trafficked tho.
So reading back, I realize the question has been answered
3lAvTLY.png

Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes attempted to bring this to a owner of the Discord/Reset staff member attention and was told it didn't matter.

idk. Is that the Sites official Discord? If so then the comments are not ok publicly. But privately are ok.

If it isn't the sites official discord, then the issue is that staff member is ok with the comments. But that doesn't mean the site is. Who knows, maybe they will just get rid of the staff member.

Dabaus

Banned
Some one should make alt accounts there and post things like:

“What kind of violence is acceptable for people you disagree with?”

“What’s your cut off point for age?”

“How young is too young”

And then report the really woke answers to the powers that be.

Fuck that shithole degenerate, hate filled, bigoted, echo chamber circle jerk of pedophiles and thought policing sub human scum.

Last edited:
Y'all living in a fantasy land lmao

I'm already discussing with some journalists and I'm giving them everything I have. That doesn't mean it will get covered, but it's better than nothing. Some people in the gaming industry also contacted me through another website to discuss about the matter and showing their support.

Some people here might be ok or casual around the fact that some people are craving for minors because it's common on internet, but most adults IRL aren't. Don't forget that.

Some people already say I'm an attention-whore for bringing this stuff. I don't care about attention, I'm not revealing my real name, I don't have Twitter/Facebook or stuff like that, I'm not on Youtube or Twitch. I don't care about being famous. This isn't about me.

I'm an era member and part of this discord.

These are serious accusations you shouldn't use with so many bullshit elements, falseness and approximations. Unless you try to do it for malicious purposes.

I didn't post here since the great fuck up, and this kind of thread really makes me remember why.

Maybe you should post that thread on Resetera and see what your community think about what you and your little friend are discussing about in a little secret discord barely anyone know about, instead of trying your empty threats ?

Maybe you should all tell us how old is the youngest person on that discord and how active he is on it ? (You probably know who I'm talking about, right ?)

Last edited:
And yet I have the feeling that this will be soon hidden under the rug. Since most of the vg press is made of liberals I doubt anyone will write an article about it.

all that highlighting it would only bring attention to the videogame industry as a whole and folks wouldnt want that.

Last edited:
I'm already discussing with some journalists and I'm giving them everything I have. That doesn't mean it will get covered, but it's better than nothing. Some people in the gaming industry also contacting me through another website to discuss about the matter and showing their support.

People here might be ok or casual around the fact that some people are craving for minors because it's common on internet, but most adults IRL, aren't. Don't forget that.

Some people already say I'm an attention-whore for bringing this stuff. I don't care about attention, I'm not revealing my real name, I don't have Twitter/Facebook or stuff like that, I'm not on Youtube. I don't care about being famous. This isn't about me.

Maybe you should post that thread on Resetera and see what your community think about what you and your little friend are discussing about in a little secret discord barely anyone know about, instead of trying your empty threats ?

Maybe you should all tell us how old is the youngest person on that discord and how active he is on it ?
I like this poster already.

Thanks for making the thread and following up

Tesseract

Banned
I'm already discussing with some journalists and I'm giving them everything I have. That doesn't mean it will get covered, but it's better than nothing. Some people in the gaming industry also contacted me through another website to discuss about the matter and showing their support.

Some people here might be ok or casual around the fact that some people are craving for minors because it's common on internet, but most adults IRL aren't. Don't forget that.

Some people already say I'm an attention-whore for bringing this stuff. I don't care about attention, I'm not revealing my real name, I don't have Twitter/Facebook or stuff like that, I'm not on Youtube or Twitch. I don't care about being famous. This isn't about me.

Maybe you should all tell us how old is the youngest person on that discord and how active he is on it ?

bad ass shit, do what you must

Dabaus

Banned
I'm already discussing with some journalists and I'm giving them everything I have. That doesn't mean it will get covered, but it's better than nothing. Some people in the gaming industry also contacting me through another website to discuss about the matter and showing their support.

People here might be ok or casual around the fact that some people are craving for minors because it's common on internet, but most adults IRL, aren't. Don't forget that.

Some people already say I'm an attention-whore for bringing this stuff. I don't care about attention, I'm not revealing my real name, I don't have Twitter/Facebook or stuff like that, I'm not on Youtube. I don't care about being famous. This isn't about me.

First of all, thank you for exposing these degenerate creatures. Have you considered contacting Jeremy from the quartering? He covers a lot of gaming news and has a bone to pick with resetera. Him and his channel have twitter accounts.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And yet I have the feeling that this will be soon hidden under the rug. Since most of the vg press is made of liberals I doubt anyone will write an article about it.

They did avoid writing articles about the Ars Technica freak. Probably were scrubbing their own post histories on social media.

First of all, thank you for exposing these degenerate creatures. Have you considered contacting Jeremy from the quartering? He covers a lot of gaming news and has a bone to pick with resetera. Him and his channel have twitter accounts.

He has also been on a Ree tirade as of late from all of their faux outrage towards THQ and LRG.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Talks of killing white babies, rampant anti-semitism, calls for violence and murder..

And you guys think some weebs on a Discord mildly discussing pedo shit will be their downfall?

I dunno, they are creepy fucks but this is not the strongest case. They have post on their official boards that warrant actual media in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michele

you.

Maybe you should all tell us how old is the youngest person on that discord and how active he is on it ? (You probably know who I'm talking about, right ?)

Go, go! You're really couragerous to be able to stand up like this.

If I may ask, can I post this thread on Reddit? I know you're still talking with journalists, but I'm wondering since I think reddit users should be informed of this. It can be an serious issue if the images are legit which I'm sure they are.

EDIT: If you want, you can also tell me where exactly I should post on Reddit.

Last edited:

Can you contact him on my behalf, I don't have Twitter or Facebook. You can just link him the thread explaining him the situation. I'm sure that will do.

Go, go! You're really couragerous to be able to stand up like this.

If I may ask, can I post this thread on Reddit? I know you're still talking with journalists, but I'm wondering since I think reddit users should be informed of this. It can be an serious issue if the images are legit which I'm sure they are.

EDIT: If you want, you can also tell me where exactly I should post on Reddit.

Of course you can. I don't use Reddit myself, so you probably know better than me where to post it. Try to avoid extreme-left-leaning places though, they often seem to not be that outraged at pedo.

Same for others, if you can spread it, spread it. You don't even have to mention me or my pseudo.

marrec

Banned

I mean, you all can pretend this is some kind of bombshell or conspiracy but this really isn't anything. It's a non-official discord harboring a half-dozen gross weebs who are saying gross weeb stuff. There's some dude in this very thread agreeing with those gross weebs. Most people aren't okay with it but you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some borderline pedo weeb so what the fuck are you gunna do?

Last edited:
I mean, you all can pretend this is some kind of bombshell or conspiracy but this really isn't anything. It's a non-official discord harboring a half-dozen gross weebs who are saying gross weeb stuff. There's some dude in this very thread agreeing with those gross weebs. Most people aren't okay with it but you can't swing a dead cat without hitting some borderline pedo weeb so what the fuck are you gunna do?
I have to disagree there.

She is saying its members of the site saying it. And it was brought to the attention of a Staff Member and was told they didn't care.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

It is as official as the NeoGaf discord is. It is helmed and controlled by the top brass on Era. Why are you so desperate to make this out to be something it isn't?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Thanks for resurfacing after months of absence specifically to participate in this specific thread.

giphy.gif

marrec

Banned
I have to disagree there.

She is saying its members of the site saying it. And it was brought to the attention of a Staff Member and was told they didn't care.

Ya they ain't saying it on the site tho. ERA doesn't ban people for offsite "drama" so unless they're spouting their borderline pedo stuff in the Figma thread they aren't gunna get banned.

Thanks for resurfacing after months of absence specifically to participate in this specific thread.

giphy.gif

I got permed on ERA for dismissing their concerns about Justin Roiland. So I'm coming back here to dismiss your concerns about weebs on discord.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I got permed on ERA for dismissing their concerns about Justin Roiland. So I'm coming back here to dismiss your concerns about weebs on discord.
That doesn't make you credible, out-of-hand.

Just because you were banned from ERA doesn't suddenly make you "one of us" and we all cheer and slap you on the back and welcome you into the fold and believe what you say.

And since you're trying to pull the "but I hate ERA too..." thing, I believe I may have gotten this one right on the nose.

marrec

Banned
That doesn't make you credible, out-of-hand.

Just because you were banned from ERA doesn't suddenly make you "one of us" and we all cheer and slap you on the back and welcome you into the fold and believe what you say.

And since you're trying to pull the "but I hate ERA too..." thing, I believe I may have gotten this one right on the nose.

Who said "but I hate ERA too"

Just offered an explanation for why I'm back now. Y'all just as bad as ERA about flinging baseless accusations around why would I expect this cesspool to cheer and slap me on the back lmao

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Who said "but I hate ERA too"

Just offered an explanation for why I'm back now. Y'all just as bad as ERA about flinging baseless accusations around why would I expect this cesspool to cheer and slap me on the back lmao

Damn, mate. You are in major triggered mode. Defending pedophilic rhetoric and trying to say *we* are a cesspool? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

marrec

Banned
Damn, mate. You are in major triggered mode. Defending pedophilic rhetoric and trying to say *we* are a cesspool? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Y'all the ones frothing about weebs on discord, imagining some big media expose over this, desperately trying to grasp onto some ERA controversy like you got personal beef with the site or something meanwhile dude in this thread is saying the same things and y'all choose to ignore.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Y'all just as bad as ERA about flinging baseless accusations around why would I expect this cesspool to cheer and slap me on the back lmao
giphy.gif

I know this might bruise your ego to hear, but the regulars have already watched this act. Repeatedly. You're nothing special, and you fool no one.

Which is why you're welcome to join this cesspool if you wish! We're all nobodies, too.

marrec

Banned
giphy.gif

I know this might bruise your ego to hear, but the regulars have already watched this act. Repeatedly. You're nothing special, and you fool no one.

Which is why you're welcome to join this cesspool if you wish! We're all nobodies, too.

It ain't an act, I just really enjoy arguing with reactionaries.

Y'all the ones frothing about weebs on discord, imagining some big media expose over this, desperately trying to grasp onto some ERA controversy like you got personal beef with the site or something meanwhile dude in this thread is saying the same things and y'all choose to ignore.
I don't. I already said I don't think anyone will care.

Aldric

Not surprising, normalizing pedophilia is the logical conclusion of the "reasoning" adopted by the kind of insane progressists/far left activists you find on Resetera. This forum is an absolute shithole.

It's not about what I think of it or what you think of it. It's not about you. Let people be the judge on that. If people don't care about it, it's their choice. I cared enough to share that, I'm not expecting anything more. If it gets some attention, I'm glad. If it don't, more power to them.

I've been contacted by various people, far more important people than you (sorry, not so sorry) so it seems some care more than you, fortunately. This thread has also more than 4000k views in less than a mid-day.

By the way, aren't you that user too (thanks for the lad who brought that to my attention) :

zABzjNx.png

For someone who think this story is nothing you sure spend a lot of your precious time and energy at convincing people this isn't worth any attention. Maybe you should just stop trying to derail the thread and find something more worthy of your time ?

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
Out of the active posters over there, I'd say only about a dozen would qualify as "normal" people. Almost everyone on that board has, at the very least, crippling mental problems that keep them from being able to function outside of their bedrooms. I'm not surprised one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom