• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Staff member caught playing Hogwarts Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tool's gonna tool and I ain't even surprised.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Resetera crew right now:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Last edited:

MagnesD3

The obsession this forum has with resetera really is something else.
It's because they used to be the same site, Neogaf used to be great then it became a nightmare like resetera then it imploded and now it's solid enough again.

It was so toxic back then, I remember getting banned over nothing like 3 times. You either agreed with group think or died.

Last edited:
His Ree career is over.

Anyway we all knew they were gonna play it. There were loads of people saying they were going to buy it but mods shut the threads down. They will all be playing it but too scared to admit it for fear of the banhammer and witch hunt.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I kinda feel bad for them and the DF guy as this isn’t a typical kiddie write off budget game. It is full on epic wrpg.
Fomo will be very strong to any gamer trying to boycott this one.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I wrote this in another thread, I wonder how many REEturds who voiced their hatred for everything Harry Potter, but yet, secretly playing the game. I love to see this dudes post about talking crap about HL.

MiguelItUp

Between this and streamers/content creators that wanna play the game but are avoiding it so they don't get harassed is so fucking sad. Just play what you wanna play, who gives a shit?

Is their steam name also their ree name?
yup

ColdSun is an admin there :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Bartski

Gold Member
obviously just to investigate and report all the transphobia and antisemitism in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom