• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

This is a franchise set in space, where hypothetically there could be a million different alien races out there. You can't fucking represent every single one of them.

Basically they want to hijack anything popular to make it representation propaganda, and yet they have a strong bias on which group is more deserving of that propoganda.

Just wait until the new Matrix movie comes out, this Star Wars shit will be nothing compared to that.

nush

Clearly me not liking Rose means I hate representation. Clearly.
BoldMarvelousFlea-size_restricted.gif

eot

Banned
mean I know they use the made up word TERF to describe anyone who doens't bow down to their gender propaganda but outside of thinking men/women are different biologically is there anything radical or feminist about JK Rowlings?
I don’t know about Rowling, but even though the word is over used now (shocker) TERFs are an actual thing and the real ones tend to be pretty bat shit. Like ree but they hate everyone except biological women. I’ve seen people saying they’ll have an abortion if it’s a boy etc.

Papa

Banned

Here's a great Ree topic.

I have often wondered what it would be like if all the screeching gender commies left civilised society and all moved to an island to go implement their diversity, inclusion and equality ideology and leave the rest of us in peace. Threads like this remind me that we already have an example.

Caffeine

Clearly me not liking Rose means I hate representation. Clearly.
the actress is pretty decent they just gave her a shit character, her sister flew an xwing in force awakens at the end and then did the bombing run in last jedi. they religated her back to her position after last jedi engineering and fixing ships lol. her sister was a better character.

so what happens in november when orange man stays in office. Caffeine always helps.

Last edited:

nush

the actress is pretty decent they just gave her a shit character, her sister flew an xwing in force awakens at the end and then did the bombing run in last jedi. they religated her back to her position after last jedi engineering and fixing ships lol. her sister was a better character.

Just like real life, you date a girl and find out her sister is hotter. Too late she's now off limits. :messenger_loudly_crying:

Pidull

Basically they want to hijack anything popular to make it representation propaganda, and yet they have a strong bias on which group is more deserving of that propoganda.

Just wait until the new Matrix movie comes out, this Star Wars shit will be nothing compared to that.
I can't wait for the new Matrix movie's "there is no spoon" moment.

"There is no such thing as sex..."

(Keanu transforms into glorious genderless savior)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it's just so sad how divisive the world's largest franchise is. you would think getting billions of people spread out across 7 continents and 3+ generations to all agree to think exactly the same on a 9 film series would be easy!

it's almost as if wanting billions of people spread across 7 continents and 3+ generations to all agree on something is an insanely dumb thing to want from the jump. literally you would not be happy until every person on the planet agrees with you.

these people are certifiably insane and insecure.

Last edited:

Another classic era thread that degenerates into depression and sadness
You can make a new "About Era" thread just from these replies alone. I like the one guy who complains he has to hire fat white people because of Trump

EDIT: NM new favorite post

-I want to have sex with the person I'm dating but both of us live with our moms and our homes are really busy so there's absolutely no way it'll be possible (I might ask them if they're interested in awkward car sex tomorrow lol)
-I still haven't finished downloading updates for all of the new games I got for Christmas
-I have to work from home tomorrow but these past couple days I got into a habit of getting up later than when I normally start work and staying up late and I don't wanna
-I haven't gotten to dress up as a girl in weeks
-I have a mark from getting excess skin on my face removed and it looks bad tho if I use concealer it looks fine mostly
-I'm applying for a better job right now and

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
The new years resolution one was a gold mine when I skimmed through it. So many were "get my drivers license" "talk to my crush" etc.. Drivers license? really? Is this a thing they don't have? Do their moms take them everywhere?

The new years resolution one was a gold mine when I skimmed through it. So many were "get my drivers license" "talk to my crush" etc.. Drivers license? really? Is this a thing they don't have? Do their moms take them everywhere?

They live in their parents’ basement. They will never leave. And somehow that’s someone else’s fault.

Thaedolus

EM4i12QWsAIoKLM

Get hormones and surgery...or else.

This is just....fucking insane? Medical interventions carry inherent risk. It shouldn’t be controversial to say someone who feels like they’re in the wrong body and needs to modify it is in a suboptimal condition compared to someone who doesn’t feel that way. That’s not devaluing them as a person, or saying they’re worth less than a cis/straight/whatever the term is, but it’s a challenge. If you’re adding up your struggle score, being trans is always seen as something that needs to be overcome. Saying you’re fine not being trans makes you transphobic? What the actual fuck?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
So has trans vaulted to the top of the victim hierarchy atop race? It feels that way. The victim complex for trans is so strong that people look the other way when parents literally experiment with their own children with hormonal and sex oriented procedures before they even know what their dicks or vaginas even do. It’s fucking sick. But our innate desire to protect our children which is so ingrained in organic life that you see it in the animal kingdom, has been overwritten because of trans victimhood. And I support anyone’s right to be trans.. but not when you’re fucking 5 years old. It’s an abomination and should be punishable by imprisonment for fucking with a child’s sexual development.

cormack12

Gold Member
Alternate costumes

hqdefault.jpg

wtf is up with that ban. Are they not allowed to have any jokes. At all? 1 month, and how is it sexist? Do they even know these words they pull from a hat?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
daveo42
54 minutes ago

They loved her so much they cut her out of most of the movie and replaced her with a Black version of Rose. I like Jannah, but she's literally there as a stand-in for Rose because of course we love they love Rose so much she get's a pat on the shoulder and told to stay home while the rest of the cast gets to go out and fight.
Love 2 erase and reject a substantial and well liked new POC character as a “stand in” in order to something something social justice

Also it’s not like Rose isn’t in the movie. She is General Leia’s right hand strategist yet they cry and whine by she isn’t doing some dumb heroic action bullshit

Last edited:
So has trans vaulted to the top of the victim hierarchy atop race? It feels that way. The victim complex for trans is so strong that people look the other way when parents literally experiment with their own children with hormonal and sex oriented procedures before they even know what their dicks or vaginas even do. It’s fucking sick. But our innate desire to protect our children which is so ingrained in organic life that you see it in the animal kingdom, has been overwritten because of trans victimhood. And I support anyone’s right to be trans.. but not when you’re fucking 5 years old. It’s an abomination and should be punishable by imprisonment for fucking with a child’s sexual development.
After their trans forum meeting it's pretty much been cemented in position one

L1wHr52.jpg

Jooxed

Gold Member
Banned for calling out a user who posts a new suicide thread every 2 weeks and can’t keep his stories straight 😂

A lot of people getting banned for calling him out

As a an Executive Chef for Hotels, this guy reeks of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom