• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Girls club and girlyboys club behaviour
Someone should post a pic of a hot chick in that thread and see what happens :p

Or mention that HF almost wiped out another plane once (I think) due to his privilege and carelessness. Bring in the intersectionality of it all :)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i see the "Why women criticise sexual designs" thread is packed full of Males virtue signalling and tut-tutting the horrible horrible gaze of their fellow males.

xX9fhPj.png

lol are you kidding you people live to complain 24/7 about this kind of bullshit

LKOy8Ck.png

one male telling another male that a woman's opinion is still "male gaze" :messenger_grinning_sweat:

ZMC3HBo.png

ah yes, you know the type, pretty bitches who just stick their tits out for the camera. now, then back to our topic of tut-tutting female objectification...

tniOScf.png

more Male opinions. when you don't have any first hand examples of rage you need to make them up in caps for full effect.

fbJqHLu.png

even when they have to outsource their opinions on "women critizing sexualized character design" they pick a Male's opinion to parrot

the last page in that thread has 22 posts, 3 of which are from Female posters:messenger_tears_of_joy:

just a shame you bitches don't know how to do feminism right!

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
i see the "Why women criticise sexual designs" thread is packed full of Males virtue signalling and tut-tutting the horrible horrible gaze of their fellow males.

xX9fhPj.png

lol are you kidding you people live to complain 24/7 about this kind of bullshit

LKOy8Ck.png

one male telling another male that a woman's opinion is still "male gaze" :messenger_grinning_sweat:

ZMC3HBo.png

ah yes, you know the type, pretty bitches who just stick their tits out for the camera. now, then back to our topic of tut-tutting female objectification...

tniOScf.png

more Male opinions. when you don't have any first hand examples of rage you need to make them up in caps for full effect.

fbJqHLu.png

even when they have to outsource their opinions on "women critizing sexualized character design" they pick a Male's opinion to parrot

the last page in that thread has 22 posts, 3 of which are from Female posters:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I wrote a blog post a while ago about why I fucking hate reee, because this is what it does! It appeals to the male fantasy!

Holy shit.

If ever there was a perfect example of mods using their "powers" to punish those who disagree with them it's be this. Millions of great cops out there and if you're pro-police you're promoting racism? I fucking lost it at goons were minding their own business when evil Spider-Man came along and beat them up. That's just silly.

Last edited:

Ionian

Hecht not one to be outdone by the fact it has been acknowledged that he boasts about reading hate-sites came back with a massive whammy on his twitter. Parents beware should your kinder be in the vacinity whilst reading this. It's SAVAGE.

yAjXL6f.jpg

He now is admitting to stalking children. Quite worrisome.

But maybe he's ok, and just blowing a bit of steam off after his prior post? Must be that surely?

Let's look at that post.

lI2pJ19.jpg

Oh no, poor guy. He seems to have been pretty wound up beforehand.

God forbid he may doxx someone again and then brag about it on Twitter, resulting in the person he doxxed getting his entire family harrassed. And then when called out about it make his tweets 'protected'.

Rent-free Hecht, Rent FUCKING free. (c) Excel.

Live by the tweet, die by the tweet. That's my motto.

Hecht not one to be outdone by the fact it has been acknowledged that he boasts about reading hate-sites came back with a massive whammy on his twitter. Parents beware should your kinder be in the vacinity whilst reading this. It's SAVAGE.

yAjXL6f.jpg

But maybe he's ok, and just blowing a bit of steam off after his prior post? Must be that surely?

Let's look at that post.

lI2pJ19.jpg

God forbid he may doxx someone again and then brag about it on Twitter, resulting in the person he doxxed getting his entire family harrassed. And then when called out about it make his tweets 'protected'.

I like that his twitter bio has "immune to your bullshit" in it. Yet he has to say something about posts in this thread.

Rent free, indeed.

Ymir

yAjXL6f.jpg

Let's look at that post.

lI2pJ19.jpg

Is excel his alt or something? He has the same manchild rage that excel constantly goes through.

Ionian

Is excel his alt or something? He has the same manchild rage that excel constantly goes through.

Nah, you'd think so but Excel is Canadian and he isn't. Before he got worried about being doxxed himself he had a picture on his twitter and personal details etc.

He's just a sad and lonely person. Impossible to feel sorry for him considering the fact he constantly lies and acts like a total cunt.

Ionian

If I wasn't unemployed I'd gold you for this. Watching an old alcoholic rage tweet into into the void as him being on lockdown slowly eats away at his sanity is a sight to behold.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

giphy.gif

Go get a job in a grocery store like everyone else you loser! ;)

MrA

yAjXL6f.jpg

Let's look at that post.

lI2pJ19.jpg

nush

nush

Wait, they have 50 mods? How on earth...

Every piece of wrongthink needs to be stamped out and banned within minutes. No matter how many mods they have to censor their asylum the screencappers have learned to be even faster so ree does not edit, delete or lock a topic to hide their true nature without a record.

FYI, I just gave myself a perma-ban over at Resetera after being banned for a week because I advocated for the victim who came out and accused Biden of rape.

Tons of people - including actual survivors of sexual abuse - were moderated and banned and B-Dubs basically closed down any additional threads related to the rape accusation. The reason for this is because outside of identity politics, the actual makeup of the membership on Resetra isn't particularly progressive and many of them love status quo moderate Democrats like Biden while they openly loathe Bernie Sanders. (Who is the most progressive politician we have by far)

The greater hypocrisy is how many people have been banned for questioning the motives and testimony of previous rape and sexual harassment victims yet in this particular case, forum members were allowed to cast derision and accuse the victim of being politically motivated without moderation, even when these posts were reported. When things got heated, B-Dubs shut down the threads and basically took a Donald Trump 'both sides' approach when in reality he was clearly shielding the moderate political POV that permeates the site.

As a progressive, I'm spreading the word that Resetera isn't progressive nor does it offer safe spaces for victims of sexual assault.

So do what you will with that information.

FYI, I just gave myself a perma-ban over at Resetera after being banned for a week because I advocated for the victim who came out and accused Biden of rape.

Tons of people - including actual survivors of sexual abuse - were moderated and banned and B-Dubs basically closed down any additional threads related to the rape accusation. The reason for this is because outside of identity politics, the actual makeup of the membership on Resetra isn't particularly progressive and many of them love status quo moderate Democrats like Biden while they openly loathe Bernie Sanders. (Who is the most progressive politician we have by far)

The greater hypocrisy is how many people have been banned for questioning the motives and testimony of previous rape and sexual harassment victims yet in this particular case, forum members were allowed to cast derision and accuse the victim of being politically motivated without moderation, even when these posts were reported. When things got heated, B-Dubs shut down the threads and basically took a Donald Trump 'both sides' approach when in reality he was clearly shielding the moderate political POV that permeates the site.

As a progressive, I'm spreading the word that Resetera isn't progressive nor does it offer safe spaces for victims of sexual assault.

Gaming forum

Soulsdark

xX9fhPj.png

LKOy8Ck.png

ZMC3HBo.png

tniOScf.png

fbJqHLu.png

I really hate these arguments and strawmanning.
I am sure that there are people who just wanted to see Jill's panties or whatever but I haven't actually heard a single person say that. Mostly it just seems that people are disappointed that it wasn't an accurate recreation to the original. Which btw, people were with the other remake costumes too ( including Carlos ).
People bitched like crazy because Claire had very small amounts of cleavage since she was wearing a normal top and not a turtle neck in her RE2 classic costume.
A lot of what is probably the same people here bitched about how she was '' oversexualized '' and that it was horrible because it wasn't the same as in the original game.

People jump to the conclusion too that Jill MUST have worn panties under the skirt if she had been wearing a more accurate costume.
But why would you jump to that conclusion?
Women wear spandex shorts under their skirts too, Tifa wears a skirt in the FF7 remake and she wears spandex under the skirt and kicks etc.
Why couldn't Jill do the same and wear a more accurate costume?

I also find it a bit annoying how people minimize this. Yeah, some are taking it too far or are just creeps I guess.
But I almost pre-ordered the game solely because of that costume.
I didn't think that the game seem'd worth it, but I really wanted that classic costume so I almost did it.
If Capcom had been more transparent in their marketing of it then it would've been an easier choice for me, but because they weren't transparent about it and made it look like it was accurate in the marketing I almost pre-ordered.
Is it wrong for people to be disappointed if they did pre-order it specifically because they didn't want to miss out on a classic costume from a game that they grew up playing?

A lot of these same people also throw gigantic tantrums even when a female character is fully covered but has big breasts, self-awareness level 0.
The fact that they immediately jump to the assumption that people disappointed just wanted to see panty shots too says a lot more about them than it does anyone else really.

Last edited:

deafmedal

Welcome back fellow reeturner, stay a while, water is great (I only pee’d once I swear!)

Place is fucked. Assimilate or die is a turrible way to foster a community. They like to label this place a “right-wing shithole” but the truth isn’t so concise. I’d rather have opposing viewpoints and honest engagement than whatever their authoritative lemming nonsense is.

nush

We've been way ahead of you for a long time, if you need to kill some lockdown time start at page one. Welcome and hope you can have a better time here, politics has been quarantined in it's own sub folder here so you don't need to have the rest of the forum tainted by it.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I remember when the forum started and it was all cozy and shit. Everyone being a bro. Then one month in and I got a warning for saying something is retarded. Already knew back then where this will be going in a few months.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

xX9fhPj.png

LKOy8Ck.png

ZMC3HBo.png

tniOScf.png

fbJqHLu.png

That thread is a bunch of low test ugly ass dudes trying to tell women how they should dress.

Funny, that.

Another retail worker speaks out about the unimaginable sacrifice he is making

teezzy

Banned

#Phonepunk#

Banned
nothing like seeing #TheResistance rally around good old ***AND NOW SMART COS ORANGE MAN DUUUMB*** George W Bush to highlight that these people have ZERO moral standing and believe in NOTHING.

zmrq6Y4.jpg

oh yes why didn't we listen to the wise words of GHEORGE W BUSH ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS W THIS LOOOOOL

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

yAjXL6f.jpg

Let's look at that post.

lI2pJ19.jpg

I swear if you guys didn't read his tweets to make fun of him, absolutely no one aside from ass-kissing Hobbes would ever see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom