• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Staff member caught playing Hogwarts Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusarigama

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Edit: Posting a gif can be such a hassle

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
tbh, most users in resetera are not that extreme anyway, they are just like normal users like us.

Saber

Gold Member
I wouldn't care for a nobody screaming over the twitter, but these guys ranted during the entire game development, banned the game and effectivelly promoted a witch hunt against this game and J.K. Shouldn't be taken lightly imo.

Tommi84

And the best part they can't create a thread about it as game discussion is PROHIBITED over there xD

Last edited:
My question would be if they were involved in actively shutting down discussions about HL to avoid contributing to "... influence and money gained from her success with Harry Potter to push transphobic legislation." If not then it's not weird to me that they would buy/play the game even if they disagreed with elements of it just like a lot of people do on this site and era will be doing.

It is hypocrisy like this that starts to see a lot of Era users to turn away from that site. No one is perfect, but at least at GAF no one is pretending they are.

Mobilemofo

Remember. You can Hate and Love at the same time. 😄

Game looks great and I don't even like harry potter.

Last edited:

Moriah20

i think its made funnier by that 0.4 hours of Forspoken. And it seems like that he refunded it, because the achievement bar is not there, which usually happens with games you lose entitlement for (refunds, free weekends)
they literally banned people for criticizing forspoken lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom