• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanN

Banned
An entire thread dedicated to breaking the law.

SjsXu97.png

It's raccccccccccccccccist for police to do their job! So how does Resetera respond? Why, protest by breaking more laws! That will show those evil cops!

But wait a second. This is New York City! The most liberal place on earth??!?!?! How can racism still exists, SJW's told me diversity fixes everything!

WLaVPf7.png

Ahhh, of course. That's New York's problem. It's White Liberalism!

So why the fuck do they vote for "White Liberalism" every election if they hate them so much, the world will never know....

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Star Wars Nazi #1 Cheebo going all in on someone this morning because they dared to say RJ's social media responses caused controversy

Cheebo

No. Saying you don’t like the movie is disagreeing with me.

Saying RJ responded to fans who didn’t like the movie in a way that caused PR problems is spreading alt-right lies.

People aren’t calling you out because of disagreements over the movie. I don’t care that you don’t like it.

What I don’t find acceptable is pushing alt-right conspiracy theories. Which you *literally* did.
it's an alt-right conspiracy to say that Rian antagonized fans via social media!

and yet...

johnson-snokejpeg.jpeg

RJ is alt right confirmed!

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
WLaVPf7.png

Ahhh, of course. That's New York's problem. It's White Liberalism!

So why the fuck do they vote for "White Liberalism" every election if they hate them so much, the world will never know....

What? :messenger_tears_of_joy: The cognitive dissonance has hit such a fever pitch, that I can’t even follow it anymore. What in the world is the rationale for this?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Of course, when you understand it as the latest in their never-ending purity tests/spiral into ever more extremist rhetoric and measures, it makes a lot more sense.

It really does never stop, and nothing really ever is enough. A doomed movement, because in the end, nobody will be woke enough to qualify, or alternatively, it will simply tear down all of western culture and success until there’s nothing left and it swallows itself.

It’s more like a virus than an actual stab at a productive ideology intended to do better for citizens.

Rien

Jelly Belly
And here I was thinking "I don't see color" actually meant I don't treat somebody differently or assume negative things about someone just becuse they are a POC. I never knew I was racist.

Lol this is me.

JordanN

Banned
Commence triggering.

TfwMECg.png

Absolutely based. But as usual, there's one more...

0lsP2mR.png

Yikes. "America first". We can't have such racist slogans anymore. Replace it with "Mexico first", and now you're being progressive!
While you're at it, get rid of the borders too. That's also racist.

By the way, here's the offending mural in question.

CY0qmei.jpg

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Now here's a completely different thread about the border.
M2gkU5w.png

So let me get this straight.

1. Democrats refuse to fund border security.
2. As a result, Mexico takes advantage of this and starts sawing down U.S property (technically an act of war?)
3. Without border security, America is left wide open for murderous criminals and Central American caravans to tip toe inside and bankrupt American society.

But the Democrats insist there is no "open borders" conspiracy. Anyone who even tries to make a connection is automatically "racist". :messenger_dizzy:

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Star Wars Nazi #1 Cheebo going all in on someone this morning because they dared to say RJ's social media responses caused controversy
it's an alt-right conspiracy to say that Rian antagonized fans via social media!

and yet...

johnson-snokejpeg.jpeg

RJ is alt right confirmed!

Every time I see this photo, I subscribe more and more that what he did with Snoke, was to spite Star Wars fans.

He comes across that catty.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Cheebo

No you are fucking racist sexist asshole.

Let’s take a look at some of your other videos shall we?

What video is the acceptable one. The one where you defend PDP from “woke” culture? The one where you rant about antifa? The one where you edit Kelly Marie to make her look “ugly” and rant about forced diversity?

fdjduF0_d.jpg

this is really funny. first of all if you think Wil Wheaton is some social justice crusader not sure what ass you are pulling that out of. that video is all about the feud between the two of them.

secondly i watched the Antifa Supersoldier protest video. he goes to a protest and he shows up asking where the "antifa supersoldiers" are? he's actually making fun of the alt right fantasy that there were going to be antifa supersoliders running around on the 4th! making fun of the paranoia. he actually doesn't like Trump. but of course you wouldn't know that if you just looked at the thumbnail and decided he's actually against supersoldiers or some dumb fucking take.

as for "Star Wars losing MILLIONS." yeah, is that racist against disney or something? you can be racist against a company now, i guess.

Cheebo once again with the totally normal and non-toxic behavior of screaming at people for having bad opinions, calling them racists, then offering thumbnail stills as definitive "proof".

i will celebrate the day they are banned. most obnoxious person on the internet for me.

Last edited:

rkofan87

Gold Member
Blizzard apologised. But it's still not enough for the angry mob at Resetera.

it was a shit apology imo and i am no fan of era btw.

Last edited:
it was a shit apology imo and i am no fan of era btw.

Also, some of those people are atleast showing to be consistent unlike the swarms of others. There is one person on Era that had a Free Hong Kong avatar and talked a big game until Overwatch 2 was shown. They started a thread gushing about OW2 and when they were called out, changed his Free Hong Kong avatar. Cause that is how much social activism really means to many people on Era.

Oh, bonus round: The rest of the fuckwits gushing about Blizzard now on Era are basically saying, "Games and game companies can be apolitical" and "we can separate politics from games" after lecturing everyone for the past couple years. That is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
holy shit they really love rian "destroyer of expectation" johnson on era, aren't they?
that thread is exploding in a diarrhea of shit right now LOL. Vito is directly defending himself against Cheebo's endless bad faith attacks. i admire him for that but also fear for him, cos the Era mob may go after him, and they already have quite the body count.

like damn he broke Cheebo's brain, they are just endlessly reposting the same video over and over. maybe some more people will watch it and realize how batshit crazy these people are.

ultimately it's fucking stupid that people are this butthurt that not everyone in the world loves their space fantasy movie.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
still reading that thread, Vito isn't giving up entirely, still trying to talk sense to these morons. bless him but he's wasting him time on people who have long made up their mind.

funny how the people most on his jock for being a sexist are all listed as Male in their profiles! Cheebo, Surfinn, Crossing Eden and OP Jack_package_200 are all males. every single one of these idiots is a man complaining to another man that he did feminism wrong :messenger_grinning_sweat:

uh.... and now he's banned. NO WRONGTHINK FOR YOU! another scalp for the likes of Chubbo

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

Is it so hard for these people to ever engage honestly? Making up a line about, “the yellow bitch”, then the person who corrected him gets banned.

I think that’s what bothers me most about these far-left politics. It’s not so much the position being held, as we’ve all probably made mistakes and believed slightly foolish things across the spectrum. Every day is a learning process, and we try our best for ourselves, and our communities.

No, it’s the sheer rabidness behind these beliefs. People that believe these things, do not want to debate honestly, do not ever want to admit wrongdoing, and will do anything to smash the opposition. They’re always fever pitch angry and insulting too, regardless of what has been said.

That’s not a sentiment exclusive to them, as even with console wars, or with right-wingers, we see people acting in the same ways, but I feel there’s a more dense concentration of this kind of behavior here, than I’ve ever seen for any ideology.

Classical liberals aside (who mostly agree with me, so that doesn’t really work), I literally have never met a kind, amicable modern leftist interested in fair debate, and had a productive conversation. This whole decade. There’s something really wrong with that.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Is it so hard for these people to ever engage honestly? Making up a line about, “the yellow bitch”, then the person who corrected him gets banned.

I think that’s what bothers me most about these far-left politics. It’s not so much the position being held, as we’ve all probably made mistakes and believed slightly foolish things across the spectrum. Every day is a learning process, and we try our best for ourselves, and our communities.

No, it’s the sheer rabidness behind these beliefs. People that believe these things, do not want to debate honestly, do not ever want to admit wrongdoing, and will do anything to smash the opposition. They’re always fever pitch angry and insulting too, regardless of what has been said.

That’s not a sentiment exclusive to them, as even with console wars, or with right-wingers, we see people acting in the same ways, but I feel there’s a more dense concentration of this kind of behavior here, than I’ve ever seen for any ideology.

Classical liberals aside (who mostly agree with me, so that doesn’t really work), I literally have never met a kind, amicable modern leftist interested in fair debate, and had a productive conversation. This whole decade. There’s something really wrong with that.

There's a legal word for making up a fake quote attributed to someone with an outlet like YouTube in an attempt to damage their livelihood.

-Arcadia-

Banned
There's a legal word for making up a fake quote attributed to someone with an outlet like YouTube in an attempt to damage their livelihood.

Something that needs to hit the courts more often, for sure. I’m interested to see the results of cases like the remaining Nick Sandmann ones. I think if the media, then people, were culpable for blatantly false attacks on character, a lot of this stuff would end overnight.

Last edited:

chris121580

I fully believe a majority of the reported requests for bans come from Kyuuji. It just tries to bait people into bans and really has nothing better to do than post and complain on that message board. One of the worst posters there

TrainedRage

Banned
What an accepting, thoughtful and self reflecting forum they have there!!! Wow such grace and class.

600Breezy

I fully believe a majority of the reported requests for bans come from Kyuuji. It just tries to bait people into bans and really has nothing better to do than post and complain on that message board. One of the worst posters there

kyuuji
excelsiorlef
Khanimus
Fiestyboots
CrossingEden (Ubisoft shill but is black so it’s allowed to slide)
Hobbes
SugarNoodles

If you see any of these names posting in a thread, it’s time to bail. The epitome of deranged.

PanzerAzel

Sorry brainchild, I never meant for this to happen as I wanted to make fun of you forever. I'm just glad I chose to cap your VERIFIED status when I did.

zp9Hdhj.png

Props at getting a petty three day ban before your self-requested permaban kicks in.
Oh, fuck right off, Brainchild you hypocritical ass.

This fragile manchild got me banned for one week after I PMd him continuing an argument to which he immediately ran to mommy moderator. Not even on the boards, a PM, and I was incredibly respectful to him. That he has the nerve to speak about toxicity on ERA that he helped create and propagate is beyond laughable. ERA’s a better place without him. Good riddance.

TheContact

Now here's a completely different thread about the border.
M2gkU5w.png

So let me get this straight.

1. Democrats refuse to fund border security.
2. As a result, Mexico takes advantage of this and starts sawing down U.S property (technically an act of war?)
3. Without border security, America is left wide open for murderous criminals and Central American caravans to tip toe inside and bankrupt American society.

But the Democrats insist there is no "open borders" conspiracy. Anyone who even tries to make a connection is automatically "racist". :messenger_dizzy:

to be fair, Democrats wanted border security in the form of patrols and technology, not a wall. Walls do help a bit but most drugs come through legal ports of entry anyway. Plus, walls can be easily bypassed.

JordanN

Banned
to be fair, Democrats wanted border security in the form of patrols and technology, not a wall. Walls do help a bit but most drugs come through legal ports of entry anyway. Plus, walls can be easily bypassed.
Citation needed.

I never heard the Israelis complain their wall [with Palestine] doesn't work. In fact, they claim 90% of all suicide bombings stopped after they built the barrier, as well as significantly reducing the murder rate.
Jewishvirtuallibrary said:
Before the construction of the fence, and in many places where it has not yet been completed, a terrorist need only walk across an invisible line to cross from the West Bank into Israel. No barriers of any kind existed, so it is easy to see how a barrier, no matter how imperfect, won't at least make the terrorists' job more difficult. Approximately 75 percent of the suicide bombers who attacked targets inside Israel came across the border in the area where the first phase of the fence was built.

Since construction of the fence began, the number of attacks has declined by more than 90%. The number of Israelis murdered and wounded decreased by more than 70% and 85%, respectively, following the erection of the fence.

Patrolling is not enough. Especially in the event these people ever get laid off, are killed on duty or fall into corruption. A wall sends a permanent message that no one can be allowed to trespass into the U.S.

If anything, you only add manpower after there is a physical barrier in place. As the above news story demonstrates, the Mexicans have to attack U.S property first before they can come inside.

Last edited:
still reading that thread, Vito isn't giving up entirely, still trying to talk sense to these morons. bless him but he's wasting him time on people who have long made up their mind.

funny how the people most on his jock for being a sexist are all listed as Male in their profiles! Cheebo, Surfinn, Crossing Eden and OP Jack_package_200 are all males. every single one of these idiots is a man complaining to another man that he did feminism wrong :messenger_grinning_sweat:

uh.... and now he's banned. NO WRONGTHINK FOR YOU! another scalp for the likes of Chubbo
Read up on that thread as well..
Oh my god, the crazyness is unbearable.
That guy who pointed out that KMT was never called a "yellow bitch" in that video got banned as well... wow.

TrainedRage

Banned
Im a #Ally but you made a (((phobic))) joke so, UNDER THE BUS YOU GO TOO!!!!!!!!

When the left is too shit to eat the rich.... They eat there own.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Im a #Ally but you made a (((phobic))) joke so, UNDER THE BUS YOU GO TOO!!!!!!!!

When the left is too shit to eat the rich.... They eat there own.

The piranhas need to eat. Seems she deleted her tweet because I can't see it now.

TrainedRage

Banned
The piranhas need to eat. Seems she deleted her tweet because I can't see it now.
She said
"I identify as Ricky Gervase"

Mocking HIS 'transphobic' tweets, only to be called out by these "Allies" for posting a transphobic tweet. I know they like to switch it around and call other people snowflakes but my God. They are so fragile and tender.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Yet another one of their heroes fails the purity test and bites the dust. I seriously don't know how they can look themselves in the mirror without absolute self-loathing. What am I saying they do hate themselves.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
they are throwing leftist youtubers under the bus. sucks coz Lindsay is one of the better pop feminists out there but hey now she’s a terf.

Once again men who dress like women have decided another woman is doing feminism wrong.

If they want to normalize trans then banning any and all jokes is the opposite thing they should do

theekad

Banned
The non-binary nonsense is pretty much the death of that movement. It’s basically impossible for an honest person to take it seriously.

For example:

“Era Moron” said:
Intent matters, but it doesn't erase the pain caused when a comedian chooses to make a cheap joke at the expense of a marginalized community.

Anyone hurt by a tweet “defending” trans people from Ricky’s harmless jokes is an idiot, full stop.

Wow, Era is currently in full swing of a French Revolution clusterfuck and circling firing squad. Grab some popcorn as they go after their own and laugh how none of them have a shred of consistency from situation to situation. Since they threw out and banned anyone who directly disagreed with them, they are now infighting bitterly over nonsensical issues.

It feels they are on the downhill with their bullshit tantrums being tolerated by the whole.

Sane liberals who have been called far right wing from these sociopaths are beginning to hope this shit is over. They lost a lot of us a long fucking time ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom