• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL holy shit with this idiotic logic now they are comparing CHAZ deaths to Chicago LOL

xmEIHtj.png

wow real amazing that an area of college students camping in rich white people land has less murders than CHICAGO

also TOO BAD CHAZ DID NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO PREVENT THESE DEATHS

O WHAT "RESOURCES" ARE THOSE PREY TELL?

these people think they are intellectuals LOL

Last edited:

nush

Sigh
It's amazing becuse every "Issue" just happens to be the hot virtue signal from last month! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Confederate flags, black lives matter, ACAB, slavery.

NeilH1982

Banned
So, they are uncomfortable killing nazi's now ? Why, does it make them feel hunted ? Do they feel like turncoats ? A bit to close to killing their own ?

If one thing should be universally enjoyable it's shooting actual literal nazi's

SkylineRKR

That thread is great because its a collection of all absurdity in one thread:

-FFVII OG should be banned for using the word "Retard". They forgot about Cid abusing his wife. But I've been in discussions about it on that site so they know.
-GTA 2 because of confed flag
-God of War because it has one woman.
-FFIX because Zidane is rapist.
-Uncharted. White dude kills black opponents
-Catherine. HIGHLY transphopic. Average joe finds out his date has a cock and acts shocked. While every decent guy knows he should've sucked her dick. Who wouldn't?

I could go on, and if the thread goes on, we might come to the conclusion Ree doesn't play a single fucking game. If I were a console maker I wouldn't sell to these people. Dat attach rate breh.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
It's amazing becuse every "Issue" just happens to be the hot virtue signal from last month! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Confederate flags, black lives matter, ACAB, slavery.
My eyes have still to roll back into their normal position after reading that post about Alone in the Dark and slavery :pie_eyeroll:

cryptoadam

Banned
LOL holy shit with this idiotic logic now they are comparing CHAZ deaths to Chicago LOL

xmEIHtj.png

wow real amazing that an area of college students camping in rich white people land has less murders than CHICAGO

Chicago is a shit hole democrat run city with a black dumb ass democrat mayor who thinks she deserves a hair cut while her pleebs starve.

CHAZ and Chicago are apt comparisons, just more evidence of what happens when you let dumb commie marxist leftist SJW's take control. You get shit.

SkylineRKR

Legit curious.

Do these guys even enjoy ANY form of entertainment in their miserable lives? I don't envy them. I seriously don't. They are offended by everything. I think if they wake up and find out their toothbrush is white they burst out in tears.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Legit curious.

Do these guys even enjoy ANY form of entertainment in their miserable lives? I don't envy them. I seriously don't. They are offended by everything. I think if they wake up and find out their toothbrush is white they burst out in tears.
Pretty much. Hatred keeps them going. Self-loathing sustains their pitiful existence.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Well, it's finally happened, I was permanently banned (after a few previous temp bans)! For arguing that countries where homosexuality and transsexuality is illegal are stuck in the dark ages (in that respect) and should join us in the modern world. Apparently that's being racist and islamofobic. Turns out I'm somehow ALSO transphobic though, according to my ban message. I'm none of those things, I'm just not afraid to criticize people, societies and religions that deserve criticism. But that's not allowed, unless it's EXACTLY aligned with what you're supposed to think in that echo chamber.

But oh well... It's been exhausting to constantly be on your toes, afraid to post any thought that might be even slightly controversial to the hivemind mentality over there. Time to move on, I guess.

Last edited:

notseqi

Legit curious.

It keeps them unique, because eveybody else they know personally is the same. Some form of corrupted hipster.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Welcome back to neogaf, bruv.

Thanks! I've never been completely gone though, just a lot less active since I was swept away to the other side in The Big Drama, like so many others. And it started out fine over there, but over time it's become more and more uncomfortable. The discussion climate over there feels oppressive, with no dissidents tolerated. There's just no discussion to be had if you don't want to just be part of the hivemind. And even if you actually DO agree overall (I'm strongly against all kinds of bigotry, and for the rights of all kinds of people), the mods will ban you with the quickness the moment you post something that doesn't neatly fit the narrative they want to see. Sure, you can try to stick to gaming side, but it creeps in there all the time too. In fact, the thread I was banned in was about TLoU2 (I think) being banned in some countries because of its homosexual themes. Which I was criticizing (the ban, not the game). And there you go.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Thanks! I've never been completely gone though, just a lot less active since I was swept away to the other side in The Big Drama, like so many others. And it started out fine over there, but over time it's become more and more uncomfortable. The discussion climate over there feels oppressive, with no dissidents tolerated. There's just no discussion to be had if you don't want to just be part of the hivemind. And even if you actually DO agree overall (I'm strongly against all kinds of bigotry, and for the rights of all kinds of people), the mods will ban you with the quickness the moment you post something that doesn't neatly fit the narrative they want to see. Sure, you can try to stick to gaming side, but it creeps in there all the time too. In fact, the thread I was banned in was about TLoU2 (I think) being banned in some countries because of its homosexual themes. Which I was criticizing (the ban, not the game). And there you go.
They usually go extra hard into people who make an effort to be progressive. Druckmann and Barlog have gotten stink for mocking Jason Schreirer digs, same with Troy Baker. People think it's about Jason's article about work conditions, it's about Jason being a fucking dickhead on Twitter. He wasn't reviewing the game but wanted an interview with Druckmann and a free copy of the game. Why?

The distortion of Laura Bailey and Uncharted 4 is insane. The story appears to be openly twisting of facts to suit their agenda whenever holes in their logic are found. If there is another Uncharted Nadine will not be involved, but Laura Bailey will be as a new character. Guaranteed.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Well, it's finally happened, I was permanently banned (after a few previous temp bans)! For arguing that countries where homosexuality and transsexuality is illegal are stuck in the dark ages (in that respect) and should join us in the modern world. Apparently that's being racist and islamofobic.
I'm confused.

So Islam is right about trans people, too?

I'm obviously being facetious

ShinNL

Honestly when you total up the "wasteful" posts on ERA and look at the gaming news reveals GAF is currently almost on par and the new reaction system reduces a ton of sentiment and one liner replies with which you'll find your quality interactions increased, quantity of garbage to sift through decreased and you can actually be a little more productive and happier with your online time due to that. Oh you're also able to say what you will and be taken to task or praised, imagine that.
Oh yeah, I love the emoticon system (which obviously won't work for REE just like how their polls won't work).

But then .. we also have Mista Mista :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Tuff McNutt

User banned (3 months) Dismissing concerns around transphobia.

how long? 15 minutes?

Their rules don't allow posting of links to stories with no further context, but I guess this one is ok since it's about how trans people are experiencing genocide because of lame jokes in a seven year old game.

YyyTyOd.png

Shugga now being a sensitive bitch baby.

Just now? He's always been a pansy who cries at any slight.

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

I don’t mean to sound insensitive to trans people, because I believe they do deserve to be treated fairly and equally, but what exactly is the point of this topic? Transphobic posts are stamped out on era pretty much on sight, so I am really not sure what the OP is trying to say...

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Well, it's finally happened, I was permanently banned (after a few previous temp bans)! For arguing that countries where homosexuality and transsexuality is illegal are stuck in the dark ages (in that respect) and should join us in the modern world. Apparently that's being racist and islamofobic. Turns out I'm somehow ALSO transphobic though, according to my ban message. I'm none of those things, I'm just not afraid to criticize people, societies and religions that deserve criticism. But that's not allowed, unless it's EXACTLY aligned with what you're supposed to think in that echo chamber.

But oh well... It's been exhausting to constantly be on your toes, afraid to post any thought that might be even slightly controversial to the hivemind mentality over there. Time to move on, I guess.
The great radical left conundrum: who ranks higher on the victim pyramid. Trans or Islam?

xmEIHtj.png

Let me guess, they support Chaz and think it's a good idea?

nush

I don’t mean to sound insensitive to trans people, because I believe they do deserve to be treated fairly and equally, but what exactly is the point of this topic? Transphobic posts are stamped out on era pretty much on sight, so I am really not sure what the OP is trying to say...

Stop liking what I hate. Why isn't everyone as outraged as I am!

That poll screencap :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Hobbes mock outrage virtue signalling :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Who's going to be the sacrificial lamb this time? :pie_thinking:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
This is actually a really serious issue and Era rightly needs to do better in this regard.

After listening to prominent members of the community, we have decided to add a step to the registration process, and all CIS members need to provide video evidence of them having sexual intercourse with a trans woman before full membership status/posting privileges are provided.

Given the exceptional circumstances we find ourselves in due to the Covid 19 pandemic, we will temporarily allow the submission of videos giving a trans woman a handjob whilst wearing latex gloves.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chicago is a shit hole democrat run city with a black dumb ass democrat mayor who thinks she deserves a hair cut while her pleebs starve.

CHAZ and Chicago are apt comparisons, just more evidence of what happens when you let dumb commie marxist leftist SJW's take control. You get shit.

The comparison is still insane because CHAZ is like three or four blocks compared to the literal millions living in Chicago.

Like holy shit the per capita murder rate of CHAZ must be scores higher than the entirety of Chicago.

This shit again? How many people have already been subsequently and dubiously banned for perceived infractions since the last great TransERA revolt?

Just make it a Trans only forum already for fuck's sake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom