• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera and the pedo problem (updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake

I've just been contacted by LordKano (Kano in the screen cap and LordKano on resetera).

He's pissed I talked about it, called me a crazy woman with mental health issues and threatened me that one of them was going to sue me for public slender if I released more stuff. He probably think I'm afraid (I'm not).

Of course he didn't made a single comment on the pedo stuff.
You save this or was a call?

CyberPanda

Banned
I've just been contacted by LordKano (Kano in the screen cap and LordKano on resetera).

He's pissed I talked about it, called me a crazy woman with mental health issues and threatened me that one of them was going to sue me for public slender if I released more stuff. He probably think I'm afraid (I'm not).

Of course he didn't made a single comment on the pedo stuff.
That’s what pedo’s do. They reeee and get angry when exposed. Point and case: D DrPizza

CyberPanda

Banned
You know him ?

By the way, the story is snowballing on Twitter.

Retweet it if you have an account.
Expose expose expose! The more it goes out there the more they will Reeeeee. Implosion imminent.

tenor.gif

iconmaster

Banned

Document everything. Screenshots of chats, DMs, or emails. If they somehow get ahold of your phone number, don't take their calls -- no paper trail on those.

GlamFM

Banned
While it's true that pedophiles are everywhere, it most certainly is a liberal problem as they've been trying to normalize pedophilia for decades. I could probably provide you with a hundred links but I really really don't want to dig into that decadent mess.
ResetEra is also THE forum for all degenerate alt-leftys so of course pedos are gonna flock to it.

Broad strokes.

(Some) Liberals trying to normalize pedophilia absolutely does not make pedophilia per se a liberal thing.

Also this has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Wish this place would stop trying to find a “fuck the SJW/Liberal/Leftists” angle in everything.

Being the exact opposite of ERA is not necessarily being better than ERA.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Broad strokes.

(Some) Liberals trying to normalize pedophilia absolutely does not make pedophilia per se a liberal thing.

Also this has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Wish this place would stop trying to find a “fuck the SJW/Liberal/Leftists” angle in everything.

Being the exact opposite of ERA is not necessarily being better than ERA.

Those people over there that beat the largest political drums are not Liberals, they are extremists.

Last edited:
Do people at Era actually have the power to take down those images? I'm not totally sure how imgur works with stuff like that, so I'm legit asking. Is there like a report function or takedown request thing?

eot

Banned
It's fun to see them outed as hypocrites, that they know that shit would get them banned, but for a thread with that kind of title I expected something more spicy than people stating actual age of consent laws in western countries.

Last edited:

lifa-cobex

Do people at Era actually have the power to take down those images? I'm not totally sure how imgur works with stuff like that, so I'm legit asking. Is there like a report function or takedown request thing?
It doesn't matter at this point. It's been spread far and wide on various forums.

Sygma

Dunno if “extremist” is a word I would use.

I’d say many of them are SJWs and many of them take it way too far.

Yeah they're extreme left. Is it really surprising tho ?

These guys also hate each other quite vividly. Dunno if some members ever tried just lurking on the DatingERA discord or not, it was some vile shit. Members being very nice in public, but hateful in the back. Could only muster some wit only if their group of friends would back anything up

Lunatics, this isn't even surprising. ERA is where the appearances are supreme, of course dirty laundry is well kept somewhere

edit : not to mention they're the first to dox people / finding anything remotely incriminating way back in time, but they also cant handle their own vulnerabilities. fuck them

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
They already do this with video games.

If there's something they don't like, they'll scream "misogyny!" "transphobia!" until developers suck their nasty dicks.

Last edited:
I'm on my way back to my work place, I sleep in church aid so I don't have a computer on me, only my phone.

I'm on my way right now and I'll put the image back on another image hoster. I have everything backed up on various places.

Big mistake to try to take the image down. Maybe I'll post more this time.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm on my way back to my work place, I sleep in church aid so I don't have a computer on me, only my phone.

I'm on my way right now and I'll put the image back on another image hoster. I have everything backed up on various places.

Big mistake to try to take the image down. Maybe I'll post more this time.
If you get a chance, please re-upload and edit your original posts with the restored pictures so that the OP is preserved. Thanks.

Starfield

There is also a twitter user who is trying to convince people that Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes misunderstood the conversations. That the conversation are all about visual novels. And the fault is on Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes because English isn't her native language
https://twitter.com/undulum_

That Twitter profile Pic though. Comedy/satire writes itself lmfao

Excuse me now while I go back to neogafs secret pro-zoophilia discord.

Also, thread needs more Chernobyl references!

-Jing-

Neo Member
How many hard drives are being destroyed as we speak?
All of the hard drives. And all of the cloud servers. And if discord doesnt delete their past posts then they're alt right and are against the hivemind, leading them to be banned from era.

Am I doing it right?

Papa

Banned

Look at this shit.

I was looking for more articles but these sick bastards make me want to throw up. But just look around the internet, this has been the next frontier for part of the left for quite a while. It's disgusting.

Search for the VICE Todd Nickerson article

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
All of the hard drives. And all of the cloud servers. And if discord doesnt delete their past posts then they're alt right and are against the hivemind, leading them to be banned from era.

Am I doing it right?

Banned (duration pending, who we kidding that shit a perm, son) false equivalencies, history of severed wrong think, questioning which means you might become self aware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom