• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelaitons |OT| 3D Jill Sandwiches

Boney

Banned
Is it possible to play hell mode without choosing new game +?

I don't think you can and it's making me very angryy

mocoworm

Has this been posted?

Resident Evil: Revelations Xbox 360 port spotted again as Achievements list leaks

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-14-resident-evil-revelations-xbox-360-port-spotted-again-as-achievements-list-leaks

A list of Xbox 360 Achievements for Resident Evil: Revelations has been leaked, strongly suggesting the game's under-wraps home console port will be announced soon.

Resident Evil publisher Capcom has yet to formally announce PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions of Revelations, which originally launched for 3DS last year.

Yeah there have been a couple news threads posted about the port. Glad more people get to play it.

I actually just finished my first play-through a couple weeks ago. Thinking about going through again soon, or trying out raid mode. I'm still not really sure what raid mode entails.

Reknoc

Yeah there have been a couple news threads posted about the port. Glad more people get to play it.

I actually just finished my first play-through a couple weeks ago. Thinking about going through again soon, or trying out raid mode. I'm still not really sure what raid mode entails.

It's like if Resident Evil met Phantasy Star Online.

Hope the ports have more Raid Mode characters, only having characters and their extra costumes be from the main game was kinda lame (read as: i wanted to play as rebecca with her nurse outfit from mercs)

Top Bottom