• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee86

Who's keeping who alive Hecht?

Yu9zI97.png

Looks like about 30% of traffic to ree is coming from GAF. It would be a real shame if Evilore banned direct links to Resetera and cut off 30% of your traffic.

But hey, guess what? He does not need to lift a finger as you are doing a fucking outstanding job of killing yourselves!

bXbOUda.png
Love seeing that slope. Wish more people would post screenshots, because I won't go to their site.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
It was very, very easy actually. Closed the tab before the page loaded. Dismantled my phone. Smashed the parts with a hammer. Dipped the remains in acid then infected them with Covid-19, just to make sure, before throwing them into the antarctic ocean.
I just saw you sneaking in a couple of days ago like
200.gif

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I just saw you sneaking in a couple of days ago like
200.gif
Lol. I don’t even do that. If there’s a screencap, I might read it, but if it’s a link, I nope out. I don’t want their ghoulish vibes touching my phone lines.

It was very, very easy actually. Closed the tab before the page loaded. Dismantled my phone. Smashed the parts with a hammer. Dipped the remains in acid then infected them with Covid-19, just to make sure, before throwing them into the antarctic ocean.
Why would you give fish Wuhan Flu, especially in this time of hydroxychloryphyll shortage?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
But you're not American so... does not compute in my brain.
Americans always think they are the center of the earth. I don't give a shit about your Demos or Libs talking, I shit on Trump and your retarded alt-right / alt-left thinking....

Nobody outside of the USA gives a shit about the USA, just sayin... there are many people who are pretty nice and smart here, talk to them instead of these morons.

Another retail worker speaks out about the unimaginable sacrifice he is making

raduque

Is the hatred for that guy because the media isn't actually calling retail employees "heros"?

Last edited:

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I'm surprised how many ree users work in grocery stores. Makes me skeptical that they're just saying they do because they want to be "heroes"

#Phonepunk#

Banned

he seems to equate heroism with material wealth. sorry to say, most heroes are unappreciated. look at 9/11 first responders. look at the state of the VA. look at our hospital workers right now, do you think they are all getting raises or something?

he's just mad he isn't getting a promotion, or more money, or something. he wants for being called a hero to result in direct material benefit.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way. what makes someone a hero is doing the right thing WITHOUT THE PROMISE OF BENEFIT. without that, there is no sacrifice. heroism comes from putting yourself in harm's way. expecting something in return for being called a hero is just selfish desire.

Last edited:

drganon

As someone who does work in the grocery industry, I find the whole being deemed an "essential" worker to be hilarious. My coworkers and I joke about being on par with police and firefighters due to the corono bullshit.

That's the point though. We JOKE about it, but don't actually believe it for a second. We're just doing our boring job.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Who's keeping who alive Hecht?

Yu9zI97.png

Looks like about 30% of traffic to ree is coming from GAF. It would be a real shame if Evilore banned direct links to Resetera and cut off 30% of your traffic.

But hey, guess what? He does not need to lift a finger as you are doing a fucking outstanding job of killing yourselves!

bXbOUda.png

They still have petty mods who are offended by anything and ban at the drop of a hat. They tone police so much that it squashes honest and candid conversation and turns off current and potential members (it's worse than elementary school in the respect, it feels weird and even offensive as an educated adult with life experience and high income being chastised and "corrected" (they're always wrong) by some uneducated, unemployed mod that never leaves their house).

They're killing themselves slowly.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
top tier geniuses who play cartoon sound effects in their head everytime the president speaks talk about how stupid other people are :messenger_grinning_sweat:

cox56oM.png

Saber

Gold Member
Colbert banned:

I received a warning there for the same reason.

Was reporting a retarded member in one of those female controversial threads. His posts were basically this:

"You're wrong", " This is false because you're wrong" or "Learn to post and correct your wrongness".

All this without providing nothing to support or back-up. All his posts aways followed the same pattern. And when someone asked the member to clarify, he just answers " I don't want and don't need to. But you're wrong, better accept and be quiet".

I reported him for being bad faith, trolling and not providing actual substance for his position. Nothing happened for like one week, so I reported like 3 of his baseless countless troll posts.

Then I received a warning for abusive use of report button, with the following explanation:
"Don't report others just because their opinions differs from yours"

nush

I reported him for being bad faith, trolling and not providing actual substance for his position. Nothing happened for like one week, so I reported like 3 of his baseless countless troll posts.

Then I received a warning for abusive use of report button, with the following explanation:

You're using the report system wrong, you can't report someone for the reasons mods put in the ban messages. All of those are actually bans for wrongthink AKA thier opinions differ from the mods.

You've got to be OFFENDED, you cant believe someone is making dog whistle alt right talking points on the forum!

Also don't report the same person multiple times. Find a good ban worthy post and report that. If nothing happens, wait a few hours and report it again. Chances are a different mod will look at it as it comes through the report queue the second or even third time and then dish out that ban.

This is Ree ban fishing 101.

I, and MANY of my peers had to endure, because apparently, the job I was doing was only for High school kids or for idiots.

It is...the heroes are the doctors and the police out there saving lives, not this dude counting change.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
you left out the rest of that quote:
During these 10 years people did not even register my name when they asked for a manager.
And that is the least of the social offenses I, and MANY of my peers had to endure, because apparently, the job I was doing was only for High school kids or for idiots.
like omg customers asked to see your manager? what a horrible crime. when they wanted to see the manager they weren't overly friendly with you? and this is for some reason a social offense? are customers required to address you by your full name when they ask for a manager?

Last edited:
I received a warning there for the same reason.

Was reporting a retarded member in one of those female controversial threads. His posts were basically this:

"You're wrong", " This is false because you're wrong" or "Learn to post and correct your wrongness".

All this without providing nothing to support or back-up. All his posts aways followed the same pattern. And when someone asked the member to clarify, he just answers " I don't want and don't need to. But you're wrong, better accept and be quiet".

You gotta report those past posts with alt accounts via a VPN....that’s how excel and their crew run their discord hitsquad

you post something that shows actual individual thought and your ass is gonna be trawled through and reported for “multiple infractions”

Last edited:

nush

when you are so woke you suggest black people should be segregated into their own country

wjC2hKb.png

They should all just go to one of the pre existing "Black people countries", I'm sure that they can make one into a global superpower paradise without whitey keeping them from thier obvious talent and full potential.

MrA

They should all just go to one of the pre existing "Black people countries", I'm sure that they can make one into a global superpower paradise without whitey keeping them from thier obvious talent and full potential.
No that would be perfect they could also seize all business and farms owned by White/Asian/Indian people and exile them from the country, they could have a real community, just like Zimbabwe plus everyone can be multi trillionaires!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

I mean anyone can stock groceries, can anyone just walk in and diagnose someone, stabalise someone, know how to use and set up a ventilator etc. You're no hero, your a guy with a name tag.

nush

I mean anyone can stock groceries, can anyone just walk in and diagnose someone, stabalise someone, know how to use and set up a ventilator etc. You're no hero, your a guy with a name tag.

Arrogant prick, "Working in the industry". No mate you work in a supermarket not in any capacity it's the asshole of the cow part of the industry, you're the one shoveling the shit that comes out of it. You'd think after ten years he'd have kept one of those manger jobs. But he obviously couldn't as he's on minimum wage.

Take the hint your working in an untalented dead end job incapable or more likely unwilling to get any better job. He's right, he's no hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom