• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Because of shit like this. Mods acted accordingly, but one can only take so much unnecessary abuse before they decide the good parts of a community aren't worth dealing with the shit ones.
It's more than a little sad if great, fair and knowledgeable posters get driven out of the forum because of, let's say the polar opposite of that.

Why do you guys think the DF guy would like it here? This place is just as bad as reeeee when it comes to console wars.
Honestly this place is 10 times worse then Era regarding console wars. The gaming side is extemely Sony Gaf here. The denial of how much of a better console the Series X is has been hilarious. It's almost 2016 election levels of comedy

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Honestly this place is 10 times worse then Era regarding console wars. The gaming side is extemely Sony Gaf here. The denial of how much of a better console the Series X is has been hilarious. It's almost 2016 election levels of comedy

On reee you probably get banned if you prefer one console over the other.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
This statement itself is rather console warrior like wouldn't you say? More teraflops=better machine? If you're just talking about specs then sure but we have little idea about libraries yet.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
that Elon Musk thread where they are all trashing millionaires and saying "they won't save us" giving me flashbacks to this glorious thread where they all admitted they are basically cowards who want the elites to save the planet while personally not lifting a finger.
QfBCVUH.png

"people richer than me exist, so why should i take any responsibility?"

9UuYV94.png

RRfbWI1.png

"why should we do anything? let the billionaires take the first step"

KET8lC4.png

they are a lot of lazy critics who just pass the buck and want someone else to fix everything even in the case of GlObAl ExTiNcTiOn
No wonder Era hates Atlas Shrugged with a passion.
The bad guys in that book are the perfect image of these people. "Who, me? They're the wealthy! THEY will do something!"

Also: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rese...rsonal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/post-256972269

They really can't help being hypocrites, can they.

"Hey Jeff, YOU gotta give the money to fight climate change 'cause, I mean, you're rich so it's YOUR fault!"
*Bezos donates 10. goddamn. BILLION. dollars*
"Reeee! What's this, Jeff? Think you're playing the hero there? You want us to be grateful? WE SEE YOUR ASS!"

#Phonepunk#

Banned
^ of course they can never see themselves as the 1%, which they are globally. it is always Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos's fault and not theirs.

this is why they virtue signal so hard against billionaires, they have to distract from the fact that they are in the privileged global 1%.

passing the buck is a coward's game.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
One of the primary things making GAF worse -- and one of the primary things causing ResetERA's slow implosion -- is posters want to see a consensus that agrees with their own worldview. It's not merely that a "wrong" opinion is stated. It troubles them when a certain volume of "wrong" opinions are allowed to be expressed without being banned or erased. And so to avoid cognitive dissonance they broadbrush the entire community so that their fragile paradigm can survive.

If you want an echochamber, there's a veritable buffet of them on the world wide web.

nush

History supports the fact that the better spec' gaming device does not always win.

Don't @ me with your console war bullshit, I'm platform agnostic.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
they love falling for these fake news stories. headline says US "hijacked face masks", yet the story quotes a French politician who says they sold to the US because they wanted to make more money.
"Americans pay three or four times the amount we pay, and in cash," said Jean Rottner, head of France's eastern region, one of the areas worst affected by the coronavirus outbreak, according to reports by France Info.
of course it's entirely TRUMPS FAULT as anyone knows. the French politicians must have been brainwashed into doing this by Trump's considerable powers.
HtZabo2.png

um... France is the one who sold them to the US. they didn't do this at gunpoint. if you want to be mad be mad at the French politicians for letting this happen. they are apparently going to fuck over Canada as well. but lol @ TRUUMP

D32a8MH.png

yes, it's horrible to live in a country where your leader prioritizes your health over the health of people not living in your country.

TRUMPSS AMERICA!!! TRIUMP purchased willingly from French authorities i mean HIJJAAAACKED COS HERS A TERRROIRRITST!!

Last edited:

desertdroog

A bit of comedy to start your day. Resetera user in self imposed qurantine, contracts pink eye from himself:

Imagine, not practicing hygiene during a pandemic, in your own domicile. Wash your hands!

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Crossing Eden really dug in w bad fiath shielding for Disn3y. apparently since Nintendo sends DMCA notices they are the same as a company 2x the size that literally lobbied to change international copyright laws. lawyer calls them "Mickey Mouse laws". they directly impacted IP rights for the entire world.

9PbXEuq.png

lol @ "it's all one ecosystem" do you choke sucking on that megaconglomerate d?

the worst possible trend these days is everyone talking like a corporate middle manager.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I dunno why the likes of john from DF doesnt just hang in a dedicated community thread. Seems like it would be less hassle and they seem to have proper dedicated fans in rather than passing fanboys

#Phonepunk#

Banned
new writer for Obi Wan tv show is mostly a producer who has written 2 (lame) things in his career.

why does Lucafilm hire nobodies who have done nothing? i know, let's blame the fans! that always works.

Nl1OByU.png

yes, the fans, the horrible people that told JJ how to write his movie and they also control LF hiring practices now apparently.

Last edited:

Ymir

Weirdo doesn't want to shower since he's not going out as much. I swear some of these people.
Lol, it's exhaustedwalrus again. He's been providing a lot of the entertainment in this thread lately.

i3eiC1J.png

Lol fucking hobbes

Last edited:

Rien

Jelly Belly
Because of shit like this. Mods acted accordingly, but one can only take so much unnecessary abuse before they decide the good parts of a community aren't worth dealing with the shit ones.

Wow. That was a harsh read... like what the fuck?
Dark1x seriously doesnt deserve this kind of shit. A shame it makes his want to leave but I can’t blame him.
Embarrising shit

#Phonepunk#

Banned
globalism suddenly becomes bad and scary when it's Putin. when it's scary Russia it's better to cling to those isolationist/nationalist tendencies.

AUoGKmw.png

thank you nbc for making me aware of this conspiracy theory that evil Russia is spreading. just Russia alone, totally not you, you had nothing to do with platforming this conspiracy theory, putting it on a mainstream news site, giving it millions of views, no sireee, no responsibility at all.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
that Elon Musk thread where they are all trashing millionaires and saying "they won't save us" giving me flashbacks to this glorious thread where they all admitted they are basically cowards who want the elites to save the planet while personally not lifting a finger.
QfBCVUH.png

"people richer than me exist, so why should i take any responsibility?"

9UuYV94.png

RRfbWI1.png

"why should we do anything? let the billionaires take the first step"

KET8lC4.png

they are a lot of lazy critics who just pass the buck and want someone else to fix everything even in the case of GlObAl ExTiNcTiOn

Poor bastards.

Thaedolus

globalism suddenly becomes bad and scary when it's Putin. when it's scary Russia it's better to cling to those isolationist/nationalist tendencies.

AUoGKmw.png

thank you nbc for making me aware of this conspiracy theory that evil Russia is spreading. just Russia alone, totally not you, you had nothing to do with platforming this conspiracy theory, putting it on a mainstream news site, giving it millions of views, no sireee, no responsibility at all.

So you don't see a difference between global order in which western democracies call the shots, with the USA being the de facto leader, and a globalist system under a murderous dictator?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
So you don't see a difference between global order in which western democracies call the shots, with the USA being the de facto leader, and a globalist system under a murderous dictator?
Some GAFer's spend the majority of their time attempting to make exactly such a claim.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol @ "the USA being the de facto leader" im sorry bud but the EU DGAF about America leading.

double lol @ "a murderous dictator". you mean Putin? cos the USA has certainly murdered many people.

Ionian

UH OH! Looks like I hit a nerve!

D63c0sR.jpg

Awwww, poor little Hecht. Hopefully the rimming-job you got from Fat4All made you feel better. :(

Hecht, you bragged about spending time on other sites you considered to be hate sites, who's living rent-free in your head now?

You're a sad, pathetic, lonely little man. Hope you enjoyed this post! <3

hahahahahaha

Also WTF is a "Kiwigaf", Fat4All?

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm surprised Yahtzee Croshaw hasn't been canceled yet. The dude is liberal as fuck but he's doing stuff with one of the Red Letter Media guys. He even shouted out Rich Evan's in his latest stream. OH MY GOD!!!!

Last edited:

Ymir

D63c0sR.jpg

Awwww, poor little Hecht. Hopefully the rimming-job you got from Fat4All made you feel better. :(

Hecht, you bragged about spending time on other sites you considered to be hate sites, who's living rent-free in your head now?

hahahahahaha

I think he's trying to say kiwifarms and neogaf are hate sites trying to bring down the shining beacon of Reeeeeera.

Also, I love how Hecht thinks he's being so smooth but then he only gets one response and two likes. You're one of the admins of one of the most popular sites in the world according to him but he can only get two likes.

Ionian

I think he's trying to say kiwifarms and neogaf are hate sites trying to bring down the shining beacon of Reeeeeera.

Also, I love how Hecht thinks he's being so smooth but then he only gets one response and two likes. You're one of the admins of one of the most popular sites in the world according to him but he can only get two likes.

That he could be so utterly pathetic that he feels the need to monitor other sites for any mention of himself or Era really says it all.

And that fact he's an admin and won't let it go just makes it all the more funnier every time he whines.

Sort your own volunteer position on the site out Hecht, spend less time being paranoid. For your own fragile mental health.

MrA

D63c0sR.jpg

hahahahahaha

well the whole rent free means they don't care sure fell about. lolmoolol

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

Yep he's as slick as hot shit from a goose. Oh wait he's just shit.

Last edited:

nush

That he could be so utterly pathetic that he feels the need to monitor other sites for any mention of himself or Era really says it all.

And that fact he's an admin and won't let it go just makes it all the more funnier every time he whines.

Sort your own volunteer position on the site out Hecht, spend less time being paranoid. For your own fragile mental health.
I think his alcoholism will take care of his future before his mentality. As for Resetera, it's doing a fine job of modding itself into extinction, all the "hate sites" don't need to lift a finger. Just sit back and LOL.

Thaedolus

lol @ "the USA being the de facto leader" im sorry bud but the EU DGAF about America leading.

lol but having the #1 economy and military by far means we're the big swinging dick as far as western democracies go.

double lol @ "a murderous dictator". you mean Putin? cos the USA has certainly murdered many people.

Yes I mean Putin and if you don't know about how dissenters and journalists have a nasty habit of shooting themselves in back of the head 5 times and falling out of hotel windows or stuffing themselves in gym bags, or how Putin has dissolved any sense of a democratic system in Russia, or pillaged the coffers of the people....well you don't know what the fuck you're talking about trying to draw a comparison to the US.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

"My office is doing things to keep its employees happy and engaged and I, an internet crybaby edgelord, want to take a moment to bitch about it instead of just not attending."

Last edited:

Ymir

https://www.resetera.com/threads/th...atch-2020-update-pump-before-the-dump.133055/
REEEs 200+ page DOW thread is comedy gold.
None of us know how the day to day trading will turn out, but that doesn't stop them from constantly being wrong at every turn.
And through the whole thing, they're pissed off at Trump, even when the markets react favorably for their own interests.

fVLIHi5.jpg
I weep for anyone that would take financial advice from a single person that board. The financing threads are always get rich quick schemes that don't work out.

Also lol at market manipulation for the reason stocks are going down and not a global pandemic.

Ymir

A good example of why a lot of ERA is not employable.

FwbC7Ch.png

And now context of why he's upset:

434zQjy.png

Edit: Aaaaaaand turns out the whole thread is a fabrication...

BUUO1qZ.png

SHpJcaJ.png

He doesn't personally believe they'll have separate support for individuals than businesses so even though the answer was only in regards to businesses it's actually really about the $1200 stimulus.....

Last edited:

D63c0sR.jpg

hahahahahaha

So now they're bragging that other forums use their idiocy as entertainment lol.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
So now they're bragging that other forums use their idiocy as entertainment lol.

Did you not know that a site that existed for a decade before ree only exists because of ree? Same for reddit, facebook, google, match.com, cdc.org, 4chan.org (but only v), and speedtest.net.

All exist because of a gaming message board that's getting less and less traffic every day, even when people are stuck at home.

nush

Did you not know that a site that existed for a decade before ree only exists because of ree? Same for reddit, facebook, google, match.com, cdc.org, 4chan.org (but only v), and speedtest.net.

All exist because of a gaming message board that's getting less and less traffic every day, even when people are stuck at home.

Who's keeping who alive Hecht?

Yu9zI97.png

Looks like about 30% of traffic to ree is coming from GAF. It would be a real shame if Evilore banned direct links to Resetera and cut off 30% of your traffic.

But hey, guess what? He does not need to lift a finger as you are doing a fucking outstanding job of killing yourselves!

bXbOUda.png

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Who's keeping who alive Hecht?

Yu9zI97.png

Looks like about 30% of traffic to ree is coming from GAF. It would be a real shame if Evilore banned direct links to Resetera and cut off 30% of your traffic.

But hey, guess what? He does not need to lift a finger as you are doing a fucking outstanding job of killing yourselves!

bXbOUda.png
That graph always makes me want to go skiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom