• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

Walked out of a job, not becuse they were an annoying demanding twat to work with it was the "Atmosphere fostered by management". Now, help me get free money.

These people are unable to function in society.

I’m type 1 diabetic, transgender, and have had serious mental and physical struggles which led me to no longer feeling comfortable working at the location I was at [/QUOTE}

It's always a laundry list of problems with these people

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
iJ2ljCL.png

What in the actual fuck?

Ymir

Walked out of a job, not becuse they were an annoying demanding twat to work with it was the "Atmosphere fostered by management". Now, help me get free money.

"Consistently putting myself in an unsafe environment"

What?

Also I like at the end partially blaming it on the virus even though they quit well before the virus but now they want free money so the story is changing.

Ryuji Goda

We need to get ADAB tattoos in soldarity

Also the moron calling doctors racists was also the dude losing his shit over his netflix potentially being throttled and how it's bullshit that he pays for 4K and may not get 4K
Netflix can eat a dick for that policy though

I pay for regular HD and it looks like total ass now.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
that Elon Musk thread where they are all trashing millionaires and saying "they won't save us" giving me flashbacks to this glorious thread where they all admitted they are basically cowards who want the elites to save the planet while personally not lifting a finger.
QfBCVUH.png

"people richer than me exist, so why should i take any responsibility?"

9UuYV94.png

RRfbWI1.png

"why should we do anything? let the billionaires take the first step"

KET8lC4.png

they are a lot of lazy critics who just pass the buck and want someone else to fix everything even in the case of GlObAl ExTiNcTiOn

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

All the disabilities...

RI1oUA1.gif

dottme

I don’t know the exact law in the US, but often, when you quit you can say goodbye to any unemployment money.

Ryuji Goda

By the way, being a trensgender in Texas must be something else

"I feel like I fucked up". Yeah, no kidding.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
They are very connected with the industry at large, somif the are pissed off with Era they will be saying that to some influential people. The shit DF get from the console warriors is awful and Dark1X Jon seems to get it the worst.

Yeah, it's really annoying. Any time they praise anything, they get accused of extreme bias. Maybe they have shown bias sometimes, I don't know, but I think the service they provide is awesome and no one else does it at their level.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManaByte

They are very connected with the industry at large, somif the are pissed off with Era they will be saying that to some influential people. The shit DF get from the console warriors is awful and Dark1X Jon seems to get it the worst.

Remember the shit Dark1X got when he didn't trash Gears 5 to the system warrior's satisfaction?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Reeee stanning for China, a country that released a virus on the world that already killed probably over 100.000. Goddamn idiots.
hey without them, they wouldn't have products to consume and movie industries shovelling out endless crap to prop up.
Personally, I wouldn't put Digital Foundry in the same boat as the rest of the games journalism sphere.
DF are good people. i haven't seen a single thing from them that wasn't a pure delight. they just love games and tech.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I had to laugh at all the disappointed replies when they discovered they cannot cancel Linus because of the April fools joke.
Linus is a solid dude. What happened?
Also. Someone should reach out to Dictator. I assume he has a false impression of this board.

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
The gaming industry is starting to wake up from their comas?

Had to happen before long. Their mods pushed out normal people and all that's left are man babies who complain about everything and nothing at the same time while taking a weird anti-stance on literally everything. Hard to be a reasonable adult or professional and still want to be a part of that community.

Linus is a solid dude. What happened?
Also. Someone should reach out to Dictator. I assume he has a false impression of this board.
Fake video about what a monster he is to work with and how he mistreats his employees. So many of them were ready to be woke and cancel him until they realized it was an AFD joke.

Last edited:

Ymir

Lol they're really mad they're not getting free money for being a dependent or never filing taxes. The injustice

That misleading title tho...

nush

what are you talking about, they pay top dollar in choice lolz, I assumed this thread was about milking the lolcow.

It is. It's about pointing and laughing at them and shining a light on their blatant hypocrisy.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Why do you guys think the DF guy would like it here? This place is just as bad as reeeee when it comes to console wars.
I missed all the action, but one of the DF crew did get attacked by console warriors here, I think.

Pretty sad.

Why do you guys think the DF guy would like it here? This place is just as bad as reeeee when it comes to console wars.

Cosigned. This is more meta but console war bullshit here is just as cringe as it is on Era. I miss the days when that was the thing that pissed me off the most about video game forums.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
having to file taxes for the first time in your life to get free money is yet another death wish from Trump.

these UI threads are hilarious. lot of people winning at life all around.

ij191im.png

Wait, is the implication that he's living off a government check and mad that he might not be getting this additional government check?

I had some pretty cool ideas for April fools threads on Reee.......what are some peoples ideas they had
  • Announcing Straight White Male Celebration Day
  • Im in Isolation with a Trump Supporter
  • Im a retail worker and should be paid more than a doctor
  • People are Hoarding HRT and Toilet Roll

Give me your best Ree april fools

nush

Wait, is the implication that he's living off a government check and mad that he might not be getting this additional government check?

They all want "Free" money no matter what their current financial situation is. Also don't make me follow a procedure or fill in any forms to get it, just mail me the check!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I had some pretty cool ideas for April fools threads on Reee.......what are some peoples ideas they had
  • Announcing Straight White Male Celebration Day
  • Im in Isolation with a Trump Supporter
  • Im a retail worker and should be paid more than a doctor
  • People are Hoarding HRT and Toilet Roll

Give me your best Ree april fools
Quarantine is oppressive to minorities.

Or has that already been done?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Yeah this is what I remember, pathetic. Anyway, I don't know why he does not post more in here...
Because of shit like this. Mods acted accordingly, but one can only take so much unnecessary abuse before they decide the good parts of a community aren't worth dealing with the shit ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom